Introductions

G'day fellas. amos here. I'm from TFFSL and thought I'd come over here to see which PC players were interested in a few virtual beers before the tour. Anyway, I like the look of the place.

Welcome. Enjoy your stay. You can expect your first bill in 6-8 weeks, and we accept Cash, Cheque, Credit Cards, Paypal, so special 'services' involving Ste and his trenchcoat. Make a 100 or more posts within a month, and you get a 18.93% discount!

Welcome. Enjoy your stay. You can expect your first bill in 6-8 weeks, and we accept Cash, Cheque, Credit Cards, Paypal, so special 'services' involving Ste and his trenchcoat. Make a 100 or more posts within a month, and you get a 18.93% discount!

Why does everyone say this when someone joins?

Were's my bill? I never recieved one.
We'll have the Mod Police on that right away. Lock your doors and windows, and prepare for an immediate house search, which could take place between an hour or 17 weeks from now.

Cool, a bill will be a decent alternative to these court notices I keep copping through the mail. I'm on cyber run after a few narrow misses here and there but I'd prefer not to get into it. Selecting my bowling type as planet pc's pure pace resident red head has also seen my popularity levels go through the roof so I hope to be hooking up with a few of these welcomers.

Cheers again.

Hey

i registered a while ago i just felt like contributing 3 years later

:D

Users who are viewing this thread