Introductions

Hello all..

I am mayank from India. As most of we Indians, I am a diehard fan of cricket
I Found the site really cool and immeadiately, a proud member of this.

I have been playing PC cricket games since the release of EA Cricket 2002. Never missed
a single release, as far as I know.
plzzz guys help me to modified my cricket 2007:)

Welcome mate have a good time here. Would just like to let you know that be safe from Hmarka.

Sorry bout this, but I laughed a little at the layout of this forum. You Really need to introduce subforums and change your CSS to stop everything looking so cluttered. I be here from SS to see what this is all about for some reason... Anyway, I'm F1 and am slightly better then you :D

Ah, but you support Manchester united, making yourself instantly inferior to anybody that doesn't support a top 4 club, so that's me back on top isn't it? Anyway, how long does this "Moderator must edit your posts" phase last? Because it's truely annoying.

Ah, but you support Manchester united, making yourself instantly inferior to anybody that doesn't support a top 4 club, so that's me back on top isn't it? Anyway, how long does this "Moderator must edit your posts" phase last? Because it's truely annoying.

You are new member. After being active for a considerable time and earning reputation and experience here will relieve you of this.:)

The first lad got it right. Its stick sports. Not sure if anybody else is from there, but I appear to be the man over there;) or at least I'd like to think so :spy

Well your going to have a tough time being "the man" here, that spot is highly contested, we do need a pass around **** though so there is hope for you yet.

hi F1-mania

Dr+Nick+Simpsons.png

Users who are viewing this thread