Introductions

Hi blaise. EA have no plans to make any more cricket games it seems but we're optimistic that Codemasters/Trickstar with make a new one for release next year.

Welcome to the forums blaise. I love the list of your favorite players. :D

Hi blaise. EA have no plans to make any more cricket games it seems but we're optimistic that Codemasters/Trickstar with make a new one for release next year.
Also Big Ant are releasing a cricket game supposedly this summer. Wouldn't get my hopes up though.

Hey guys. I'm new to this website and its great to be here! I'm from South Africa and I have been a huge cricket fan for more than 10 years now. My favorite players are AB De Villiers, Dale Steyn, Virender Sehwag, Lance Klusener, Adam Gilchrist, Kumar Sangakara, Shane Bond, Chris Cairns and Wasim Akram (the list goes on and on).

I Have also been playing cricket games since the first Brian Lara Cricket game. I'm currently playing EA Sports Cricket 2007 due to lack of a better option. Hopefully I can find some nice mods in this forum to spice up the gameplay :) Does anyone know if ea sports are planning on making a new cricketing title? Nice to meet you all!

Good to have another Saffer, they are easily the biggest minority on this forum/

McLovin is from Bangladesh maybe? Haven't seen a SL or a Zim here.

Haven't seen a SL

There was one who was really active for a while, called disaksun or something along those lines. He said he had played domestic cricket in Sri Lanka and was pretty interesting, not sure he stuck about though.

I think ThandaMilk is Sri Lankan too unless I'm getting him confused with someone else.

Thandamilk is a combination of an URDU and an English word. Thanda means cold and milk is milk. That means he must be either a Pakistani or Indian.

I remember that there was a Sri Lankan who was pretty active in the Cricket 07 Modding forum. He used to make faces for the game I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread