Introductions

Hi all! Newbie here from waaay over in Trinidad. Looking forward to some great cricket discussion!:wave

hi guys and gals,

Im 22 and from leeds but currently doing film and tv at york st john university. I play for the uni side and currently in the process of seeking a club team

Introducing myself....

Hello all
thought I'd do things properly and introduce myself here. I am a passionate cricket fan living in New Zealand although my heart is very English. I enjoy reading the posts and opinons here and have especially found the games reviews useful. I am eagerly awaiting Ashes 2009 as I am sure many of us are....will be a few late nights for me!!!

Dutchad

Hello chaps!

I've been reading the forum for a few weeks so thought I'd take the plunge and sign up.

I've only been following cricket for a few years (got into it after injuring my back and watching the entire 2005 Ashes series from the comfort of my couch) but I now love it as much as football and motorsports.

I just bought my soon to be 2 year old son his first cricket set as he now loves it too after watching the T20 world cup with me. He's still to learn to hit the ball rather than whacking the stumps across the room ... but we all have to start somewhere eh! :)

hai..

a big hello to everyone here..just loving every single moment at PC..!

i've enjoyed reading the forums here..started posting recently..!
so introducing myself , am vishal from INDIA..!

20 years old..a good cricketer as i would rate myself..but not in the Indian team..:D
love playing the sport (more precisely batting)..!

so i'll be posting comments on the forums i read..am now eagerly waiting for ashes 2009 game as many of us are..hope it arrives in India as soon as its released elsewhere..!

bye..have a gr8 day..:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread