Introductions

What? Wonder how much he had to pay to them as all my efforts have been going in vain. It was a large amount, I must say.

hi friend, i m also new in these forum i hope i will have great chitchat here....

G'day,

This looks like the right place for something like this. Just wanted to say hey to everyone, I'm new here and I'm a big Melbourne Victory supporter as you can probably see. Love football, it's basically my life. Probably sounds a bit strange but I do love cricket as well, avid fan of the Bushrangers and particularly Andrew McDonald who is my role model (I even modelled my bowling style on him). Love Australia and I'm also a passionate NRL fan where I support the mighty Melbourne Storm.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Probably sounds a bit strange but I do love cricket as well, avid fan of the Bushrangers and particularly Andrew McDonald who is my role model (I even modelled my bowling style on him). Love Australia and I'm also a passionate NRL fan where I support the mighty Melbourne Storm.
Poor poor you.

Welcome mate, are you going to the $1 game this weekend? :laugh

Poor poor you.

Welcome mate, are you going to the $1 game this weekend? :laugh

Hahahaha, whatever mate - the fact of the matter is the Storm are still dominating three quarters of the teams in the competition despite the fact we have nothing to motivate us. Watch out in 2011, there's a real good chance we are going to be claiming a premiership. And it will be legit, just like our last ones that were stripped from us.

Users who are viewing this thread