Introductions

Lancashire666, did you do to the Lancashire VS Yorkshire twenty20 last year?

as a matter of fact i did :D

not sure what games ill be at next year, i normally only get to 3 or 4 a season, but i will be at the england - new zealand test at old trafford, 1st AND 2nd day WOO HOO

Also Droylsden FC >>> Stalybridge fc

Do you do to the stalybridge FC games?

I've been to a few in the past, but I've got United games usually once every two weekends. I watched the Droylsden game when they were on Setanta, they played well.

I'm going to the 2nd day of the NZ test match as well!

as a matter of fact i did :D

not sure what games ill be at next year, i normally only get to 3 or 4 a season, but i will be at the england - new zealand test at old trafford, 1st AND 2nd day WOO HOO

I've been to a few in the past, but I've got United games usually once every two weekends. I watched the Droylsden game when they were on Setanta, they played well.

I'm going to the 2nd day of the NZ test match as well!

Luck you two, i cant go to any of them due to work and college commitments. :noway

Luck you two, i cant go to any of them due to work and college commitments. :noway
The 1st day of it is my last full day in school, as the test match starts on the Friday, and I think I've got a GCSE exam that day. I could go in to the 4th and 5th day as its the holiday if it goes that far I guess as I can pick up tickets at the ground.

The 1st day of it is my last full day in school, as the test match starts on the Friday, and I think I've got a GCSE exam that day. I could go in to the 4th and 5th day as its the holiday if it goes that far I guess as I can pick up tickets at the ground.

no point in the 4th or 5th day, england will win by an innings in 3 days :D

Hi, I'm a new here.

Name: Amit
Town/City: Birmingham
Looks: Short black hair, 5ft 9 inches tall, slim build
College/School: Dudley College of Technology
Studying: A level-Maths, Business Studies, Physics
Any sports? I play for a family run cricket cricket club
Future job hopes: A Manager

Last edited:
welcome Amit, good luck with your maths A-Level, i did maths at A-Level (before any of this AS crap lol) and got sick of the subject during the 2nd year

'ello Amit. Enjoy your stay. Expect your first bill in 6-8 weeks. Payment accepted in cash or cheque. 5% discount if you make 50 posts before you recieve your first bill, and a 15% discount if you get to a 100.

^ "HOL sheften :p"

too bad you don't know how to say shut up in swedish :p.. you will never know what that means..

anyways welcome Amit, he is just kidding on..

Users who are viewing this thread