International Roster v2.0 released (with bats)

the file is named International Roster v0.51 and is file type 51 File (.51) does this sound right i have downloaded it and extracted with winrar twice??

It should be a 'User.dat' file. Don't know what the .51 is. Just open in winrar and you should see the file, then extract it. If you don't see it show me a screenshot of International Roster v0.51.rar opened in winrar and I will see what if I can find your problem.

Are there any players people would like added to this roster now that we have lots of spots free? I will add all the Champions trophy players not currently in the game.

Thanks for this and your time and efforts. Saves me a lot of hassle! Fantastic that we have people here on the forums willing to put in the time and effort to make life easier for others. I am not trying to create a sticky, warm love-in but just want to show my appreciation to you good folks for sharing. It is so easy to take things for granted and forget that it costs time to put things together and upload them for others.

Oh joy, let the bells ring and white doves fly, happy days, oh happy days!

(I do in fact mean it but because I am a bloke I have to make sure that I disguise my true inner feelings with self-ridicule and sarcasm especially when showing feelings of warmth and graditude towards others of my gender!:D)

Who is Tim Bresman?
Also in your next release you might want to change the umpire names (sorry no faces yet...)

Are there any players people would like added to this roster now that we have lots of spots free? I will add all the Champions trophy players not currently in the game.

Champions trophy update would be great. :thumbs Pl. post in .rar format too as .zip doesnt work at times.

What do you mean by this? Has somebody come up with a way of getting more Custom Player slots?

It's still a very limited game in terms of depth. 4 attributes is simply not enough to describe a batsman and the lack of tournaments, career mode etc means it will have a short shelf life. On the flip side it shouldn't be too hard to make an IPL or County patch.

Version 1 has been released. Main feature is ICC Champions trophy players added and some Bangladesh ICL played included.

Users who are viewing this thread