Introductions

lol,i still remember when he got so annoyed when we all were intentionally calling him precum instead of precam :p

AngryPixel added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

What's Mota Aloo?
And who's a fat potato :confused:

There is a new user with user name Mr. Mota Aloo.
Hindi Translation of this means " Fat Potato"...:p

signed up quite a while ago and only just re-discovered the site. anyway im a saffer living in australia. i was born in cape town but my family moved over to australia when i was about two years old. while living in australia i have come to love cricket which is my main passion followed by rugby union (how good are the springboks!) and i also enjoy watching the odd game of rugby league.

favourite cricket players would have to be AB de villiers and Makhaya Ntini also have soft spots for Loots Bosman (Y), Michael Clarke, Dale Steyn and KP.

don't want to write a whole biography of myself so that'll do for now.

edit: also forgot to mention i follow epl, support everton.

Last edited:
signed up quite a while ago and only just re-discovered the site. anyway im a saffer living in australia. i was born in cape town but my family moved over to australia when i was about two years old. while living in australia i have come to love cricket which is my main passion followed by rugby union (how good are the springboks!) and i also enjoy watching the odd game of rugby league.

favourite cricket players would have to be AB de villiers and Makhaya Ntini also have soft spots for Loots Bosman (Y), Michael Clarke, Dale Steyn and KP.

don't want to write a whole biography of myself so that'll do for now.

Not as good as the All Blacks obviously ;)

Welcome though :)

Users who are viewing this thread