Introductions

I was really very happy to be introduced to so many ppl.thank u for giving ur post in my last forum.I am a rookie in cricket games.so i need some help.plz give me some tips as per how to play beautiful cricket.Also lets discuss what we r going to do this Diwali.

Hi, welcome to the forums. In future, please refrain from using text speak and take some time to read the forums rules here. :)

Hey everyone. Im a avid cricket follower from J.H.B in South-Africa. I support the Cobras as my local team. Im a medical student at Wits, so i dont have much time for cricket lately but i try to follow scores as best i can. When i have time im going to try and contribute to the forum to the best of my abilities :)

just tumbled across this site, was unable to register it said my username was taken already..

Then i realised i had joined this site before 1and half years.......... and forgotten all about it... :D

Hi Guys .. iam a huge australian fan! ;)

Hi everyone. Just joined this site. Looks to be an awesome place to discuss cricketing and such. Hope to make heaps of friends and just have good time. Be seeing you all!

HI u all i m new here,
I'll tell u about my self
i m 20 from Mumbai

SMARTY ++++

Last edited:
Introduction of cliffhanger2010

Hi u all
thought i discribed about me
I m cliff
aka:cliffboy
i m 20 year of age
intersted in play game