Introductions

Hello. I'm Vishwa. A google search for Cricket 2008 brought me here. You guys seem to have a great forum here. Lookin fwd to the PlanetCricket experience :-)

Thank you buddy. The mods here are amazing. You guys work very hard on them. Me Likey ! :)

hi everyone

hi friends.i am new to these beautiful world of planet cricket.I am a great fan of the ashes 09 and blc 07.I am here to meet new ppl. Ppl who have bought the cricket games to live like experience.So hi everyone hope to get some replys.

^^^ Hi buddy. Welcome to Planet Cricket. This is a great forum. The posts here are very informative and the users and moderators here are very helpful. The speciality here is the Mods of games put up which are very regularly updated. The discussions that we users have are very constructive. Great to have you on board. Have a good time here :)

Hi guys , I am Vikram,
I have changed my experience of Cricket 07 with all the amazing stuff I found on this site :)
Thanks to all the modders !!

Amazing site :)

P.S. : Waiting for a legal way, so that I can change my Ashes experience :) :D

^^^ Hi buddy. Welcome to Planet Cricket. This is a great forum. The posts here are very informative and the users and moderators here are very helpful. The speciality here is the Mods of games put up which are very regularly updated. The discussions that we users have are very constructive. Great to have you on board. Have a good time here :)
lmao-real.jpg

hello friends

I was really very happy to be introduced to so many ppl.thank u for giving ur post in my last forum.I am a rookie in cricket games.so i need some help.plz give me some tips as per how to play beautiful cricket.Also lets discuss what we r going to do this Diwali.

Users who are viewing this thread