Introductions

That's like telling a Russian to come up to Siberia. No-one deserves that.

Hey guys. Have been browsing the site for a year now but just decided to register. I'm from England (The north to be precsise) and have been a follower of cricket since 2005. The forums look great and I'm looking forward to posting!.
You've been here a while, so I assume you know about the registration fee?

You can expect your first bill of 25,000 vCash in 4-6 weeks! We also accept cash and Credit cards, although be warned, 4.76 vCash = 1 USD$, so this is equal to $5,252 and 11 cents.

We also have an initian process for becoming a Mod. The instructions for your initiation test have been sent via e-mail. Remember, the goat has to be MALE, and has to be slaughtered at ST. HELENS at 12:03 AM on a FRIDAY only. The rest is straightforward.

Well, I'd need to finance a plan ticket to St. Helens first, and who wants to pay to go to that dump?

He is consistent though. I haven't seen him miss one out yet.

I missed out one a few pages ago. But he'll figure it out when he gets the bill.

Hello All.

Just thought i'd bore you guys to death by introducing myself.

Hobbies: Rugby league, Soccer.
Enjoys: long walks on the beach ( Its not what you think, Gotta perve on the chicks some how)
Love: My lovely lady who i will hire out to you for a cheap price of 50millon dollars a min. Very cheap IMO.

Would say that I love the Parramatta eels but after this season, i'll just leave it as I "like" them.

Cheers for allowing me to bore you =].

Hello All.

Enjoys: long walks on the beach ( Its not what you think, Gotta perve on the chicks some how)
Love: My lovely lady who i will hire out to you for a cheap price of 50millon dollars a min. Very cheap IMO.

Would say that I love the Parramatta eels but after this season, i'll just leave it as I "like" them.

Zorax will soon contact you about the fee.

Hello All.

Don't worry the alternative was reading a post by CDM ;)

Errmm...nope :spy

You can expect your first bill of 25,000 vCash in 4-6 weeks! We also accept cash and Credit cards, although be warned, 4.76 vCash = 1 USD$, so this is equal to $5,252 and 11 cents.

We also have an initian process for becoming a Mod. The instructions for your initiation test have been sent via e-mail. Remember, the goat has to be MALE, and has to be slaughtered at ST. HELENS at 12:03 AM on a FRIDAY only. The rest is straightforward.

Errmm...nope :spy

Another lame attempt to be funny. Keep the dry jokes coming.

Users who are viewing this thread