Introductions

Welcome mate. You seem like a good bloke. I look forward to getting into some good discussions with you :)

You seem a good member but you know you dont have to do spaces after each sentence.

Its good that you know a lot about cricket.

Good luck with planetcricket. ;)

Hi there welcome to the forum. You seem decent, so I'll reply before Zorax can scare you off about any supposed fees that there are ;)

You haven't paid yours BTW. Be sure that we'll have a team over to your dorm ASAP. It only took us so long because it was incredibly difficult to find people willing to go to Scotland!

Welcome to PC Udhay Govind. Expect your first bill in 4-6 weeks. It should arrive by email. If you don't get it by then, look for it in your junk mail box. If it isn't there either, then run. The drones have been trained to shoot first, ask questions later.

You haven't paid yours BTW. Be sure that we'll have a team over to your dorm ASAP. It only took us so long because it was incredibly difficult to find people willing to go to Scotland!

Welcome to PC Udhay Govind. Expect your first bill in 4-6 weeks. It should arrive by email. If you don't get it by then, look for it in your junk mail box. If it isn't there either, then run. The drones have been trained to shoot first, ask questions later.

Whats a dorm? Is that what you call a 'door' in UAE?

You seem a good member but you know you dont have to do spaces after each sentence.

Its good that you know a lot about cricket.

Good luck with planetcricket. ;)

Bit of a contradiction:rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum Udhay

Welcome mate. Enjoy your stay here :)

If the last half hour or so in the cricket didn't go so well, I might not have been able to welcome you so nicely ;)

Hi Zohaib, welcome to PlanetCricket :). Hope you have a good time here! You can expect your first bill in 3-6 weeks. We accept Cash, Cheque, or PayPal. Mail the cash/cheque to address in the email. If you haven't received the email on the address you registered with, and it isn't in your junk mail folder, then I recommend you run, as the grizzly bears that will be making their way to your home due to failure to pay don't particularly like skinny people. They prefer more flesh on their victims, so you might be let go.

Enjoy your stay :)

Hi to all, I'm longhop from derbyshire, england.
I have got blic2007 on the xbox 360-not very clever game in some respects- is PC version better or is cricket 07 better game?

Hello Longhop. I'm tired right now and can't really be bothered, so it would be nice if you just read the post above yours, and swap out 'Zohaib' for 'Longhop72'. For legal reasons, of course.

Welcome to the site, Longhop72. To answer your question, I'd say don't get BLIC. If you look around the forum then you can find patchers that have patched C04, C05 and C07 brilliantly which make it much more fun than BLIC.

Once again, welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread