Introductions

No problem

really it was just i had an urge, like when an old man tries send back soup in a deli, or when you just get one of those urges to smell someones hair while you are sitting behind them on the train...

3 years ago? Damn, that was back when PC was free. Congratulations, you don't get a bill...

hello everyone, i am amit, 21 years old & from new delhi. some of u ppl might be already knowing me as i have been a regular member of many cricket discussion boards since 2003. i am currently doing b.tech(computer sc & engg) and i am in 4th year now. i am a huge fan of india and the domestic teams of delhi & up

I am new to this forum as many can see, just keep hearing about this forum on CW Forums, so i thought i would pay visit here. Looks impressive TBH.

I am new to this forum as many can see, just keep hearing about this forum on CW Forums, so i thought i would pay visit here. Looks impressive TBH.

Just so you know we have a zero tolerance policy on Ganguly-love. Posts that include the words "Dada" or the cricketer's name used in the same sentence as "gun", "awesome", or "should play" will be deleted on sight and the poster banned for 7.

Enjoy your stay. ;)

Just so you know we have a zero tolerance policy on Ganguly-love. Posts that include the words "Dada" or the cricketer's name used in the same sentence as "gun", "awesome", or "should play" will be deleted on sight and the poster banned for 7.

Enjoy your stay. ;)

Haha, deadset the worst person ever TBH.

Hi, I'm Majestic....people call me Dave, I'm 23 from Tasmania I love sports....favourite ones are AFL, Football, cricket,and I like wrestling.....I'm a big music fan and I like rock, punk and heavy metal.

I like to write, and well...yeah I am forum-a-holic since I have been around them the last 5 years....that's all the exciting stuff I have to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread