Introductions

I'm NEW

hi!!! I'm pretty much new to this, i was wondering if could get some help, i need a few patches and roster updates???

Hey guys. My name is Harley Hunt. My favorite sport it cricket. I also love AFL, go hawks! I support the vics in aussie domestic cricket. I'm from New Zealand and support them greatly in cricket. Shame about them being thrashed by india. I love rock and heavy metal music. Lastly I love video games like Ricky ponting cricket 05/07, shane warne 99 and Ea cricket 05/07. :D

Hey guys. My name is Harley Hunt. My favorite sport it cricket. I also love AFL, go hawks! I support the vics in aussie domestic cricket. I'm from New Zealand and support them greatly in cricket. Shame about them being thrashed by india. I love rock and heavy metal music. Lastly I love video games like Ricky ponting cricket 05/07, shane warne 99 and Ea cricket 05/07. :D

You can get Downloads for them to make it more enjoyable and realistic, Welcome mate :cool:

Hi there,

I'm a kiwi and after spending time in Singapore and SEA, moved to the UK and Portugal. I played schoolboy cricket and rugby, league at uni, and rep hockey and Tae Kwon Do in between. I'm more sedate in my old age and have picked up web and newspaper fantasy sports games; including cricket, football, and AFL. I also provide 10 and 14 day weather forecasts for all the English country cricket games during the season on one of my blogs, and write a bit over at forumsport.co.uk

Wow, a nice list of achievments there. Any chance you can promise us some good weather for this season? ;)

If you like web based cricket games, you should check out Battrick, we have a sub-forum for it here.

I've not been ehre for ages, just thought I'd reintroduce myself, my name is GIMH, but you can call me GIM

Hi there,

I'm a kiwi and after spending time in Singapore and SEA, moved to the UK and Portugal. I played schoolboy cricket and rugby, league at uni, and rep hockey and Tae Kwon Do in between. I'm more sedate in my old age and have picked up web and newspaper fantasy sports games; including cricket, football, and AFL. I also provide 10 and 14 day weather forecasts for all the English country cricket games during the season on one of my blogs, and write a bit over at forumsport.co.uk

where in Portugal?

and no gimps, steven gerrards already been banned twice.

hi Im new and I just logged in today
I live in india and I am a fan of the indian cricket team as well as the IPL
I am a bit busy now so this is my only post just for now
I will start posting later on in the day

Well Jus want 2 say big up to the massive on planetcricket.org from Jamaica u zimi, joined the other day but due to the fact that i got cricket 07 the other day too, wuz busy tryin to upgrade and modify it into something playable............again just a little intro and also appreciation & thanks to the moderators and board president; Hitterman

Users who are viewing this thread