Introductions

We'll take over one day. I have it all planned, muahahahahaaha

Welcome Stag, good to see you already starting discussions in the cricket board :).

LOL I'm just trawling through this thread. Kshitiz has changed a lot!

Hi. I am Mike Litoris, or Mikey L for short. I recently featured on TV as you can see in my avatar. I am a passionate cricket fan and hoping to enjoy my stay here on this wonderful website.

Hi. I am Mike Litoris, or Mikey L for short. I recently featured on TV as you can see in my avatar. I am a passionate cricket fan and hoping to enjoy my stay here on this wonderful website.
And why are you banned? :laugh

Hi guys.

I'm Tim, a 17 year old from Sydney Australia, and after a quick search for some new cricket sites I have stumbled across this. I haven't had much experience with forums in the past, but a quick look around the cricket discussion section and it seems good, so I signed up.

I'm a diehard Aussie fan, and keenly awaiting the Ashes.

Looking forward to chatting to you all over the upcoming summer.

Sydney! Ahoy.

Fan of any other sports? Do you follow the NSW Blues? :)

Well you've got one thing right, and one thing wrong about you. The right thing is that your from Australia , the wrong thing is that your from NSW.

Well you've got one thing right, and one thing wrong about you. The right thing is that your from Australia , the wrong thing is that your from NSW.

Well at least now we know he's not in Tasmania.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread