Introductions

Hey Folks,
Been a lurker around here for ages, thought I'd better sign up.

Cheers,
Mike. :cheers

Hello there MikeNZ, it is good to have some Kiwis joining. :)

If ZoraxDoom comes in here and tells you that your first bill is on the way, ignore him by the way.

Good job Amiya. Saved me the trouble.

ZoraxDoom added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

If ZoraxDoom comes in here and tells you that your first bill is on the way, ignore him by the way.
You just hate new members.

ZoraxDoom added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Hi all

I am Vikrant Goel from Ludhiana, Punjab.

I am a huge cricket fan. I love Planetcricket as for many years it has made my
cricket games more fun and interesting.
Read what Amiya said. We accept credit cards.

You could also go through the traditional beaver sacrifice in order to prove yourself to us, as we feel Yuvi fans should be stoned to death, but if you don't like Yuvi then you're cool.

He never said that he specifically liked Yuvraj...

Hi guys

Just today I got to know about the IPL patch for Cricket 07 and I went berserk searching Google for the patch. And a majority of the search results directed to the the forum here.
I lurked around a lot, went through posts, and finally tried to download a roster. But then, I was asked to register, so here I am !!!

I'm Rajat aka Raj, from New Delhi, India. I'm a huge fan of Manchester United, but I'm still a lot into cricket.:D

I'd want to make new friends here too.
Looking forward to a great run here....

Cheers !!!:cheers

My team of lawyers have asked me not to speak on this issue, but I'll say this much - I've been convicted on worse, and gotten away. And you'd better pick the right side if you don't want to be sent on a nice, long vacation...

:spy

Users who are viewing this thread