On Hold ༺IPL⋄PC STYLE༻

First season to current season, How you rate this league?

• ★★★ (ok simulation... balanced auction... normal managed league)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★ (below par simulation... not so good auction... not impressed on management)

• ★ (unrealistic, no idea about simulation... very poor auction... please don't continue this league)

• Total voters
Why am I removed? As a co manager, I still provided ideas woth Rudolph. I have been active as well. How can you remove me just like that. I'm still adding to table regardless. ???
you need to come forward and post here something about your team or anything, which shows you are active in this league... for now i will add you back to team...

@Pinch hitter can we have trades?
latest

Will post the captain in some time.

you need to come forward and post here something about your team or anything, which shows you are active in this league... for now i will add you back to team...
Thank you! I'll try to post here i guess.[DOUBLEPOST=1496145497][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll go with Mitchell Marsh as Captain for the Tides and AB De Villiers as vice captain.
Is it because Mitch Marsh is from WA?

Thank you! I'll try to post here i guess.[DOUBLEPOST=1496145497][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it because Mitch Marsh is from WA?
Yes and AB De Villiers as he's a nice bloke neither are that fit but beggers can't be choosers

Actually, stop the press Nathan Coulter-Nile will be my Captain.
nathan-coulter-nile-t20201617.ashx

I mean wow, he don't go lonely... Not anymore... Was I married... ?

Just a suggestion to Raghu..
Don't do any trade. And to make it more realistic keep there an injury system.. Player can be injured randomly for 1 match / more than 1 match / rest of the tournament.. And those who were injured can be replaced from the free agents but only of their base price or lower.. Not higher base players..

Just a suggestion to Raghu..
Don't do any trade. And to make it more realistic keep there an injury system.. Player can be injured randomly for 1 match / more than 1 match / rest of the tournament.. And those who were injured can be replaced from the free agents but only of their base price or lower.. Not higher base players..
i thought about injury system in 1st season itself, but i like 'play every player' rule most...

LINEUPS FOR ROUND 01

BYE:
bKjkkfm.png
BHUBANESHWAR STRIKERS

zaXDu9R.png
HYDERABAD ASTROS v
vXBZouk.png
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS @ Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad
nZf4TYi.png
CHENNAI SUPER KINGS v
zof0QSc.png
SURAT TIDES @ M. A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
359mubQ.png
COCHIN COMMANDOS v
VdnlX5Z.png
RAJKOT RENEGADES @ Jawaharlal Nehru International Stadium, Kochi
zkbBrvk.png
DELHI DAREDEVILS v
5BdADsA.png
MUMBAI CHAMPS @ The Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi

@Sam. & @Yash. / @RUDOLPH & @UMCricket / @Andrin Issac / @Na Maloom Afraad & @CerealKiller / @Jack Ryder & @Akshay. / @Saroj padhy / @Nitrogen / @Perfect Square & @Naman Thakur / @CazC30

NOTE: Team can have a maximum of 4 :os: Oversea Players... Mark your :c: Captain, :wk: Wicket Keeper, and minimum :bwl: Five Bowlers... Every player in the squad must play at-least one game before Play-off...

Chennai & Kolkata can produce big score games, but batsman need to take special care against spinners...
Rajkot & Mumbai pitches made for big scores... spin & seam both need to be balanced...
Bhubaneshwar, Hyderabad & Surat pitches are more balanced one... you can see reasonable score here... spinners and seam bowlers both have equal chance to shine...
Bangalore, Delhi & Kochi pitch is a mysterious for every one... chance of low scoring matches are high in here... so back your batsman well...

u0heuva.png

:os: :aus: :bat: David Warner :c:
:local: :ind: :wkb: Robin Uthappa
:os: :eng: :bat: Joe Root
:local: :ind: :bat: Manish Pandey
:local: :ind: :wkb: Lokesh Rahul
:local: :ind: :ar: Yusuf Pathan
:local: :ind: :ar: Irfan Pathan
:local: :ind: :ar: Kuldeep Yadav
:os: :sri: :bwl: Lasith Malinga
:os: :ban: :bwl: Mustafizur Rahman
:local: :ind: :bwl: Ashish Nehra