Introductions

Welcome to the forum mate. We could do with a graphics expert as the great KBC will be no longer be with us soon...

asshole said:
Hi guys..
i'm new here...
and i'm really sorry bout my username!!
its jus that watever username i wud put, it wud say "this username is already use, and i cannot use it"!!
and i'm a graphix expert kind of person...
well not expert, but somewhat...

Welcome you asshole:p
Have a good time on the forums

hi planet cricket guys

my name is niyaz ahmed , i am newly joined member , i am proud to be a member in this forum , pls give me good support to me guys my humble request;):cheers

Hi guys
i m aakash from holy place of ajmer (india) famous for ajmer sharif (khwaja moinnuddin chishti dargah & pushkar lake)
this is a good forum with very humorous posts
really like them:clap

Im very very happy to find the forum like this which is whole and solely dedicated to Cricket,which is my fav. sport which i enjoy playing and watching as well.

Im 28 m from mumbai

Ello Mr. Honeyboyz. Welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy your time here. You can expect your first bill in the next few weeks. We accept Credit Cards and Pay Pal.

I thought it was spelt Paypal, not Pay Pal?
You are talking about www.paypal.com. I was taking about the revolutionary new system known as Pay Pal, where you Pay your bills by giving a Pal the cash to pay us. The Pal, ofcourse, being a respected member of the forum.

I'd be very happy to volunteer, BTW. Just mail the cash to PO Box 39821, Dubai, UAE honeyboyz, and I, your Pal, shall pay the bill for you.

introduction

I`m into cricket since I was knee high to a grass hopper.

The love story began in the seventies when the English team came in 1971.As a kid I went through the player profiles.Ajit Wadekar vs Tony Lewis.

This was when My cricket hero GRV started impressing me.

The early morning cricket commentary from Australia ,the late night broadcast from England were my first lessons in spoken Englsh.Imagine listening furtively to the barely audible commentary on SW radio,because mom would get after me to either go to sleep or study

In 1974-75 came Clive Lloyd and his men.That was the series which set me on course for an ongoing relationship with this great game.

I`ve patiently and hopefully watched the Indian team evolving into the world force that it is now.BCCI and team India is dominating the world cricket and I`m ,but one of the billionn well wishers of the game first and team India next.
I could`ve been associated with the game as a player, umpire,coach and yes COMMENTATOR but It did not happen.

By playing the game, by watching the game, listening to the commentators Ive learnt a lot about life,team work,individual brilliance,effective performance,dynamic leadership,sportsmanship,ruthless tactics, presssure handling, performing in the zone....etc.

Right now we are in exciting times as the entire nation ,nay the entire world is watching the rapid transition of India to a world powerand it is best reflected in our cricket performance.

I can go on and on but I believe this is just my intro , so I`ll wait for responses from fellow enthusiasts in the world of cricket
warm regards
udhay

Hi there welcome to the forum. You seem decent, so I'll reply before Zorax can scare you off about any supposed fees that there are ;)

Looks like your the sort of guy who will like our Cricket Chat section specifically. Link :)

Users who are viewing this thread