Introductions

because it clearly means they don't really have a life apart from being here. The only reason I'm here is to pass the time.

And to practice pillow talk with me ;)

Highlander999 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Well This site is so addictive that it becomes like a part of your daily routine.

Then you need help. Like Ollie said, I only come on here when I don't have anything else to do.

I don't think I need any help with this "problem" of mine as I enjoy being here.

Last edited:
yeh, sorry I'm on poor form recently. But this site was a whole load better when we didn't have this fad for cricket leagues and we actually had some good members!

When the cricket chat was good when we had members like LF, Evo, Culli and some other Aussie members. These have been replaced by some other good chat members but it's no where near the same, the banter on the forum is terrible now and then there are all the leagues :doh. It's filled with them, they are basically all the same, none of them ever seem to do anything different and there are just generally to many. When it was primarily BCV's and maybe a few others it was good.

Earlier i used to be online every time. But after sometime, i realised that this place is just for fun and we have 'real' life outside.

I don't see anything wrong if there are more leagues.If there are more leagues it means that this site is becoming more and more popular which is good for this site.

This site says planetcricket.org Estimated Worth $58166.4 USD

I think if the site becomes more popular it will be good for all of us and it will be more fun for the people who post here,

On GOOD MEMBERS: If nowadays there are bad members,the moderatos are here to look after them if they feel that the new members are doing something wrong,then they can either ban them or give them warnings and hence this site will improve more.

On GOOD MEMBERS:

Why do you feel the need to bold this and capitalize? Do you think I'm not gonna know what your talking about? and why do I care how much PlanetCricket is worth?

More Leagues = More Spam, More of the same thing and the same people doing the same thing. Everyone is just giving themselves a nice little online ego boost.

And you have not understood what I mean by good members, is one's that will participate well in discussion, not ones that talk in text speak.

I don't see anything wrong if there are more leagues.If there are more leagues it means that this site is becoming more and more popular which is good for this site.

I agree with holdenator

More Leagues = quality of the league goes down. terribly down. anyone comes up at create a new thread and post in color font and weird logo's etc and requesting Pranav and GFX makes for kits and blah blah.

Oops sorry it's a intro thread.

Chetan from Mumbai. :D

Users who are viewing this thread