Introductions

Greetings. I'm Jason but I decided to go with J-Psychic for my username. Have no idea why I chose that anyway. XD I have actually visited this forum a lot of times due to the stories created in one of the forum section and I finally decided to join. :D

Cheers! :)

Thank You Planet Cricket

Thank You Planet Cricket For Such a Wonderful site....

This site has so many things to chat on like...

Cricket Stories,Other Games Stories,Matches Discussion everything..

I have been registered user but have seen so much in this 1 day or so and thank

Matt,Barmyarmy,Aussie1st and others.. Sorry for whom I have forgot!!

:hpraise:hpraise Great Site!!

Hey guys, I am Sanish. I am an Indian but stay in Zurich. Hoping to have a great time here.

Hello everybody.

I'm Karthik, and as you would've probably guessed by now, I'm from India and keenly follow their cricket.

This looks like a pretty interesting place, and I hope it stays this way for long enough!

Cheers :)

Hey guys, I am Sanish. I am an Indian but stay in Zurich. Hoping to have a great time here.

I am From Sialkot Pakistan

Hello everybody.

I'm Karthik, and as you would've probably guessed by now, I'm from India and keenly follow their cricket.

This looks like a pretty interesting place, and I hope it stays this way for long enough!

Cheers :)

Welcome to PC everyone, hope you guys enjoy it here!:)

Hi this is Sahil here. I was told by User2010 about this site and thought about joining as I am a Cricket fanatic. He said there are a bunch of good and bad people around here and I wish and hope I come around only good ones. Cheers guys!

Hi this is Sahil here. I was told by User2010 about this site and thought about joining as I am a Cricket fanatic. He said there are a bunch of good and bad people around here and I wish and hope I come around only good ones. Cheers guys!

You make certain people sound like thugs. :p

Users who are viewing this thread