Introductions

I wanted to go to the Eng/Sco T20 game at Trent Bridge but annoyingly it's on a Tuesday.
I reckon there are about 4 or 5 Scots hanging about here. If you're Edinburgh-based and really keen my cricket team is always looking for new players...

......because they're so bad :p Then again I have been asked to play for a local team in Aberdeen this year, so my head is currently the size of Glasgow :p

......because they're so bad :p Then again I have been asked to play for a local team in Aberdeen this year, so my head is currently the size of Glasgow :p

We're playing in the Scottish small clubs cup for the first time this season. Second round match is against St Andrew's Uni staff in June up in Fife. From the pictures on their website they appear to use helmets in their games! :eek:

Well duh :p If it wasn't for my helmet, I would have a fractured skull easily. Then again, I might have tried to avoid it a bit better :p You guys should do a nets session with us. The only people who don't wear helmets are the Indians and that's because they just hook us away...

Hi from down south

hi all

im new here just thought id say hi an tell u a bit about myself well here goses:

im 29 from Cape Town South Africa

i like Rugby,cricket,soccer and golf.

Welcome Mate. Your first cheque is dispatched and will be delivered soon. You can either pay it by cash or visa card. Have a nice day.

Hey all I am new here - I am from Sydney - Australia, Cricket is my first love - I run an Australian based Sports Website that I am not going to advertise here, I am a huge cricket fan and have recently gained Media Accreditation for the 2009 ICC Women's World Cup, and have just been aproved Media Accreditation from the England and Wales Cricket Board for the 2009 Ashes Series, and from the ICC for the upcoming 2009 ICC Twenty20 World Cup.

I have numerous media contacts from almost every country, and most teams in countries and hope that over the upcoming months/years I can provide some fantastic inside stories etc for you guys from the world of cricket.

Hey all I am new here - I am from Sydney - Australia, Cricket is my first love - I run an Australian based Sports Website that I am not going to advertise here, I am a huge cricket fan and have recently gained Media Accreditation for the 2009 ICC Women's World Cup, and have just been aproved Media Accreditation from the England and Wales Cricket Board for the 2009 Ashes Series, and from the ICC for the upcoming 2009 ICC Twenty20 World Cup.

I have numerous media contacts from almost every country, and most teams in countries and hope that over the upcoming months/years I can provide some fantastic inside stories etc for you guys from the world of cricket.
Welcome to PlanetCricket.net. I hope you will help us in all sorts of work. Have a great time here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome Merfski. You seem like an interesting Member. And don't worry Hitty, his grammar looks immculate ;)

I would like to welcome simranpreet. Hope you will enjoy your stay here. Tell us something more about you.
:happy

Users who are viewing this thread