International Roster v2.0 released (with bats)

Is there any chance for this to happen on PS3 as well because that'll be cool.

I don't have PS3 so unless this can be converted to PS3 format you would have to do it manually.

Version 0.51 released
# Updated ODI/T20 numbers for new players
# Bravo, Mathews, Nazir, Jamshed, Razzaq, Aamer added

Hmmm, this might be a job to be done when summer holidays come around. Until then somebody I hope will do this for us console users:)

oh ok then, but hey...wouldn't this screw up ur "skills" in online play? I mean, you play single player with updated stats etc, but when you go play online play, every team will be back to default with default skills etc

flintoff will be bowling like ████ online

yer exactly, thats what i ment. When u play online, everything will be set back to default. So Flintoff will be bowling slow as like he was before being edited

I thought Flintoff's speed was fine. It was Anderson, Broad and co that were the problems. And somehow Johnson, Siddle and Lee were bowling 155km/h+

thnx man for ur international roster....but plz can u make a international roster with all players actual skills for test playin nations....coz BAngladesh just whitewashed westindies...
they have beaten zimbabwe comprehensively..Shakib Al hasan is the world's no 1 All rounder.....so u knw....plzz..make a roster with actual skills according to latest events...

thnx man for ur international roster....but plz can u make a international roster with all players actual skills for test playin nations....coz BAngladesh just whitewashed westindies...
they have beaten zimbabwe comprehensively..Shakib Al hasan is the world's no 1 All rounder.....so u knw....plzz..make a roster with actual skills according to latest events...

ummm not to be a spoilsport... but Bangladesh beat West Indies A team.... and Zimbabwe has been going down the drain since a couple of years... (specially after the Flower brothers retired)

I agree with Shakib Al Hasan though.....

I did update Shakib Al Hasan, he has a bowler rating of 74. Its actually hard to make the spinners rating higher because the pace is always around 50. And I updated a few Bangladesh stats that I know, remember I have bearly seen Bangladesh play.

Users who are viewing this thread