Introductions

Hi :)
I don't think there's much in the way of patches for ICC 2008 but there's plenty of tips and tricks as well as people to play against online.

ive just dropped by to wish all a happy new year as i dont remember the last time i was on this, :-)

hey im SAfrican yes i am South African my favourite cricket players are Makhaya Ntini, Dale Steyn, Graeme Smith and AB De Villiers:)

Hello everybody

Am a Zimbabwean but go to school in Derby in England. Love cricket, obviously, but also like Dancing(Ballroom) and watching snooker ( i tried playing it but have to content myself with playing it online as i am rubbish)

My favourite player is ever Hamilton Masakadze or Graeme Cremer

I registered to request and download mods for Cricket 07. I'm an admin over at cricsim.com.

Just wondering, when will my posts no longer require approval?

I registered to request and download mods for Cricket 07. I'm an admin over at cricsim.com.

After around 30 posts. But back in my time there was no approval process at the start. See my first post! :)

We have a lot of problems with spambots and advertisers due to the size of the forum. I won't give away the exact formula to get promoted to non-approved posts but it isn't just based on post count.

Hello from Me!

Hi all i'm Ricc!

Long time cricket lover and keen player of ea cricket 2004.

Can't wait to try the patches to improve the AI of the game as well.

Cheers all.

Users who are viewing this thread