Introductions

Nah, you are a massive spammer, with every post degrading the topic. You'll be banned soon I expect :noway

;)
Not even Zorax comes close with posts like that.
Welcome MacWorld I am your personal tour guide GG.

Hello

Hello everyone,

This is my first post on this forum. A small introduction about me:
I am 27 and a freelance cricket writer from Mumbai, India. I am also an IT professional, and work here in Mumbai. Cricket is an obvious passion, and so is writing on it.

Steve Waugh and Rahul Dravid are favourite cricketers.

Hope to have a good time here!

Hello everyone,

I am 27 and a freelance cricket writer from Mumbai, India. I am also an IT professional, and work here in Mumbai. Cricket is an obvious passion, and so is writing on it.

Hi There Mi MumbaiKar !!:D (Me from Mumbai) it's nice seeing you here :)

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the forum. Be sure to check out the members article forum, where members write up cricket articles. I'm sure with you being a freelance cricket writer, you'll have lot's to contribute there :)

Link: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Hello everyone,

Hello and welcome to PlanetCricket please enjoy your stay and your addiction to here I am your personal tour guide Giggity Giggity. The exit button is in the top right hand crorner if needed.

hi guys,
this is nash091 from chennai,India.
i am an engineering student and a passionate cricket fan.
you can find me posting some crap face downloads in the cricket 2007 downloads forum.
i am here since june 2008 ,however i saw this thread only now.
having some great time out here.wishing you guys all the best.

Hi guys..
i'm new here...
and i'm really sorry bout my username!!
its jus that watever username i wud put, it wud say "this username is already use, and i cannot use it"!!
and i'm a graphix expert kind of person...
well not expert, but somewhat...

For some reason, I think someone's having us on...

Hi guys..
i'm new here...
and i'm really sorry bout my username!!
its jus that watever username i wud put, it wud say "this username is already use, and i cannot use it"!!
and i'm a graphix expert kind of person...
well not expert, but somewhat...
Hi Asshole. Welcome to PlanetCricket I am your pesronal tour guide Giggity Giggity.

What, did Tom sign up again? Must say, didn't think he could find a synonym for Highlander, but he did well ;)

And Batsmanforever, you like Dravid and Waugh? My God that's boring :p It's more like Batonforever....

What, did Tom sign up again? Must say, didn't think he could find a synonym for Highlander, but he did well ;)

Untitled-16.jpg

I'm going to get banned now for a second account :p

Users who are viewing this thread