Introductions

Afriditown here :D
Hate the name, I was only 12 when I made this account :doh
I was banned for doing something stupid as I was only 12 but now my ban was overturned.
Love Cricket and have played almost every single Cricket game to ever come out (after 2000).
Hate the position Pakistan is in right now, can't believe it.
And that's pretty much it :D

ahahaha, whatever mate - the fact of the matter is the Storm are still dominating three quarters of the teams in the competition despite the fact we have nothing to motivate us. Watch out in 2011, there's a real good chance we are going to be claiming a premiership. And it will be legit, just like our last ones that were stripped from us.
Please tell me how being over the salary cap makes a premiership "Legit"? :confused:

Reply in the NRL forum if you bother ;)

Do they play the T.V show "The Club" In Australia. I watch it every Monday before "Manly night football". It's interesting to see what happens behind the scenes and getting to know the players and management. I used to love One Tribe TV :(

Hi!

Hi guys! I'm Alex from Australia and I play in the Victor Bays U/16 cricket team.:) I have BLIC 05, and the BLIC 2007 demo and Ashes 2009 demo.
I love Cricket. Fav players are Andy Flower, Mitchell Johnson, Steve Waugh, Wasim Akram, Imran Khan and more. I also love fishing, aviation/Flight Simulators., Model Trains.
-Alex

Hello to everyone :cheers
My name is Siddharth Chauhan.:spy
I like Cricket and football
Also a little bit of music(Linkin Park,Eminem etc.):clap
I am die hard fan of Adam Gilchrist & Ricardo Kaka'

Hello to everyone :cheers
My name is Siddharth Chauhan.:spy
I like Cricket and football
Also a little bit of music(Linkin Park,Eminem etc.):clap
I am die hard fan of Adam Gilchrist & Ricardo Kaka'

Welcome buddy!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys. I'm new to this website and its great to be here! I'm from South Africa and I have been a huge cricket fan for more than 10 years now. My favorite players are AB De Villiers, Dale Steyn, Virender Sehwag, Lance Klusener, Adam Gilchrist, Kumar Sangakara, Shane Bond, Chris Cairns and Wasim Akram (the list goes on and on).

I Have also been playing cricket games since the first Brian Lara Cricket game. I'm currently playing EA Sports Cricket 2007 due to lack of a better option. Hopefully I can find some nice mods in this forum to spice up the gameplay :) Does anyone know if ea sports are planning on making a new cricketing title? Nice to meet you all!

Users who are viewing this thread