Introductions

Welcome, TheDon
'I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.' :gundown

I never introduced myself so ill do it now

For those who dont know me its your loss.... lol j/k

I have many posts but not much vCash (i won some back on tipping Ireland to beat Pakistan and Bangladesh to beat India)

I'm Griffo

What is Griffo?

- Rabid Cronulla Sharks Supporter
- Australian Cricket Supporter (A little stubborn and one eyed if annoyed)
- ICC 2006 player (if anyone wants a game just pm me ill take you with first year derbys :p)
- Cricket 07 player on PS2
- A Comedian even in the most serious of situations (not good sometimes trust me)
- Just someone looking for a good chat or banter

and im out...

Last edited:
Hello, everyone! New member here! I'm a friend of TheDon's ? hope he hasn't been annoying you with his rubbish typing! :D

DaftPunk said:
Hello, everyone! New member here! I'm a friend of TheDon's ? hope he hasn't been annoying you with his rubbish typing! :D

hey mate! glad you joined!

Hi Everyone , I am kind of new around here so just thought i would introduce my self.

My name is Matty aka Cleggy

14 years old and like lots of sports such as , Cricket , Football , Snooker , Badminton and Table Tennis

Just a few things about myself really so thats it for now bye .

Matty Clegg said:
Hi Everyone , I am kind of new around here so just thought i would introduce my self.

My name is Matty aka Cleggy

14 years old and like lots of sports such as , Cricket , Football , Snooker , Badminton and Table Tennis

Just a few things about myself really so thats it for now bye .

Welcome Mr.Matty Clegg :p

I'm Simon, welcome to the forums, all those sports you listed, except badminton and table tennis (Im sure you can start a thread :p) are talked about, including a whole heap of others.

Any problems or anything PM anyone really :p there all pretty nice.

Hope you enjoy your time.

Users who are viewing this thread