On Hold ༺IPL⋄VI༻ ***

First season to current season, How you rate this league?

• ★★★ (ok simulation... balanced auction... normal managed league)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★ (below par simulation... not so good auction... not impressed on management)

• ★ (unrealistic, no idea about simulation... very poor auction... please don't continue this league)

• Total voters
CBLVREh.png

SEASON 01 - ROUND 08

RAJKOT RENEGADES v ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE

@ARKRafay

:VENUE:

Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium

:UMPIRES:

Kumar Dharmasena and Sundaram Ravi

:LINEUPS:
Rajkot Renegades: :os:Brendon McCullum, :os:David Warner, Aditya Tare, Yusuf Pathan, :c::wk:MS Dhoni, Axar Patel, Ashish Reddy, :os:Mitchell Starc, Sandeep Sharma, :os:Saeed Ajmal, Ashok Dinda
Royal Challengers Bangalore: :c:Gautam Gambhir, Ishank Jaggi, :os:JP Duminy, :os:David Miller, :wk:Shreevats Goswami, Jalaj Saxena, Piyush Chawla, :os:Sunil Narine, Amit Mishra, Parvinder Awana, :os:Wahab Riaz

Royal Challengers Bangalore won the toss and elected to bat first
Royal Challengers Bangalore.png
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE INNINGS
Code:
The new batsman is Gautam Gambhir.
The new batsman is Ishank Jaggi.
The new bowler is Mitchell Starc.
0.1 Mitchell Starc to Gautam Gambhir, 1, 147.83kph, M Starc bowls this gun-barrel straight. G Gambhir plays it gently through the off side. The batsmen only take one
0.2 Mitchell Starc to Ishank Jaggi, 0, 147.93kph, M Starc is working up a good head of steam here. I Jaggi cuts but can't time it properly. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. I Jaggi rightly sends him back
0.3 Mitchell Starc to Ishank Jaggi, 1, 148.18kph, M Starc is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line on middle. I Jaggi played that with soft hands. One more to the total
0.4 Mitchell Starc to Gautam Gambhir, 1, 147.87kph, That one goes on straight. G Gambhir plays it gently through the off side. They take a single
0.5 Mitchell Starc to Ishank Jaggi, 1, 147.19kph, M Starc is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. I Jaggi plays a punchy cut. That is an excellent call by I Jaggi. One run
0.6 Mitchell Starc to Gautam Gambhir, 1, 147.12kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. G Gambhir puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Can't get this past the fielder. One more

[ End of over 1 (5 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 5 / 0 (RR: 5.00) ]

[ Gautam Gambhir 3* (3b 0x4 0x6)     Mitchell Starc 1-0-5-0 ]
[ Ishank Jaggi   2 (3b 0x4 0x6)                             ]

The new bowler is Sandeep Sharma.
1.1 Sandeep Sharma to Gautam Gambhir, 1, 137.85kph, G Gambhir plays it gently through the leg side. Single taken
1.2 Sandeep Sharma to Ishank Jaggi, 1, 136.03kph, I Jaggi plays it gently through the off side. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
1.3 Sandeep Sharma to Gautam Gambhir, 0, 136.99kph, S Sharma is working up a decent pace here. G Gambhir plays an on-drive, but can't time it properly. No run
1.4 Sandeep Sharma to Gautam Gambhir, 1, 136.68kph, S Sharma maintains a tight line outside off. G Gambhir on-drives but can't time it properly. One more to the total
1.5 Sandeep Sharma to Ishank Jaggi, 1, 138.72kph, S Sharma hits a short length just outside leg. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cut. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
1.6 Sandeep Sharma to Gautam Gambhir, 0, 140.77kph, short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. No runs taken

[ End of over 2 (4 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 9 / 0 (RR: 4.50) ]

[ Ishank Jaggi   4* (5b 0x4 0x6)     Sandeep Sharma 1-0-4-0 ]
[ Gautam Gambhir 5 (7b 0x4 0x6)      Mitchell Starc 1-0-5-0 ]

2.1 Mitchell Starc to Ishank Jaggi, 0, 147.16kph, I Jaggi plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. Is quick to cut off the single
2.2 Mitchell Starc to Ishank Jaggi, NO BALL, 147.97kph, M Starc is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. I Jaggi on-drives but can't time it properly and he trots through for the single

Free hit coming up...

2.2 Mitchell Starc to Gautam Gambhir, 2, 151.62kph, M Starc is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. G Gambhir plays an extravagant drive. Glorious timing. The batsmen run hard and complete a comfortable two
2.3 Mitchell Starc to Gautam Gambhir, 6, 147.43kph, Not much movement from this surface. G Gambhir plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. Going going gone! Six
2.4 Mitchell Starc to Gautam Gambhir, 1, 145.28kph, M Starc is working up a good head of steam here and he hits a short length outside off. G Gambhir on-drives but can't time it properly. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
2.5 Mitchell Starc to Ishank Jaggi, 2, 148.50kph, M Starc hurls this through and he pitches that one just outside leg. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. Two runs
2.6 Mitchell Starc to Ishank Jaggi, 0, 151.40kph, I Jaggi plays it gently through the leg side. Is quick to cut off the single

[ End of over 3 (13 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 22 / 0 (RR: 7.33) ]

[ Gautam Gambhir 14* (10b 0x4 1x6)     Mitchell Starc 2-0-18-0 ]
[ Ishank Jaggi   7 (9b 0x4 0x6)        Sandeep Sharma 1-0-4-0  ]

3.1 Sandeep Sharma to Gautam Gambhir, 1, 134.58kph, G Gambhir late cuts but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
3.2 Sandeep Sharma to Ishank Jaggi, 1, 138.04kph, Not much movement from this surface. I Jaggi swats this one. One more to the total
3.3 Sandeep Sharma to Gautam Gambhir, dot, 139.31kph, S Sharma flings this through at decent pace. Mitchell Starc drops a sitter. No run
3.4 Sandeep Sharma to Gautam Gambhir, 1, 137.14kph, S Sharma is working up a decent pace here. That continues on straight. G Gambhir late cuts but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
3.5 Sandeep Sharma to Ishank Jaggi, 1, 140.59kph, S Sharma hurls this through and he maintains a leg stump line. I Jaggi puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Easy single to be had there
3.6 Sandeep Sharma to Gautam Gambhir, OUT, 140.54kph, S Sharma hurls this through and he maintains an off stump line. G Gambhir was in no position to play that stroke. This ball is lofted straight down the throat of the fielder at mid-on

Gautam Gambhir  c A Tare b S Sharma  16 (20m 14b 0x4 1x6)  SR: 114.29

[ End of over 4 (4 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 26 / 1 (RR: 6.50) ]

[ Ishank Jaggi 9* (11b 0x4 0x6)     Sandeep Sharma 2-0-8-1  ]
[                                   Mitchell Starc 2-0-18-0 ]

The new batsman is JP Duminy.
The new bowler is Ashok Dinda.
4.1 Ashok Dinda to Ishank Jaggi, WIDE, A Dinda pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
4.1 Ashok Dinda to Ishank Jaggi, 4, 128.96kph, A Dinda maintains a middle stump line. Excellent timing from I Jaggi as he plays an on-drive. Not quite where I Jaggi intended it to go
4.2 Ashok Dinda to Ishank Jaggi, 1, 128.92kph, A Dinda is struggling to find much pace off this surface. I Jaggi puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
4.3 Ashok Dinda to JP Duminy, 0, 124.36kph, No great pace there from A Dinda. J Duminy on-drives but can't time it properly. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. J Duminy rightly sends him back
4.4 Ashok Dinda to JP Duminy, 1, 125.18kph, A Dinda bowls this gun-barrel straight. Excellent timing from J Duminy as he plays a cut. J Duminy trots through for the single
4.5 Ashok Dinda to Ishank Jaggi, WIDE, A Dinda pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
4.5 Ashok Dinda to Ishank Jaggi, WIDE, A Dinda pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
4.5 Ashok Dinda to Ishank Jaggi, 1, 127.79kph, A Dinda is struggling to find much pace off this surface and he pitches that one just outside off. I Jaggi puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more to the total
4.6 Ashok Dinda to JP Duminy, 1, 128.69kph, A Dinda maintains a tight line outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic square drive. Single taken

[ End of over 5 (11 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 37 / 1 (RR: 7.40) ]

[ JP Duminy     2* (3b 0x4 0x6)      Ashok Dinda   1-0-11-0 ]
[ Ishank Jaggi  15 (14b 1x4 0x6)     Sandeep Sharma 2-0-8-1 ]

The new bowler is Axar Patel.
5.1 Axar Patel to JP Duminy, 1, 60.00kph, short length outside off stump. J Duminy plays it gently through the leg side. One more
5.2 Axar Patel to Ishank Jaggi, 6, 60.00kph, I Jaggi plays an extravagant late cut. Glorious timing. I Jaggi lofts this one and the ball just clears the ropes
5.3 Axar Patel to Ishank Jaggi, 2, 65.29kph, A Patel tosses this one up to I Jaggi. That one goes on straight with the arm. I Jaggi swats this one and he pushes hard for two. Excellent running
5.4 Axar Patel to Ishank Jaggi, 1, 66.73kph, A hint of turn away from. Excellent timing from I Jaggi as he plays a cut. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
5.5 Axar Patel to JP Duminy, 0, 74.87kph, A Patel gives this one some air. Spanked through the leg side. Great sweep
5.6 Axar Patel to JP Duminy, 1, 60.00kph, Excellent timing from J Duminy as he plays a leg glance. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single

[ End of over 6 (11 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 48 / 1 (RR: 8.00) ]

[ JP Duminy     4* (6b 0x4 0x6)      Axar Patel   1-0-11-0 ]
[ Ishank Jaggi  24 (17b 1x4 1x6)     Ashok Dinda  1-0-11-0 ]

6.1 Ashok Dinda to JP Duminy, 6, 128.69kph, A Dinda is struggling to find much pace off this surface and he maintains an off stump line. Excellent timing from J Duminy as he plays a late cut. Six runs! Fantastic batting
6.2 Ashok Dinda to JP Duminy, 1, 128.65kph, A Dinda pushes this through at no great pace and he maintains a tight line outside off. J Duminy late cuts but can't time it properly. That is a comfortable single
6.3 Ashok Dinda to Ishank Jaggi, 4, 128.61kph, A Dinda hits a short length on middle. Excellent timing and placement. Four
6.4 Ashok Dinda to Ishank Jaggi, 0, 123.40kph, This one is military medium from A Dinda. Aggressive cut from I Jaggi and he struck that too firmly to take the single
6.5 Ashok Dinda to Ishank Jaggi, 1, 123.52kph, That is a comfortable single
6.6 Ashok Dinda to JP Duminy, 0, 125.51kph, Excellent timing from J Duminy as he plays an on-drive. J Duminy struck that too firmly to take the single

[ End of over 7 (12 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 60 / 1 (RR: 8.57) ]

[ Ishank Jaggi  29* (20b 2x4 1x6)     Ashok Dinda  2-0-23-0 ]
[ JP Duminy     11 (9b 0x4 1x6)       Axar Patel   1-0-11-0 ]

7.1 Axar Patel to Ishank Jaggi, 3, 62.11kph, A Patel gives this one some air. Three more to the total
7.2 Axar Patel to JP Duminy, 0, 60.00kph, A Patel floats a delivery to J Duminy. Excellent timing from J Duminy as he plays a cover drive. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. J Duminy rightly sends him back
7.3 Axar Patel to JP Duminy, 2, 63.05kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. J Duminy collects two
7.4 Axar Patel to JP Duminy, 1, 71.06kph, A hint of turn into. J Duminy puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Single taken
7.5 Axar Patel to Ishank Jaggi, 0, 75.92kph, Excellent timing from I Jaggi as he plays a cover drive. No run
7.6 Axar Patel to Ishank Jaggi, 1, 75.76kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. I Jaggi plays a cover drive, but can't time it properly. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single

[ End of over 8 (7 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 67 / 1 (RR: 8.38) ]

[ Ishank Jaggi  33* (23b 2x4 1x6)     Axar Patel   2-0-18-0 ]
[ JP Duminy     14 (12b 0x4 1x6)      Ashok Dinda  2-0-23-0 ]

Sandeep Sharma will start a new spell.
8.1 Sandeep Sharma to Ishank Jaggi, 1, 140.68kph, S Sharma is working up a good head of steam here. Short length just outside leg stump. I Jaggi plays a late cut, but can't time it properly. One more to the total
8.2 Sandeep Sharma to JP Duminy, 1, 134.92kph, S Sharma maintains a tight line outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic hook. The batsmen only take one
8.3 Sandeep Sharma to Ishank Jaggi, 1, 140.58kph, Not much movement from this surface. I Jaggi plays an extravagant late cut. Glorious timing. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
8.4 Sandeep Sharma to JP Duminy, 1, 139.75kph, S Sharma flings this through at decent pace and he hits a short length outside off. Well-timed cover drive there. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
8.5 Sandeep Sharma to Ishank Jaggi, 2, 136.14kph, I Jaggi plays an extravagant late cut. Glorious timing. Two runs
8.6 Sandeep Sharma to Ishank Jaggi, 1, 135.14kph, short length just outside leg stump. Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. One more

[ End of over 9 (7 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 74 / 1 (RR: 8.22) ]

[ Ishank Jaggi  38* (27b 2x4 1x6)     Sandeep Sharma 3-0-15-1 ]
[ JP Duminy     16 (14b 0x4 1x6)      Axar Patel    2-0-18-0  ]

The new bowler is Saeed Ajmal.
9.1 Saeed Ajmal to Ishank Jaggi, 1, 62.31kph, S Ajmal floats a delivery to I Jaggi. The straight one now. I Jaggi puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is an excellent call by I Jaggi. One run
9.2 Saeed Ajmal to JP Duminy, 1, 73.88kph, S Ajmal gives this one some air. Full length outside off stump. J Duminy played that with soft hands. Easy single to be had there

* And that's the 50 run partnership! Excellent batting from this pair.

9.3 Saeed Ajmal to Ishank Jaggi, OUT, 63.34kph, full length just outside off stump. I Jaggi was in no position to play that stroke. BOWLED HIM!

Ishank Jaggi  b S Ajmal  39 (46m 29b 2x4 1x6)  SR: 134.48

The new batsman is David Miller.
9.4 Saeed Ajmal to David Miller, 1, 73.91kph, S Ajmal gives this one some air. Full length outside off stump. D Miller puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Easy single to be had there
9.5 Saeed Ajmal to JP Duminy, 2, 86.01kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cover drive. Two more runs
9.6 Saeed Ajmal to JP Duminy, 4, 66.22kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. Excellent timing from J Duminy as he plays a pull. The ball races away for a boundary

[ End of over 10 (9 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 83 / 2 (RR: 8.30) ]

[ David Miller  1* (1b 0x4 0x6)      Saeed Ajmal   1-0-9-1   ]
[ JP Duminy     23 (17b 1x4 1x6)     Sandeep Sharma 3-0-15-1 ]

10.1 Sandeep Sharma to David Miller, 0, 138.67kph, D Miller defends with a straight bat and he struck that too firmly to take the single
10.2 Sandeep Sharma to David Miller, 1, 138.39kph, short and straight. D Miller swats this one. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
10.3 Sandeep Sharma to JP Duminy, 1, 135.08kph, S Sharma bowls this gun-barrel straight. Hit straight to the fielder. That is a comfortable single
10.4 Sandeep Sharma to David Miller, 1, 140.30kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. D Miller puts bat to ball but mistimes it and he trots through for the single
10.5 Sandeep Sharma to JP Duminy, 1, 135.78kph, S Sharma is working up a decent pace here and he hits a short length outside off. J Duminy leg glances but doesn't time it at all. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
10.6 Sandeep Sharma to David Miller, 0, 135.72kph, S Sharma puts his back into this delivery. That continues on straight. D Miller late cuts but can't time it properly. No runs taken

* S Sharma has finished his allocation and ends with very economical figures.
* Sandeep Sharma  1 / 19  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 11 (4 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 87 / 2 (RR: 7.91) ]

[ JP Duminy     25* (19b 1x4 1x6)     Sandeep Sharma 4-0-19-1 ]
[ David Miller  3 (5b 0x4 0x6)        Saeed Ajmal   1-0-9-1   ]

11.1 Saeed Ajmal to JP Duminy, 3, 73.47kph, full length outside off stump. Aggressive square drive from J Duminy and he did not quite get hold of this. They do well to run three
11.2 Saeed Ajmal to David Miller, 1, 63.66kph, S Ajmal tosses this one up to D Miller and he cover drives but can't time it properly. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
11.3 Saeed Ajmal to JP Duminy, 4, 75.42kph, S Ajmal pushes this one through slightly quicker. Well-timed square drive there. Four all the way
11.4 Saeed Ajmal to JP Duminy, 1, 69.92kph, S Ajmal gives this one some air. That one goes on straight with the arm. J Duminy plays an extravagant square drive. Glorious timing. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
11.5 Saeed Ajmal to David Miller, 1, 63.90kph, S Ajmal gets this one to grip and turn. D Miller plays it gently through the off side. The batsmen only take one
11.6 Saeed Ajmal to JP Duminy, 1, 61.78kph, S Ajmal floats a delivery to J Duminy and he cover drives but can't time it properly. That is an excellent call by J Duminy. One run

[ End of over 12 (11 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 98 / 2 (RR: 8.17) ]

[ JP Duminy     34* (23b 2x4 1x6)     Saeed Ajmal   2-0-20-1  ]
[ David Miller  5 (7b 0x4 0x6)        Sandeep Sharma 4-0-19-1 ]

The new bowler is Ashish Reddy.
12.1 Ashish Reddy to JP Duminy, 2, 114.87kph, A Reddy cuts his fingers across this one. That one goes on straight. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. The ball beats the infielder and the batsmen run a couple
12.2 Ashish Reddy to JP Duminy, 1, 115.16kph, Spanked through the leg side. Great on-drive. Single taken
12.3 Ashish Reddy to David Miller, 1, 118.93kph, D Miller plays it gently through the leg side. That is a comfortable single
12.4 Ashish Reddy to JP Duminy, 1, 117.43kph, A Reddy bowls this gun-barrel straight. J Duminy plays it gently through the leg side. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
12.5 Ashish Reddy to David Miller, 0, 118.87kph, This one is military medium from A Reddy. D Miller plays it gently through the leg side. Not in the gap
12.6 Ashish Reddy to David Miller, 1, 116.21kph, This one is military medium from A Reddy. That one goes on straight. D Miller plays it gently through the leg side. That is a comfortable single

[ End of over 13 (6 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 104 / 2 (RR: 8.00) ]

[ David Miller  7* (10b 0x4 0x6)     Ashish Reddy 1-0-6-0  ]
[ JP Duminy     38 (26b 2x4 1x6)     Saeed Ajmal  2-0-20-1 ]

13.1 Saeed Ajmal to David Miller, 2, 62.66kph, S Ajmal gives this one some air. Breaks away from just off the straight. D Miller collects two
13.2 Saeed Ajmal to David Miller, 1, 82.13kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. The straight one now. D Miller plays a punchy square drive. Easy single to be had there
13.3 Saeed Ajmal to JP Duminy, 0, 60.00kph, The straight one now. J Duminy plays a punchy on-drive. Not in the gap
13.4 Saeed Ajmal to JP Duminy, 4, 62.02kph, S Ajmal floats a delivery to J Duminy. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cover drive. Four more to the total
13.5 Saeed Ajmal to JP Duminy, 1, 62.83kph, S Ajmal gives this one some air. A hint of turn away from. J Duminy plays it gently through the off side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
13.6 Saeed Ajmal to David Miller, 1, 60.00kph, S Ajmal gives this one some air. D Miller swats this one. Can't get this past the fielder. One more

[ End of over 14 (9 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 113 / 2 (RR: 8.07) ]

[ David Miller  11* (13b 0x4 0x6)     Saeed Ajmal  3-0-29-1 ]
[ JP Duminy     43 (29b 3x4 1x6)      Ashish Reddy 1-0-6-0  ]

14.1 Ashish Reddy to David Miller, 2, 110.51kph, A Reddy runs his fingers across the seam. D Miller plays a punchy cut. The batsmen run hard and complete a comfortable two
14.2 Ashish Reddy to David Miller, 6, 118.81kph, A Reddy is struggling to find much pace off this surface. Not much movement from this surface. D Miller plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. That has been caught in the crowd! Six
14.3 Ashish Reddy to David Miller, 1, 115.09kph, A Reddy maintains an off stump line. D Miller puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
14.4 Ashish Reddy to JP Duminy, 1, 114.28kph, A Reddy runs his fingers across the seam. J Duminy on-drives but can't time it properly. Single taken
14.5 Ashish Reddy to David Miller, 4, 118.71kph, The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four

14.6 Ashish Reddy to David Miller, 1, 112.86kph, D Miller plays it gently through the leg side. That is a comfortable single

[ End of over 15 (15 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 128 / 2 (RR: 8.53) ]

[ David Miller  25* (18b 1x4 1x6)     Ashish Reddy 2-0-21-0 ]
[ JP Duminy     44 (30b 3x4 1x6)      Saeed Ajmal  3-0-29-1 ]

Axar Patel will start a new spell.
15.1 Axar Patel to David Miller, 3, 67.62kph, A Patel tosses this one up to D Miller. Great stop! saved a run there
15.2 Axar Patel to JP Duminy, 2, 63.12kph, J Duminy plays a punchy pull and he takes a couple of runs
15.3 Axar Patel to JP Duminy, 0, 62.23kph, is quick to cut off the single
15.4 Axar Patel to JP Duminy, 1, 64.66kph, A Patel floats a delivery to J Duminy. The straight one now. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
15.5 Axar Patel to David Miller, 1, 63.16kph, A Patel gives this one some air. Good length outside off stump. D Miller on-drives but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
15.6 Axar Patel to JP Duminy, 1, 68.59kph, One more to the total

[ End of over 16 (8 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 136 / 2 (RR: 8.50) ]

[ JP Duminy     48* (34b 3x4 1x6)     Axar Patel   3-0-26-0 ]
[ David Miller  29 (20b 1x4 1x6)      Ashish Reddy 2-0-21-0 ]

Mitchell Starc will start a new spell.
16.1 Mitchell Starc to JP Duminy, 1, 151.96kph, short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. They take a single
16.2 Mitchell Starc to David Miller, 1, 151.37kph, That continues on straight. D Miller plays a punchy drive. The batsmen only take one
16.3 Mitchell Starc to JP Duminy, 0, 147.23kph, M Starc maintains an off stump line. Defensively played. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-on. No run
16.4 Mitchell Starc to JP Duminy, 1, 149.72kph, M Starc is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end

* That's J Duminy's 50! Well played.

16.5 Mitchell Starc to David Miller, 1, 147.42kph, M Starc hurls this through and he maintains an off stump line. D Miller puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The batsmen only take one
16.6 Mitchell Starc to JP Duminy, 2, 149.87kph, M Starc is working up a good head of steam here. J Duminy collects two

[ End of over 17 (6 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 142 / 2 (RR: 8.35) ]

[ David Miller  31* (22b 1x4 1x6)     Mitchell Starc 3-0-24-0 ]
[ JP Duminy     52 (38b 3x4 1x6)      Axar Patel   3-0-26-0   ]

17.1 Axar Patel to David Miller, 2, 60.00kph, Excellent timing from D Miller as he plays an on-drive. D Miller pushes hard for two. Excellent running
17.2 Axar Patel to David Miller, 0, 71.00kph, A Patel tosses this one up to D Miller and he puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No run
17.3 Axar Patel to David Miller, 1, 65.27kph, A Patel tosses this one up to D Miller. Hit straight to the fielder. They take a single
17.4 Axar Patel to JP Duminy, 3, 62.79kph, That's an exceptional effort by in the deep. Saved a sure single there
17.5 Axar Patel to David Miller, 4, 63.23kph, full length outside off stump. Through cover for four. Imperious
17.6 Axar Patel to David Miller, OUT, 60.00kph, D Miller was in no position to play that stroke. Quick work by M Dhoni who appeals for a stumping. He's given him! Stumped

David Miller  st M Dhoni b A Patel  38 (36m 27b 2x4 1x6)  SR: 140.74

* Not the best of outings from A Patel. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
* Axar Patel  1 / 36  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 18 (10 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 152 / 3 (RR: 8.44) ]

[ JP Duminy     55* (39b 3x4 1x6)     Axar Patel   4-0-36-1   ]
[                                     Mitchell Starc 3-0-24-0 ]

The new batsman is Shreevats Goswami.
18.1 Mitchell Starc to JP Duminy, 1, 148.08kph, Spanked through the off side. Great pull. They take a single
18.2 Mitchell Starc to Shreevats Goswami, dot, 147.90kph, M Starc is working up a good head of steam here. Full and straight. Aggressive pull from S Goswami
18.3 Mitchell Starc to Shreevats Goswami, 1, 145.00kph, M Starc maintains a tight line outside off. Aggressive drive from S Goswami. Single taken
18.4 Mitchell Starc to JP Duminy, 1lb, 145.84kph, M Starc hurls this through. J Duminy swishes at this one and misses. One more to the total
18.5 Mitchell Starc to Shreevats Goswami, 1, 146.37kph, S Goswami plays an extravagant drive. Glorious timing. Single taken
18.6 Mitchell Starc to JP Duminy, 4, 145.57kph, M Starc hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. J Duminy plays an extravagant drive. Glorious timing. That's a boundary

* Not the best of outings from M Starc. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
* Mitchell Starc  0 / 31  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 19 (8 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 160 / 3 (RR: 8.42) ]

[ Shreevats Goswami 2* (3b 0x4 0x6)     Mitchell Starc 4-0-31-0 ]
[ JP Duminy      60 (42b 4x4 1x6)       Axar Patel   4-0-36-1   ]

Ashok Dinda will start a new spell.
19.1 Ashok Dinda to Shreevats Goswami, 6, 128.91kph, This one is military medium from A Dinda. Spanked through the leg side. Great pull. An audacious shot from S Goswami. Six runs
19.2 Ashok Dinda to Shreevats Goswami, 0, 124.76kph, No great pace there from A Dinda. S Goswami pulls but can't time it properly. Not in the gap
19.3 Ashok Dinda to Shreevats Goswami, 1, 128.83kph, A Dinda is struggling to find much pace off this surface and he pitches that one outside off. Well-timed late cut there. One more to the total
19.4 Ashok Dinda to JP Duminy, 1, 128.79kph, No great pace there from A Dinda. J Duminy swats this one. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
19.5 Ashok Dinda to Shreevats Goswami, 1, 128.75kph, A Dinda bowls this gun-barrel straight. S Goswami plays it gently through the off side. That is an excellent call by S Goswami. One run
19.6 Ashok Dinda to JP Duminy, 0, 128.71kph, This one is military medium from A Dinda. That one goes on straight. J Duminy plays it gently through the off side and he struck that too firmly to take the single

[ End of over 20 (9 runs) Royal Challengers Bangalore 169 / 3 (RR: 8.45) ]

[ Shreevats Goswami 10* (7b 0x4 1x6)     Ashok Dinda  3-0-32-0   ]
[ JP Duminy      61 (44b 4x4 1x6)        Mitchell Starc 4-0-31-0 ]

1D6Dkik.png
Code:
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE INNINGS

BATTING SCORECARD

Player              Status                        Runs Balls 4s 6s S/R   

Gautam Gambhir      c    A Tare    b   S Sharma   16   14    0  1  114.29
Ishank Jaggi                       b   S Ajmal    39   29    2  1  134.48
JP Duminy           not out                       61   44    4  1  138.64
David Miller        st   M Dhoni   b   A Patel    38   27    2  1  140.74
Shreevats Goswami   not out                       10   7     0  1  142.86
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
DNB: Jalaj Saxena, Piyush Chawla, Sunil Narine, Amit Mishra, Parvinder Awana, Wahab Riaz

Royal Challengers Bangalore - 169 / 3     Overs 20     RPO: 8.45
Code:
PARTNERSHIPS

Gautam Gambhir / Ishank Jaggi               oooooo***.          26 (25)
JP Duminy      / Ishank Jaggi               ooo******.          50 (36)
JP Duminy      / David Miller               ooooo*****          76 (51)
JP Duminy      / Shreevats Goswami          ooo*****..          17 (12)
FOW:   1/26       2/76      3/152   
Code:
BOWLING SCORECARD

Player           Overs Mdns Runs Wkts E/R    Wd NB

Mitchell Starc   4.0   0    31   0    7.75   0  1 
Sandeep Sharma   4.0   0    19   1    4.75   0  0 
Ashok Dinda      3.0   0    32   0    10.67  3  0 
Axar Patel       4.0   0    36   1    9.00   0  0 
Saeed Ajmal      3.0   0    29   1    9.67   0  0 
Ashish Reddy     2.0   0    21   0    10.50  0  0 
EXTRAS: 5     WD: 3     NB: 1     B: 0     LB: 1

Rajkot Renegades need 170 runs to win from 20 overs at 8.50 rpo
Rajkot Renegades.png
RAJKOT RENEGADES INNINGS
Code:
The new batsman is Brendon McCullum.
The new batsman is David Warner.
The new bowler is Wahab Riaz.
0.1 Wahab Riaz to Brendon McCullum, 0, 138.51kph, W Riaz is working up a decent pace here. Short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Is quick to cut off the single
0.2 Wahab Riaz to Brendon McCullum, 1, 137.79kph, short and straight. B McCullum played that with soft hands. Single taken
0.3 Wahab Riaz to David Warner, 0, 136.89kph, D Warner puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. D Warner rightly sends him back
0.4 Wahab Riaz to David Warner, 1, 140.86kph, W Riaz hurls this through and he pitches that one outside off. D Warner late cuts but doesn't time it at all. One more
0.5 Wahab Riaz to Brendon McCullum, 6, 140.81kph, short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. That is a monstrous hit! SIX
0.6 Wahab Riaz to Brendon McCullum, 1, 139.73kph, W Riaz flings this through at decent pace. That continues on straight. Well-timed on-drive there. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end

[ End of over 1 (9 runs) Rajkot Renegades 9 / 0 (RR: 9.00, RRR: 8.42) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 161 runs to win at 8.47 runs per over

[ Brendon McCullum 8* (4b 0x4 1x6)     Wahab Riaz  1-0-9-0 ]
[ David Warner    1 (2b 0x4 0x6)                           ]

The new bowler is Parvinder Awana.
1.1 Parvinder Awana to Brendon McCullum, 0, 129.00kph, B McCullum cuts but can't time it properly
1.2 Parvinder Awana to Brendon McCullum, 1, 128.50kph, B McCullum plays it gently through the off side. One more to the total
1.3 Parvinder Awana to David Warner, 1, 125.40kph, P Awana pushes this through at no great pace and he maintains a tight line outside off. D Warner drives but can't time it properly. That is an excellent call by D Warner. One run
1.4 Parvinder Awana to Brendon McCullum, 1, 126.75kph, Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. That is an excellent call by B McCullum. One run
1.5 Parvinder Awana to David Warner, 1, 128.84kph, That one goes on straight. D Warner leg glances but doesn't time it at all. The batsmen only take one
1.6 Parvinder Awana to Brendon McCullum, 1, 125.00kph, P Awana pushes this through at no great pace. That continues on straight. B McCullum plays an extravagant drive. Glorious timing. One more

[ End of over 2 (5 runs) Rajkot Renegades 14 / 0 (RR: 7.00, RRR: 8.61) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 156 runs to win at 8.67 runs per over

[ Brendon McCullum 11* (8b 0x4 1x6)     Parvinder Awana 1-0-5-0 ]
[ David Warner    3 (4b 0x4 0x6)        Wahab Riaz   1-0-9-0    ]

2.1 Wahab Riaz to Brendon McCullum, 0, 140.49kph, W Riaz hurls this through and he maintains a middle stump line. Hit straight to the fielder
2.2 Wahab Riaz to Brendon McCullum, 2, 134.49kph, W Riaz flings this through at decent pace and he bowls this gun-barrel straight. Excellent timing from B McCullum as he plays a pull. Two runs
2.3 Wahab Riaz to Brendon McCullum, 1, 137.30kph, W Riaz pitches that one on middle. B McCullum swats this one. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
2.4 Wahab Riaz to David Warner, 1, 133.49kph, W Riaz maintains an off stump line. Excellent timing from D Warner as he plays a late cut. One more to the total
2.5 Wahab Riaz to Brendon McCullum, 1, 140.52kph, W Riaz pitches that one on middle. B McCullum pulls but doesn't time it at all. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
2.6 Wahab Riaz to David Warner, 0, 136.16kph, Not much movement from this surface. D Warner puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Is quick to cut off the single

[ End of over 3 (5 runs) Rajkot Renegades 19 / 0 (RR: 6.33, RRR: 8.82) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 151 runs to win at 8.88 runs per over

[ Brendon McCullum 15* (12b 0x4 1x6)     Wahab Riaz   2-0-14-0   ]
[ David Warner    4 (6b 0x4 0x6)         Parvinder Awana 1-0-5-0 ]

3.1 Parvinder Awana to Brendon McCullum, dot, 128.81kph, P Awana bowls this gun-barrel straight. Piyush Chawla drops a sitter and he is quick to cut off the single
3.2 Parvinder Awana to Brendon McCullum, NO BALL, 128.77kph, P Awana pushes this through at no great pace. That continues on straight. B McCullum drives but can't time it properly. One more

Free hit coming up...

3.2 Parvinder Awana to David Warner, 1, 125.93kph, P Awana ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he pitches that one outside off. D Warner puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more
3.3 Parvinder Awana to Brendon McCullum, 1lb, 125.55kph, No great pace there from P Awana and he hits a short length just outside off. B McCullum is beaten all ends up. This is excellent bowling. One more to the total
3.4 Parvinder Awana to David Warner, 6, 125.99kph, short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. D Warner has absolutely smashed that! Six runs
3.5 Parvinder Awana to David Warner, 1, 124.26kph, short length outside off stump. D Warner late cuts but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
3.6 Parvinder Awana to Brendon McCullum, OUT, 123.27kph, P Awana ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he maintains an off stump line. B McCullum was in no position to play that stroke. G Gambhir is after it and takes a spectacular catch!

Brendon McCullum  c G Gambhir b P Awana  16 (19m 16b 0x4 1x6)  SR: 100.00

[ End of over 4 (11 runs) Rajkot Renegades 30 / 1 (RR: 7.50, RRR: 8.69) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 140 runs to win at 8.75 runs per over

[ David Warner  12* (9b 0x4 1x6)     Parvinder Awana 2-0-15-1 ]
[                                    Wahab Riaz   2-0-14-0    ]

The new batsman is Aditya Tare.
The new bowler is Sunil Narine.
4.1 Sunil Narine to David Warner, 0, 62.99kph, Spanked through the off side. Great cut. D Warner struck that too firmly to take the single
4.2 Sunil Narine to David Warner, 1, 60.00kph, D Warner plays it gently through the off side. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
4.3 Sunil Narine to Aditya Tare, 0, 63.51kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Defensively played. A Tare struck that too firmly to take the single
4.4 Sunil Narine to Aditya Tare, 1lb, 61.01kph, S Narine tosses this one up to A Tare. A hint of turn into. Oh beaten comprehensively there. One more
4.5 Sunil Narine to David Warner, 1, 60.00kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. D Warner plays a punchy late cut. One more
4.6 Sunil Narine to Aditya Tare, 1lb, 60.00kph, A Tare is beaten by the movement. One more

[ End of over 5 (4 runs) Rajkot Renegades 34 / 1 (RR: 6.80, RRR: 9.00) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 136 runs to win at 9.07 runs per over

[ Aditya Tare   0* (3b 0x4 0x6)      Sunil Narine  1-0-2-0    ]
[ David Warner  14 (12b 0x4 1x6)     Parvinder Awana 2-0-15-1 ]

The new bowler is Amit Mishra.
5.1 Amit Mishra to Aditya Tare, WIDE, This delivery just skims past A Tare's pads. Unlucky to be called wide
5.1 Amit Mishra to Aditya Tare, 1, 75.13kph, A little more pace on this one. A Mishra gets this one to grip and turn. Spanked through the off side. Great square drive. They take a single
5.2 Amit Mishra to David Warner, 0, 61.92kph, A Mishra gives this one some air. D Warner puts bat to ball but mistimes it and he struck that too firmly to take the single
5.3 Amit Mishra to David Warner, 2, 60.00kph, A Mishra gets this one to grip and turn. Two runs
5.4 Amit Mishra to David Warner, 1, 67.34kph, The leggie now and it turns into the batsman. D Warner swats this one. One more to the total
5.5 Amit Mishra to Aditya Tare, 1, 61.57kph, A Mishra gets this one to grip and turn. A Tare plays it gently through the leg side. One more
5.6 Amit Mishra to David Warner, 4, 63.05kph, A Mishra gives this one some air. A hint of turn into. Well-timed on-drive there. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs

[ End of over 6 (10 runs) Rajkot Renegades 44 / 1 (RR: 7.33, RRR: 8.93) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 126 runs to win at 9.00 runs per over

[ Aditya Tare   2* (5b 0x4 0x6)      Amit Mishra   1-0-10-0 ]
[ David Warner  21 (16b 1x4 1x6)     Sunil Narine  1-0-2-0  ]

6.1 Sunil Narine to Aditya Tare, 1, 76.75kph, Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. A Tare plays it gently through the leg side. One more
6.2 Sunil Narine to David Warner, 2, 69.96kph, The straight one now. Two more added to the total
6.3 Sunil Narine to David Warner, 1, 69.71kph, S Narine tosses this one up to D Warner. Breaks away from just off the straight. D Warner plays it gently through the leg side. They take a single
6.4 Sunil Narine to Aditya Tare, 6, 60.00kph, S Narine gives this one some air. Well-timed sweep there. Going going gone! Six
6.5 Sunil Narine to Aditya Tare, 1, 75.20kph, A little more pace on this one. A hint of turn into. A Tare plays an extravagant sweep. Glorious timing. They take a single
6.6 Sunil Narine to David Warner, 1, 70.05kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Spanked through the leg side. Great pull. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single

[ End of over 7 (12 runs) Rajkot Renegades 56 / 1 (RR: 8.00, RRR: 8.69) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 114 runs to win at 8.77 runs per over

[ David Warner  25* (19b 1x4 1x6)     Sunil Narine  2-0-14-0 ]
[ Aditya Tare   10 (8b 0x4 1x6)       Amit Mishra   1-0-10-0 ]

7.1 Amit Mishra to David Warner, 3, 60.33kph, Crunched through the off side. Well executed cover drive. Three more to the total
7.2 Amit Mishra to Aditya Tare, 1, 69.86kph, A Mishra floats a delivery to A Tare. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic drive. A Tare trots through for the single
7.3 Amit Mishra to David Warner, 1, 62.74kph, A Mishra tosses this one up to D Warner. A hint of turn into. Hit straight to the fielder. They take a single
7.4 Amit Mishra to Aditya Tare, WIDE, This delivery just skims past A Tare's pads. Unlucky to be called wide
7.4 Amit Mishra to Aditya Tare, 2, 69.12kph, A Mishra tosses this one up to A Tare. Gentle leggie turns away from the batsman. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic drive. Two more added to the total
7.5 Amit Mishra to Aditya Tare, OUT, 64.01kph, A Tare completely mishits a cover drive. Goswami snaffles that edge comfortably

Aditya Tare  c +S Goswami b A Mishra  13 (14m 11b 0x4 1x6)  SR: 118.18

The new batsman is Yusuf Pathan.
7.6 Amit Mishra to Yusuf Pathan, 0, 73.31kph, A Mishra floats a delivery to Y Pathan. He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Excellent timing from Y Pathan as he plays an on-drive. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. Y Pathan rightly sends him back

[ End of over 8 (8 runs) Rajkot Renegades 64 / 2 (RR: 8.00, RRR: 8.75) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 106 runs to win at 8.83 runs per over

[ David Warner  29* (21b 1x4 1x6)     Amit Mishra   2-0-18-1 ]
[ Yusuf Pathan  0 (1b 0x4 0x6)        Sunil Narine  2-0-14-0 ]

The new bowler is Piyush Chawla.
8.1 Piyush Chawla to David Warner, 1, 71.17kph, P Chawla gives this one some air. Hit straight to the fielder. Easy single to be had there
8.2 Piyush Chawla to Yusuf Pathan, 1, 60.26kph, The leggie now and it turns away from the batsman. Y Pathan pushes this ball through the off side. The batsmen only take one
8.3 Piyush Chawla to David Warner, 2, 63.28kph, Breaks into just off the straight. D Warner collects two
8.4 Piyush Chawla to David Warner, 1, 60.00kph, The leggie now and it turns into the batsman. D Warner sweeps but can't time it properly. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
8.5 Piyush Chawla to Yusuf Pathan, 1, 70.21kph, Y Pathan cuts but can't time it properly. Single taken
8.6 Piyush Chawla to David Warner, 1, 63.64kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. D Warner cuts but can't time it properly. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run

[ End of over 9 (7 runs) Rajkot Renegades 71 / 2 (RR: 7.89, RRR: 8.91) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 99 runs to win at 9.00 runs per over

[ David Warner  34* (25b 1x4 1x6)     Piyush Chawla 1-0-7-0  ]
[ Yusuf Pathan  2 (3b 0x4 0x6)        Amit Mishra   2-0-18-1 ]

Sunil Narine will start a new spell.
9.1 Sunil Narine to David Warner, 1, 60.00kph, D Warner plays it gently through the off side and he trots through for the single
9.2 Sunil Narine to Yusuf Pathan, 1, 64.66kph, S Narine floats a delivery to Y Pathan. The offie now and it turns into the batsman. Y Pathan puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is an excellent call by Y Pathan. One run
9.3 Sunil Narine to David Warner, 1, 72.29kph, S Narine tosses this one up to D Warner. That one goes on straight with the arm. D Warner plays it gently through the off side. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
9.4 Sunil Narine to Yusuf Pathan, 0, 63.88kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Y Pathan puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Is quick to cut off the single
9.5 Sunil Narine to Yusuf Pathan, 1, 60.00kph, S Narine gets this one to grip and turn. Y Pathan leg glances but can't time it properly. Single taken
9.6 Sunil Narine to David Warner, 2, 60.00kph, The offie now and it turns away from the batsman. Excellent timing from D Warner as he plays a cover drive. The initial call is two - the batsmen make it quite easily in the end

[ End of over 10 (6 runs) Rajkot Renegades 77 / 2 (RR: 7.70, RRR: 9.20) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 93 runs to win at 9.30 runs per over

[ Yusuf Pathan  4* (6b 0x4 0x6)      Sunil Narine  3-0-20-0 ]
[ David Warner  38 (28b 1x4 1x6)     Piyush Chawla 1-0-7-0  ]

10.1 Piyush Chawla to Yusuf Pathan, 1, 60.90kph, P Chawla floats a delivery to Y Pathan. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cover drive. That is an excellent call by Y Pathan. One run
10.2 Piyush Chawla to David Warner, 0, 60.00kph, P Chawla floats a delivery to D Warner. A hint of turn into. D Warner cuts but can't time it properly. No run
10.3 Piyush Chawla to David Warner, 1, 60.00kph, P Chawla gives this one some air. Short length outside off stump. Spanked through the off side. Great cut. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
10.4 Piyush Chawla to Yusuf Pathan, 6, 60.00kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. Y Pathan plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. Oh dear. That has been put down in the crowd. Six more
10.5 Piyush Chawla to Yusuf Pathan, 0, 70.28kph, full length on middle stump. Y Pathan plays a cover drive, but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder at extra-cover. No run
10.6 Piyush Chawla to Yusuf Pathan, 1, 61.91kph, P Chawla tosses this one up to Y Pathan. Not finding much turn off this surface. Y Pathan plays it gently through the off side. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end

[ End of over 11 (9 runs) Rajkot Renegades 86 / 2 (RR: 7.82, RRR: 9.22) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 84 runs to win at 9.33 runs per over

[ Yusuf Pathan  12* (10b 0x4 1x6)     Piyush Chawla 2-0-16-0 ]
[ David Warner  39 (30b 1x4 1x6)      Sunil Narine  3-0-20-0 ]

11.1 Sunil Narine to Yusuf Pathan, 2, 60.00kph, Crunched through the leg side. Well executed pull. Two more to the total
11.2 Sunil Narine to Yusuf Pathan, 1, 64.45kph, S Narine floats a delivery to Y Pathan and he gets this one to grip and turn. Y Pathan puts bat to ball but mistimes it and he trots through for the single
11.3 Sunil Narine to David Warner, 1, 63.11kph, The offie now and it turns away from the batsman. D Warner plays a cut, but can't time it properly. The batsmen only take one
11.4 Sunil Narine to Yusuf Pathan, 1, 71.92kph, S Narine floats a delivery to Y Pathan. A hint of turn into. Y Pathan pushes this ball through the leg side. That is an excellent call by Y Pathan. One run
11.5 Sunil Narine to David Warner, dot, 65.47kph, S Narine gives this one some air and he gets this one to grip and turn. David Miller drops a sitter. No run
11.6 Sunil Narine to David Warner, 0, 60.00kph, D Warner plays it gently through the leg side. Hit straight to the fielder at deep mid-on. No run

* A tad expensive from S Narine, but a decent outing for him today.
* Sunil Narine  0 / 25  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 12 (5 runs) Rajkot Renegades 91 / 2 (RR: 7.58, RRR: 9.75) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 79 runs to win at 9.88 runs per over

[ Yusuf Pathan  16* (13b 0x4 1x6)     Sunil Narine  4-0-25-0 ]
[ David Warner  40 (33b 1x4 1x6)      Piyush Chawla 2-0-16-0 ]

Wahab Riaz will start a new spell.
12.1 Wahab Riaz to Yusuf Pathan, 1, 140.89kph, W Riaz maintains a middle stump line. Hit straight to the fielder. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
12.2 Wahab Riaz to David Warner, 4, 137.96kph, W Riaz flings this through at decent pace and he bowls this gun-barrel straight. That runs away for four
12.3 Wahab Riaz to David Warner, 1, 140.79kph, short length outside off stump. D Warner plays a punchy late cut. They take a single
12.4 Wahab Riaz to Yusuf Pathan, 2, 140.74kph, W Riaz maintains a middle stump line. Excellent timing from Y Pathan as he plays a drive. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
12.5 Wahab Riaz to Yusuf Pathan, WIDE, This delivery just skims past Y Pathan's pads. Unlucky to be called wide
12.5 Wahab Riaz to Yusuf Pathan, 1, 137.00kph, W Riaz is working up a decent pace here. Y Pathan plays a punchy leg glance. Easy single to be had there
12.6 Wahab Riaz to David Warner, 1, 135.74kph, W Riaz is working up a decent pace here. D Warner plays it gently through the off side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more

[ End of over 13 (11 runs) Rajkot Renegades 102 / 2 (RR: 7.85, RRR: 9.57) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 68 runs to win at 9.71 runs per over

[ David Warner  46* (36b 2x4 1x6)     Wahab Riaz    3-0-25-0 ]
[ Yusuf Pathan  20 (16b 0x4 1x6)      Sunil Narine  4-0-25-0 ]

The new bowler is JP Duminy.
13.1 JP Duminy to David Warner, 2, 63.44kph, Two more to the total
13.2 JP Duminy to David Warner, 3, 61.66kph, J Duminy floats a delivery to D Warner and he swats this one. That's an exceptional effort by in the deep. Saved a sure single there

* That's D Warner's 50! Well played.

13.3 JP Duminy to Yusuf Pathan, 1, 60.00kph, J Duminy floats a delivery to Y Pathan and he cuts but can't time it properly. Y Pathan trots through for the single
13.4 JP Duminy to David Warner, 0, 64.46kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. D Warner puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. D Warner rightly sends him back
13.5 JP Duminy to David Warner, 1, 68.86kph, J Duminy tosses this one up to D Warner. That one goes on straight with the arm. D Warner square drives but can't time it properly. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
13.6 JP Duminy to Yusuf Pathan, 3, 60.00kph, J Duminy floats a delivery to Y Pathan. Not finding much turn off this surface. Well-timed cut there. Made a hash of it and allows the batsmen to take three

[ End of over 14 (10 runs) Rajkot Renegades 112 / 2 (RR: 8.00, RRR: 9.50) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 58 runs to win at 9.67 runs per over

[ Yusuf Pathan  24* (18b 0x4 1x6)     JP Duminy     1-0-10-0 ]
[ David Warner  52 (40b 2x4 1x6)      Wahab Riaz    3-0-25-0 ]

14.1 Wahab Riaz to Yusuf Pathan, 4, 140.60kph, W Riaz is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line on middle. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. That went to the boundary in a flash

14.2 Wahab Riaz to Yusuf Pathan, 4, 137.50kph, Y Pathan plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. Four all the way
14.3 Wahab Riaz to Yusuf Pathan, NO BALL, 134.87kph, W Riaz flings this through at decent pace and he pitches that one on middle. Aggressive on-drive from Y Pathan. They take a single

Free hit coming up...

14.3 Wahab Riaz to David Warner, 1, 138.50kph, D Warner plays it gently through the off side. One more to the total
14.4 Wahab Riaz to Yusuf Pathan, 1, 135.60kph, W Riaz hits a short length on middle. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. That is a comfortable single
14.5 Wahab Riaz to David Warner, 1, 139.11kph, W Riaz is working up a decent pace here. Spanked through the off side. Great cut. Easy single to be had there
14.6 Wahab Riaz to Yusuf Pathan, OUT, 137.16kph, W Riaz is working up a decent pace here. Y Pathan was in no position to play that stroke and he has not quite got a hold of this one and it is taken by P Chawla fine leg

Yusuf Pathan  c P Chawla b W Riaz  34 (29m 23b 2x4 1x6)  SR: 147.83

* Not the best of outings from W Riaz. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
* Wahab Riaz  1 / 38  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 15 (13 runs) Rajkot Renegades 125 / 3 (RR: 8.33, RRR: 8.80) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 45 runs to win at 9.00 runs per over

[ David Warner  54* (42b 2x4 1x6)     Wahab Riaz    4-0-38-1 ]
[                                     JP Duminy     1-0-10-0 ]

The new batsman is MS Dhoni.
15.1 JP Duminy to David Warner, 1, 71.86kph, The straight one now. D Warner plays it gently through the off side. That is a comfortable single
15.2 JP Duminy to MS Dhoni, 0, 72.84kph, J Duminy tosses this one up to M Dhoni and he defends with a straight bat
15.3 JP Duminy to MS Dhoni, 1, 60.00kph, M Dhoni plays it gently through the leg side. One more to the total
15.4 JP Duminy to David Warner, 2, 60.00kph, J Duminy gives this one some air. The straight one now. D Warner plays a punchy cut. Two more to the total
15.5 JP Duminy to David Warner, 0, 68.39kph, The straight one now. D Warner cover drives but can't time it properly. Not in the gap
15.6 JP Duminy to David Warner, 1, 74.04kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cover drive. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single

[ End of over 16 (5 runs) Rajkot Renegades 130 / 3 (RR: 8.13, RRR: 9.75) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 40 runs to win at 10.00 runs per over

[ David Warner  58* (46b 2x4 1x6)     JP Duminy     2-0-15-0 ]
[ MS Dhoni      1 (2b 0x4 0x6)        Wahab Riaz    4-0-38-1 ]

The new bowler is Jalaj Saxena.
16.1 Jalaj Saxena to David Warner, NO BALL, 71.24kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. D Warner square drives but can't time it properly. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run

Free hit coming up...

16.1 Jalaj Saxena to MS Dhoni, 4, 61.37kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. M Dhoni swats this one. The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four
16.2 Jalaj Saxena to MS Dhoni, 0, 60.00kph, J Saxena floats a delivery to M Dhoni. The straight one now. M Dhoni plays a punchy leg glance. Not in the gap
16.3 Jalaj Saxena to MS Dhoni, 1, 75.86kph, A little more pace on this one. Excellent timing from M Dhoni as he plays a square drive. They take a single
16.4 Jalaj Saxena to David Warner, 1, 60.40kph, J Saxena tosses this one up to D Warner. Spanked through the off side. Great cover drive. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
16.5 Jalaj Saxena to MS Dhoni, 1, 60.00kph, J Saxena gives this one some air. M Dhoni plays it gently through the leg side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
16.6 Jalaj Saxena to David Warner, 1, 60.37kph, J Saxena tosses this one up to D Warner. Not finding much turn off this surface. Hit straight to the fielder. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end

[ End of over 17 (10 runs) Rajkot Renegades 140 / 3 (RR: 8.24, RRR: 9.67) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 30 runs to win at 10.00 runs per over

[ David Warner  61* (49b 2x4 1x6)     Jalaj Saxena  1-0-10-0 ]
[ MS Dhoni      7 (6b 1x4 0x6)        JP Duminy     2-0-15-0 ]

Piyush Chawla will start a new spell.
17.1 Piyush Chawla to David Warner, 4, 61.97kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Excellent timing from D Warner as he plays a cut. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
17.2 Piyush Chawla to David Warner, 2, 62.77kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
17.3 Piyush Chawla to David Warner, 1, 60.20kph, P Chawla gives this one some air. That one goes on straight with the arm. D Warner leg glances but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
17.4 Piyush Chawla to MS Dhoni, 1, 61.94kph, short length just outside off stump. M Dhoni sweeps but can't time it properly. One more to the total
17.5 Piyush Chawla to David Warner, 0, 80.50kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. D Warner leg glances but can't time it properly and he struck that too firmly to take the single
17.6 Piyush Chawla to David Warner, 1, 60.00kph, P Chawla tosses this one up to D Warner. Gentle leggie turns into the batsman. D Warner cover drives but can't time it properly. They take a single

[ End of over 18 (9 runs) Rajkot Renegades 149 / 3 (RR: 8.28, RRR: 10.00) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 21 runs to win at 10.50 runs per over

[ David Warner  69* (54b 3x4 1x6)     Piyush Chawla 3-0-25-0 ]
[ MS Dhoni      8 (7b 1x4 0x6)        Jalaj Saxena  1-0-10-0 ]

18.1 Jalaj Saxena to David Warner, 3, 93.90kph, D Warner plays an extravagant late cut. Glorious timing. They come back for a third. Brilliant running
18.2 Jalaj Saxena to MS Dhoni, 1, 64.19kph, The straight one now. M Dhoni plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. Single taken
18.3 Jalaj Saxena to David Warner, 6, 60.00kph, Aggressive cover drive from D Warner. Shouts of "catch it" but can only look on as the ball clears the ropes
18.4 Jalaj Saxena to David Warner, 0, 63.06kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. Well-timed on-drive there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. D Warner rightly sends him back
18.5 Jalaj Saxena to David Warner, 1, 76.22kph, D Warner puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
18.6 Jalaj Saxena to MS Dhoni, 2, 66.09kph, Two more to the total

[ End of over 19 (13 runs) Rajkot Renegades 162 / 3 (RR: 8.53, RRR: 7.00) ]
Rajkot Renegades requires 8 runs to win at 8.00 runs per over

[ David Warner  79* (58b 3x4 2x6)     Jalaj Saxena  2-0-23-0 ]
[ MS Dhoni      11 (9b 1x4 0x6)       Piyush Chawla 3-0-25-0 ]

19.1 Piyush Chawla to David Warner, 1, 61.08kph, P Chawla gives this one some air. The straight one now. D Warner puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Easy single to be had there
19.2 Piyush Chawla to MS Dhoni, 1, 62.42kph, The straight one now. M Dhoni puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more
19.3 Piyush Chawla to David Warner, 2, 60.00kph, P Chawla gets this one to grip and turn. Two runs
19.4 Piyush Chawla to David Warner, 1, 67.24kph, Breaks into just off the straight. D Warner swats this one. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
19.5 Piyush Chawla to MS Dhoni, 0, 60.00kph, P Chawla tosses this one up to M Dhoni. The leggie now and it turns away from the batsman. M Dhoni puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. M Dhoni rightly sends him back
19.6 Piyush Chawla to MS Dhoni, 6, 62.24kph, M Dhoni has absolutely smashed that! Six runs

* Not the best of outings from P Chawla. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
* Piyush Chawla  0 / 36  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 20 (11 runs) Rajkot Renegades 173 / 3 (RR: 8.65, RRR: -4.00) ]

[ David Warner  83* (61b 3x4 2x6)     Piyush Chawla 4-0-36-0 ]
[ MS Dhoni      18 (12b 1x4 1x6)      Jalaj Saxena  2-0-23-0 ]

Rajkot Renegades wins by 7 wickets

M3UNwDQ.png
Code:
RAJKOT RENEGADES INNINGS

BATTING SCORECARD

Player             Status                          Runs Balls 4s 6s S/R   

Brendon McCullum   c   G Gambhir    b   P Awana    16   16    0  1  100.00
David Warner       not out                         83   61    3  2  136.07
Aditya Tare        c  +S Goswami    b   A Mishra   13   11    0  1  118.18
Yusuf Pathan       c   P Chawla     b   W Riaz     34   23    2  1  147.83
MS Dhoni           not out                         18   12    1  1  150.00
DNB: Axar Patel, Ashish Reddy, Mitchell Starc, Sandeep Sharma, Saeed Ajmal, Ashok Dinda

Rajkot Renegades - 173 / 3     Overs 20     RPO: 8.65
Code:
PARTNERSHIPS

Brendon McCullum / David Warner          ooooo****.          30 (25)
Aditya Tare      / David Warner          ooo*****..          34 (25)
Yusuf Pathan     / David Warner          ooooo****.          61 (45)
MS Dhoni         / David Warner          ooo******.          48 (31)
FOW:   1/30       2/64      3/125     
Code:
BOWLING SCORECARD

Player            Overs Mdns Runs Wkts E/R    Wd NB

Wahab Riaz        4.0   0    38   1    9.50   1  1 
Parvinder Awana   2.0   0    15   1    7.50   0  1 
Sunil Narine      4.0   0    25   0    6.25   0  0 
Amit Mishra       2.0   0    18   1    9.00   2  0 
Piyush Chawla     4.0   0    36   0    9.00   0  0 
JP Duminy         2.0   0    15   0    7.50   0  0 
Jalaj Saxena      2.0   0    23   0    11.50  0  1 
EXTRAS: 9     WD: 3     NB: 3     B: 0     LB: 3

MoM: David Warner

Royal Challengers Bangalore 169/3 20 overs
Rajkot Renegades 173/3 20 overs

Rajkot Renegades wins by 7 wickets

. JP Duminy 50 off 37 balls
. David Warner 50 off 38 balls

- x -

LINEUPS FOR LAST ROUND
Pitch Type: All Grounds pitches works like real one [not accurate but kind of]...

n0aR4hQ.png

BYE - HYDERABAD ASTROS
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS v DELHI DAREDEVILS @ Eden Gardens, Kolkata
MUMBAI PALADINS v COCHIN COMMANDOS @ Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
RAJKOT RENEGADES v CHENNAI SUPER KINGS @ Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE v BHUBANESHWAR STRIKERS @ M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore

Full Team Stats Updated Here...

Players need to play:
COCHIN COMMANDOS : Abhinav Mukund, Luke Wright, Rahul Shukla
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS : Munaf Patel

@Saroj padhy & @Aravind. | @Na Maloom Afraad | @Rabbit | @Andrin Issac | @ARKRafay | @Rudolph

NOTE: Team can have a maximum of 4 :os: Oversea Players... Mark your :c: Captain, :wk: Wicket Keeper, and minimum :bwl: Five Bowlers... Every player in the squad must play at-least one game before Play-off...

EZIxI48.png

chennai-super-kings-png.160983

1. :os::saf::wkb:Quinton de Kock:wk:
  2. :local::ind::bat:Cheteshwar Pujara
  3. :os::saf::wkb:AB de Villiers:c:
  4. :os::aus::ar:Glenn Maxwell
  5. :local::ind::ar:Yuvraj Singh:bwl:
  6. :local::ind::bat:Mayank Agarwal
  7. :local::ind::wkb:Parthiv Patel
  8. :local::ind::bwl:Harbhajan Singh:bwl:
  9. :os::eng::bwl:Steven Finn:bwl:
  10. :local::ind::bwl:Ashish Nehra:bwl:
  11. :local::ind::bwl:Ishant Sharma:bwl:
Let's hope the big hitters can score some runs... preferably at a strike rate of +140.

It was a Malinga show, but Bumrah disappointed us. Irrespective of a rare failure to our top order, our middle order showed some character and got us to a decent score & our bowlers did the job for us. Gayle & Raina not in the top 6 batsman is a worry for us, come on Gayle storm & Raina.

:bat: Chris Gayle
:bat: Ajinkya Rahane
:bat: Suresh Raina:c:
:wkb: Robin Uthappa
:ar: Andre Russell
:ar: Stuart Binny
:bat: Suryakumar Yadav
:ar: Ravichandran Ashwin
:bwl: Lasith Malinga
:bwl: Ajantha Mendis
:bwl: Munaf Patel

@Saroj padhy

Kieron Pollard won't bowl, rest remains unchanged. Batsmen should have scored more runs in the last match or spinners should have bowled more overs instead of Pollard, which would have definitely worked.

What a match winning innings by the leading run scorer David Warner :D

GO SAME

[HASHTAG]#GoRenegades[/HASHTAG]

It was a Malinga show, but Bumrah disappointed us. Irrespective of a rare failure to our top order, our middle order showed some character and got us to a decent score & our bowlers did the job for us. Gayle & Raina not in the top 6 batsman is a worry for us, come on Gayle storm & Raina.

:bat: Chris Gayle
:bat: Ajinkya Rahane
:bat: Suresh Raina:c:
:wkb: Robin Uthappa
:ar: Andre Russell
:ar: Stuart Binny
:bat: Suryakumar Yadav
:ar: Ravichandran Ashwin
:bwl: Lasith Malinga
:bwl: Ajantha Mendis
:bwl: Munaf Patel

@Saroj padhy

Why our thoughts are always same. :D
I saw the scoreboard, thought of introducing Munaf. Then saw your post. Its the same i wanted. :p

BYE - HYDERABAD ASTROS
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS v DELHI DAREDEVILS @ Eden Gardens, Kolkata
MUMBAI PALADINS v COCHIN COMMANDOS @ Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
RAJKOT RENEGADES v CHENNAI SUPER KINGS @ Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE v BHUBANESHWAR STRIKERS @ M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore
I think for us to qualify KKR should win and Rajkot Renegades win by a good margin.

A great performance by us in the last match.

HARD LUCK :([DOUBLEPOST=1457454791][/DOUBLEPOST]:os: :aus: :bat: Aaron Finch
:local: :ind: :ar: Baba Aparajith

:local: :ind: :bat: Manish Pandey
:local: :ind: :bat: Kedar Jadhav
:os: :eng: :ar: Kevin Pietersen:c:

:local: :ind: :bat: Ambati Rayudu
:local: :ind: :wkb: Sheldon Jackson
:os: :nzf: :bwl: Trent Boult
:local: :ind: :bwl: Umesh Yadav
:os: :saf: :bwl: Imran Tahir
:local: :ind: :bwl: Anureet Singh

HARD LUCK :([DOUBLEPOST=1457454791][/DOUBLEPOST]:os: :aus: :bat: Aaron Finch

:local: :ind: :bat: Manish Pandey
:local: :ind: :bat: Kedar Jadhav

:local: :ind: :bat: Ambati Rayudu
:local: :ind: :wkb: Sheldon Jackson
:os: :nzf: :bwl: Trent Boult
:local: :ind: :bwl: Umesh Yadav
:os: :saf: :bwl: Imran Tahir
:local: :ind: :bwl: Anureet Singh
You need to change your lineup little bit to make way for non played players, Abhinav Mukund, Luke Wright, Rahul Shukla...

:os::aus::bat:Aaron Finch

:local::ind::bat:Manish Pandey
:local: :ind: :bat: Abhinav Mukund

:local::ind::bat:Ambati Rayudu
:local::ind::wkb:Sheldon Jackson
:os::nzf::bwl:Trent Boult
:local::ind::bwl:Umesh Yadav
:os::saf::bwl:Imran Tahir
:local::ind::bwl:Rahul Shukla

:os::aus::ar: Luke Wright

:local::ind::bat:Manish Pandey
:local: :ind: :bat: Abhinav Mukund
:os: :eng: :bat: Kevin Pietersen:c:

:local::ind::bat:Ambati Rayudu
:local::ind::wkb:Sheldon Jackson
:os::nzf::bwl:Trent Boult
:local::ind::bwl:Umesh Yadav
:os::saf::bwl:Imran Tahir
:local::ind::bwl:Rahul Shukla

CBLVREh.png

SEASON 01 - ROUND 09

KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS v DELHI DAREDEVILS

@Saroj padhy & @Aravind. | @Na Maloom Afraad

:VENUE:

Eden Gardens

:UMPIRES:

Kumar Dharmasena and Chris Gaffaney

:LINEUPS:
Delhi Daredevils: Murali Vijay, Vijay Zol, :os::c:Kane Williamson, :os:Joe Root, :os:Shakib-Al-Hasan, Rishi Dhawan, Ravindra Jadeja, :wk:Eklavya Dwivedi, :os:Dale Steyn, Dhawal Kulkarni, Shadab Jakati
Kolkata Knight Riders: :os:Chris Gayle, Ajinkya Rahane, :c:Suresh Raina, :wk:Robin Uthappa, :os:Andre Russell, Stuart Binny, Suryakumar Yadav, Ravichandran Ashwin, :os:Lasith Malinga, :os:Ajantha Mendis, Munaf Patel

Delhi Daredevils won the toss and elected to field first
Kolkata Knight Riders.png
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS INNINGS
Code:
The new batsman is Chris Gayle.
The new batsman is Ajinkya Rahane.
The new bowler is Dale Steyn.
0.1 Dale Steyn to Chris Gayle, 1, 148.12kph, C Gayle plays it gently through the off side and he trots through for the single
0.2 Dale Steyn to Ajinkya Rahane, 0, 151.96kph, D Steyn is working up a good head of steam here. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cut. No run
0.3 Dale Steyn to Ajinkya Rahane, WIDE, The bowler loses his line and pushes this down the leg side. D Steyn is very luck to get away with just the wide
0.3 Dale Steyn to Ajinkya Rahane, 1, 147.01kph, A Rahane played that with soft hands. One more to the total
0.4 Dale Steyn to Chris Gayle, 0, 151.43kph, D Steyn hits a short length outside off. Excellent timing from C Gayle as he plays a leg glance. Not in the gap
0.5 Dale Steyn to Chris Gayle, 4, 151.81kph, Spanked through the leg side. Great on-drive. Very classy from C Gayle - no stopping this one
0.6 Dale Steyn to Chris Gayle, 1, 151.18kph, D Steyn finds a hint of swing from an off stump line. C Gayle plays it gently through the off side. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single

[ End of over 1 (8 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 8 / 0 (RR: 8.00) ]

[ Chris Gayle   6* (4b 1x4 0x6)     Dale Steyn   1-0-8-0 ]
[ Ajinkya Rahane 1 (2b 0x4 0x6)                          ]

The new bowler is Dhawal Kulkarni.
1.1 Dhawal Kulkarni to Chris Gayle, 0, 129.00kph, D Kulkarni pushes this through at no great pace. Pitches outside off and it curls away. C Gayle square drives but can't time it properly. Not in the gap
1.2 Dhawal Kulkarni to Chris Gayle, 6, 127.25kph, D Kulkarni ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Not much movement from this surface. C Gayle plays an extravagant pull. Glorious timing. Oh dear. That has been put down in the crowd. Six more
1.3 Dhawal Kulkarni to Chris Gayle, 4, 128.94kph, This one is military medium from D Kulkarni and he bowls this gun-barrel straight. Excellent timing from C Gayle as he plays a cut. Very classy from C Gayle - no stopping this one
1.4 Dhawal Kulkarni to Chris Gayle, 1, 125.45kph, D Kulkarni ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Wicket to wicket delivery. C Gayle plays a cut, but can't time it properly. The batsmen only take one
1.5 Dhawal Kulkarni to Ajinkya Rahane, 6, 124.33kph, It swings in just off the straight. Oh dear. That has been put down in the crowd. Six more
1.6 Dhawal Kulkarni to Ajinkya Rahane, dot, 127.03kph, D Kulkarni pushes this through at no great pace and he hits a good length just outside off. Dale Steyn drops a sitter. Hit straight to the fielder at fine leg. No run

[ End of over 2 (17 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 25 / 0 (RR: 12.50) ]

[ Chris Gayle   17* (8b 2x4 1x6)     Dhawal Kulkarni 1-0-17-0 ]
[ Ajinkya Rahane 7 (4b 0x4 1x6)      Dale Steyn      1-0-8-0  ]

2.1 Dale Steyn to Chris Gayle, 1, 151.78kph, good length outside off stump. C Gayle puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more to the total
2.2 Dale Steyn to Ajinkya Rahane, WIDE, D Steyn pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
2.2 Dale Steyn to Ajinkya Rahane, 1, 146.76kph, D Steyn finds a hint of swing from an off stump line. A Rahane plays it gently through the off side. The batsmen only take one
2.3 Dale Steyn to Chris Gayle, 0, 149.44kph, C Gayle plays an extravagant square drive. Glorious timing. Not in the gap
2.4 Dale Steyn to Chris Gayle, 1, 146.68kph, D Steyn maintains a tight line outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic square drive. Easy single to be had there
2.5 Dale Steyn to Ajinkya Rahane, 1, 147.42kph, D Steyn finds a hint of swing from an off stump line. A Rahane plays an extravagant square drive. Glorious timing. One more
2.6 Dale Steyn to Chris Gayle, 0, 146.24kph, C Gayle plays a punchy square drive. Not in the gap

[ End of over 3 (5 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 30 / 0 (RR: 10.00) ]

[ Ajinkya Rahane 9* (6b 0x4 1x6)     Dale Steyn      2-0-13-0 ]
[ Chris Gayle   19 (12b 2x4 1x6)     Dhawal Kulkarni 1-0-17-0 ]

3.1 Dhawal Kulkarni to Ajinkya Rahane, 4, 126.32kph, This one is military medium from D Kulkarni. A Rahane plays an extravagant drive. Glorious timing. No chance for the fielder in the deep. Four more
3.2 Dhawal Kulkarni to Ajinkya Rahane, 1, 128.86kph, Spanked through the off side. Great drive. A Rahane trots through for the single
3.3 Dhawal Kulkarni to Chris Gayle, 4, 128.83kph, D Kulkarni is struggling to find much pace off this surface. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cut. Not quite where C Gayle intended it to go
3.4 Dhawal Kulkarni to Chris Gayle, 6, 128.80kph, Aggressive cut from C Gayle. Going going gone! Six
3.5 Dhawal Kulkarni to Chris Gayle, 2, 128.77kph, A hint of swing away. Excellent timing from C Gayle as he plays a square drive. The ball beats the infielder and the batsmen run a couple
3.6 Dhawal Kulkarni to Chris Gayle, 1, 120.82kph, D Kulkarni is struggling to find much pace off this surface. Wicket to wicket delivery. C Gayle puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run

[ End of over 4 (18 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 48 / 0 (RR: 12.00) ]

[ Chris Gayle   32* (16b 3x4 2x6)     Dhawal Kulkarni 2-0-35-0 ]
[ Ajinkya Rahane 14 (8b 1x4 1x6)      Dale Steyn      2-0-13-0 ]

The new bowler is Rishi Dhawan.
4.1 Rishi Dhawan to Chris Gayle, 0, 129.00kph, No great pace there from R Dhawan and he hits a short length outside off. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed pull. No run
4.2 Rishi Dhawan to Chris Gayle, 1, 127.58kph, C Gayle plays an extravagant late cut. Glorious timing. One more
4.3 Rishi Dhawan to Ajinkya Rahane, 1, 128.94kph, That one goes on straight. A Rahane plays it gently through the off side. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end

4.4 Rishi Dhawan to Chris Gayle, 1, 128.92kph, short length outside off stump. C Gayle late cuts but can't time it properly. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
4.5 Rishi Dhawan to Ajinkya Rahane, 2, 125.32kph, No great pace there from R Dhawan and he maintains a tight line just outside leg. The initial call is two - the batsmen make it quite easily in the end
4.6 Rishi Dhawan to Ajinkya Rahane, 1, 125.00kph, This one is military medium from R Dhawan. A Rahane plays it gently through the leg side. Easy single to be had there

[ End of over 5 (6 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 54 / 0 (RR: 10.80) ]

[ Ajinkya Rahane 18* (11b 1x4 1x6)     Rishi Dhawan    1-0-6-0  ]
[ Chris Gayle   34 (19b 3x4 2x6)       Dhawal Kulkarni 2-0-35-0 ]

The new bowler is Shakib-Al-Hasan.
5.1 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Ajinkya Rahane, 1, 65.36kph, Shakib-Al-Hasan gives this one some air. Shakib-Al-Hasan gets this one to grip and turn. Hit straight to the fielder. Easy single to be had there
5.2 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Chris Gayle, 2, 60.00kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cover drive. Two more to the total
5.3 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Chris Gayle, 0, 93.57kph, Shakib-Al-Hasan spears this one in to C Gayle. Full length outside off stump. Aggressive leg glance from C Gayle. No runs taken
5.4 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Chris Gayle, 4, 78.90kph, Shakib-Al-Hasan pushes this one through slightly quicker. He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed sweep. That runs away for four
5.5 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Chris Gayle, 4, 67.88kph, Shakib-Al-Hasan tosses this one up to C Gayle. He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Excellent timing from C Gayle as he plays a sweep. The ball beats the fielder and the outfield does the rest. Four more
5.6 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Chris Gayle, 1, 60.00kph, Breaks into just off the straight. C Gayle played that with soft hands. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single

[ End of over 6 (12 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 66 / 0 (RR: 11.00) ]

[ Chris Gayle   45* (24b 5x4 2x6)     Shakib-Al-Hasan      1-0-12-0 ]
[ Ajinkya Rahane 19 (12b 1x4 1x6)     Rishi Dhawan         1-0-6-0  ]

6.1 Rishi Dhawan to Chris Gayle, 1, 128.66kph, No great pace there from R Dhawan. Excellent timing from C Gayle as he plays a late cut. The batsmen only take one
6.2 Rishi Dhawan to Ajinkya Rahane, OUT, 128.41kph, R Dhawan ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he maintains an off stump line. A Rahane was in no position to play that stroke. Rapped on the pads. Loud appeal by R Dhawan and given by K Dharmasena!

Ajinkya Rahane  lbw R Dhawan  19 (33m 13b 1x4 1x6)  SR: 146.15

The new batsman is Suresh Raina.
6.3 Rishi Dhawan to Suresh Raina, NO BALL, 128.82kph, R Dhawan hits a short length outside off. Aggressive late cut from S Raina. The batsmen only take one

Free hit coming up...

6.3 Rishi Dhawan to Chris Gayle, 6, 128.79kph, R Dhawan hits a good length outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed square drive. C Gayle hammers this for six

* That's C Gayle's 50! Well played.

6.4 Rishi Dhawan to Chris Gayle, 1, 124.94kph, R Dhawan pushes this through at no great pace. That continues on straight. C Gayle late cuts but can't time it properly. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
6.5 Rishi Dhawan to Suresh Raina, 0, 125.12kph, R Dhawan maintains an off stump line. S Raina swats this one. Is quick to cut off the single
6.6 Rishi Dhawan to Suresh Raina, 4, 126.18kph, Excellent timing from S Raina as he plays a late cut. Can't cut it off. Four

[ End of over 7 (14 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 80 / 1 (RR: 11.43) ]

[ Chris Gayle  53* (27b 5x4 3x6)     Rishi Dhawan         2-0-20-1 ]
[ Suresh Raina 5 (3b 1x4 0x6)        Shakib-Al-Hasan      1-0-12-0 ]

7.1 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Chris Gayle, 0, 73.90kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Well-timed on-drive there. No run
7.2 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Chris Gayle, 0, 63.10kph, A hint of turn into. C Gayle played that with soft hands
7.3 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Chris Gayle, 1, 72.34kph, Gentle offie turns into the batsman. Excellent timing from C Gayle as he plays a sweep. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
7.4 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Suresh Raina, 0, 72.01kph, The offie now and it turns into the batsman. Aggressive on-drive from S Raina and he struck that too firmly to take the single
7.5 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Suresh Raina, 0, 62.32kph, S Raina plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing
7.6 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Suresh Raina, 1, 60.00kph, Breaks into just off the straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. Single taken

[ End of over 8 (2 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 82 / 1 (RR: 10.25) ]

[ Suresh Raina 6* (6b 1x4 0x6)      Shakib-Al-Hasan      2-0-14-0 ]
[ Chris Gayle  54 (30b 5x4 3x6)     Rishi Dhawan         2-0-20-1 ]

The new bowler is Ravindra Jadeja.
8.1 Ravindra Jadeja to Suresh Raina, 1, 61.95kph, S Raina cover drives but can't time it properly. That is a comfortable single
8.2 Ravindra Jadeja to Chris Gayle, 3, 63.47kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. Three more to the total
8.3 Ravindra Jadeja to Suresh Raina, 1, 75.44kph, S Raina cover drives but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
8.4 Ravindra Jadeja to Chris Gayle, OUT, 74.08kph, The straight one now. C Gayle played that with soft hands. Edged and taken!

Chris Gayle  c +E Dwivedi b R Jadeja  57 (43m 32b 5x4 3x6)  SR: 178.13

The new batsman is Robin Uthappa.
8.5 Ravindra Jadeja to Robin Uthappa, 1, 62.67kph, good length on middle stump. R Uthappa plays it gently through the leg side. That is a comfortable single
8.6 Ravindra Jadeja to Suresh Raina, 1, 62.50kph, The straight one now. S Raina puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Single taken

[ End of over 9 (7 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 89 / 2 (RR: 9.89) ]

[ Suresh Raina   9* (9b 1x4 0x6)     Ravindra Jadeja      1-0-7-1  ]
[ Robin Uthappa  1 (1b 0x4 0x6)      Shakib-Al-Hasan      2-0-14-0 ]

9.1 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Suresh Raina, 0, 69.14kph, full length outside off stump. S Raina plays it gently through the leg side. No runs taken
9.2 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Suresh Raina, 2, 60.00kph, Excellent timing from S Raina as he plays a leg glance. Two more to the total
9.3 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Suresh Raina, 1, 60.00kph, Shakib-Al-Hasan tosses this one up to S Raina. Shakib-Al-Hasan gets this one to grip and turn. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
9.4 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Robin Uthappa, 0, 64.07kph, Shakib-Al-Hasan tosses this one up to R Uthappa. Excellent timing from R Uthappa as he plays a late cut. R Uthappa struck that too firmly to take the single
9.5 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Robin Uthappa, 0, 78.15kph, A little more pace on this one. R Uthappa plays it gently through the off side. Not in the gap
9.6 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Robin Uthappa, 1, 63.43kph, Shakib-Al-Hasan tosses this one up to R Uthappa and he puts bat to ball but mistimes it. They take a single

[ End of over 10 (4 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 93 / 2 (RR: 9.30) ]

[ Robin Uthappa  2* (4b 0x4 0x6)      Shakib-Al-Hasan      3-0-18-0 ]
[ Suresh Raina   12 (12b 1x4 0x6)     Ravindra Jadeja      1-0-7-1  ]

10.1 Ravindra Jadeja to Robin Uthappa, 1, 60.00kph, The straight one now. R Uthappa plays it gently through the leg side. The batsmen only take one
10.2 Ravindra Jadeja to Suresh Raina, 1, 75.09kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. S Raina puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Easy single to be had there
10.3 Ravindra Jadeja to Robin Uthappa, 6, 63.14kph, R Jadeja floats a delivery to R Uthappa. Good length on middle stump. Excellent timing from R Uthappa as he plays a late cut. R Uthappa hammers this for six
10.4 Ravindra Jadeja to Robin Uthappa, 0, 60.00kph, R Jadeja floats a delivery to R Uthappa. That one goes on straight with the arm. R Uthappa swats this one. Hit straight to the fielder at backward square leg. No run
10.5 Ravindra Jadeja to Robin Uthappa, 1, 60.00kph, R Jadeja floats a delivery to R Uthappa. That one goes on straight with the arm. R Uthappa pulls but can't time it properly and he trots through for the single
10.6 Ravindra Jadeja to Suresh Raina, 0, 65.06kph, S Raina plays it gently through the leg side. Is quick to cut off the single

[ End of over 11 (9 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 102 / 2 (RR: 9.27) ]

[ Robin Uthappa  10* (8b 0x4 1x6)     Ravindra Jadeja      2-0-16-1 ]
[ Suresh Raina   13 (14b 1x4 0x6)     Shakib-Al-Hasan      3-0-18-0 ]

The new bowler is Shadab Jakati.
11.1 Shadab Jakati to Robin Uthappa, 1, 62.13kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. R Uthappa leg glances but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
11.2 Shadab Jakati to Suresh Raina, 4, 61.87kph, S Jakati tosses this one up to S Raina. That one goes on straight with the arm. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. That runs away for four
11.3 Shadab Jakati to Suresh Raina, 1, 62.61kph, S Raina on-drives but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
11.4 Shadab Jakati to Robin Uthappa, 4, 60.00kph, S Jakati floats a delivery to R Uthappa and he plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. Four all the way
11.5 Shadab Jakati to Robin Uthappa, 0, 68.98kph, S Jakati tosses this one up to R Uthappa and he puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Is quick to cut off the single
11.6 Shadab Jakati to Robin Uthappa, 2, 70.37kph, S Jakati tosses this one up to R Uthappa. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic sweep. R Uthappa pushes hard for two. Excellent running

[ End of over 12 (12 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 114 / 2 (RR: 9.50) ]

[ Suresh Raina   18* (16b 2x4 0x6)     Shadab Jakati 1-0-12-0   ]
[ Robin Uthappa  17 (12b 1x4 1x6)      Ravindra Jadeja 2-0-16-1 ]

12.1 Ravindra Jadeja to Suresh Raina, 6, 62.35kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. Six runs! Fantastic batting
12.2 Ravindra Jadeja to Suresh Raina, 2, 65.03kph, R Jadeja gives this one some air. That one goes on straight with the arm. Two more added to the total
12.3 Ravindra Jadeja to Suresh Raina, 1, 67.88kph, R Jadeja tosses this one up to S Raina and he plays a punchy square drive. They take a single
12.4 Ravindra Jadeja to Robin Uthappa, 1, 69.17kph, The straight one now. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. That is a comfortable single
12.5 Ravindra Jadeja to Suresh Raina, 1, 61.52kph, R Jadeja tosses this one up to S Raina and he plays it gently through the off side. They take a single
12.6 Ravindra Jadeja to Robin Uthappa, 4, 65.06kph, Well-timed pull there. That's a boundary

[ End of over 13 (15 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 129 / 2 (RR: 9.92) ]

[ Suresh Raina   28* (20b 2x4 1x6)     Ravindra Jadeja 3-0-31-1 ]
[ Robin Uthappa  22 (14b 2x4 1x6)      Shadab Jakati 1-0-12-0   ]

13.1 Shadab Jakati to Suresh Raina, 0, 70.66kph, S Raina puts bat to ball but mistimes it
13.2 Shadab Jakati to Suresh Raina, 1, 60.00kph, S Jakati tosses this one up to S Raina. Short length outside off stump. S Raina puts bat to ball but mistimes it. They take a single
13.3 Shadab Jakati to Robin Uthappa, 4, 65.91kph, The straight one now. That's a boundary
13.4 Shadab Jakati to Robin Uthappa, 1, 60.00kph, S Jakati tosses this one up to R Uthappa and he puts bat to ball but mistimes it. They take a single
13.5 Shadab Jakati to Suresh Raina, 4, 60.00kph, S Jakati tosses this one up to S Raina. Aggressive late cut from S Raina. Not quite where S Raina intended it to go

13.6 Shadab Jakati to Suresh Raina, 1, 65.54kph, S Jakati gives this one some air. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Easy single to be had there

[ End of over 14 (11 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 140 / 2 (RR: 10.00) ]

[ Suresh Raina   34* (24b 3x4 1x6)     Shadab Jakati 2-0-23-0   ]
[ Robin Uthappa  27 (16b 3x4 1x6)      Ravindra Jadeja 3-0-31-1 ]

Shakib-Al-Hasan will start a new spell.
14.1 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Suresh Raina, 0, 76.68kph, Shakib-Al-Hasan pushes this one through slightly quicker. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Raina rightly sends him back
14.2 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Suresh Raina, 0, 60.00kph, Shakib-Al-Hasan floats a delivery to S Raina and he plays a punchy leg glance
14.3 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Suresh Raina, dot, 66.47kph, full length outside off stump. Dale Steyn drops a sitter. No runs taken
14.4 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Suresh Raina, 0, 90.90kph, Shakib-Al-Hasan fires in a quicker one. He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. S Raina leg glances but can't time it properly. Is quick to cut off the single
14.5 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Suresh Raina, 3, 62.48kph, Shakib-Al-Hasan tosses this one up to S Raina. Short length outside off stump. S Raina plays a punchy leg glance. Good effort in the deep keeps it down to three
14.6 Shakib-Al-Hasan to Robin Uthappa, 0, 63.37kph, Shakib-Al-Hasan floats a delivery to R Uthappa. A hint of turn away from. R Uthappa puts bat to ball but mistimes it

* Shakib-Al-Hasan finishes up with a good, solid spell.
* Shakib-Al-Hasan  0 / 21  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 15 (3 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 143 / 2 (RR: 9.53) ]

[ Suresh Raina   37* (29b 3x4 1x6)     Shakib-Al-Hasan      4-0-21-0 ]
[ Robin Uthappa  27 (17b 3x4 1x6)      Shadab Jakati        2-0-23-0 ]

Rishi Dhawan will start a new spell.
15.1 Rishi Dhawan to Suresh Raina, 2, 125.70kph, This one is military medium from R Dhawan and he bowls this gun-barrel straight. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
15.2 Rishi Dhawan to Suresh Raina, dot, 128.97kph, R Dhawan ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Vijay Zol drops a sitter. No run
15.3 Rishi Dhawan to Suresh Raina, 1, 125.33kph, short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. That is a comfortable single
15.4 Rishi Dhawan to Robin Uthappa, 1, 124.94kph, R Dhawan pitches that one just outside off. R Uthappa puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
15.5 Rishi Dhawan to Suresh Raina, 4, 124.96kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. No need to run for that. Four runs
15.6 Rishi Dhawan to Suresh Raina, 6, 125.22kph, R Dhawan is struggling to find much pace off this surface. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. S Raina lofts this one and the ball just clears the ropes

* That's S Raina's 50! Well played.

[ End of over 16 (14 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 157 / 2 (RR: 9.81) ]

[ Robin Uthappa  28* (18b 3x4 1x6)     Rishi Dhawan         3-0-34-1 ]
[ Suresh Raina   50 (34b 4x4 2x6)      Shakib-Al-Hasan      4-0-21-0 ]

Dale Steyn will start a new spell.
16.1 Dale Steyn to Robin Uthappa, 1, 150.14kph, R Uthappa plays a punchy on-drive. That is an excellent call by R Uthappa. One run
16.2 Dale Steyn to Suresh Raina, OUT, 151.96kph, D Steyn hurls this through. S Raina played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!

Suresh Raina  b D Steyn  50 (39m 35b 4x4 2x6)  SR: 142.86

The new batsman is Andre Russell.
16.3 Dale Steyn to Andre Russell, 0, 151.92kph, D Steyn maintains a tight line on middle. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance
16.4 Dale Steyn to Andre Russell, 1, 151.89kph, D Steyn is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. A Russell cuts but can't time it properly. One more to the total
16.5 Dale Steyn to Robin Uthappa, 2, 151.85kph, good length on middle stump. Aggressive on-drive from R Uthappa. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
16.6 Dale Steyn to Robin Uthappa, 1, 147.63kph, D Steyn bowls this gun-barrel straight. Hit straight to the fielder. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single

[ End of over 17 (5 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 162 / 3 (RR: 9.53) ]

[ Robin Uthappa  32* (21b 3x4 1x6)     Dale Steyn    3-0-18-1 ]
[ Andre Russell  1 (2b 0x4 0x6)        Rishi Dhawan  3-0-34-1 ]

Dhawal Kulkarni will start a new spell.
17.1 Dhawal Kulkarni to Robin Uthappa, 1lb, 129.00kph, No great pace there from D Kulkarni. R Uthappa is beaten all ends up. This is excellent bowling. One more to the total
17.2 Dhawal Kulkarni to Andre Russell, 1, 124.92kph, This one is military medium from D Kulkarni. Good and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. That is a comfortable single
17.3 Dhawal Kulkarni to Robin Uthappa, 1, 125.00kph, That one goes on straight. R Uthappa plays it gently through the leg side. Single taken
17.4 Dhawal Kulkarni to Andre Russell, 0, 127.61kph, D Kulkarni ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he pitches that one just outside off. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed pull. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A Russell rightly sends him back
17.5 Dhawal Kulkarni to Andre Russell, 6, 123.46kph, D Kulkarni ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Wicket to wicket delivery. Spanked through the leg side. Great pull. Shouts of "catch it" but can only look on as the ball clears the ropes
17.6 Dhawal Kulkarni to Andre Russell, OUT, 124.96kph, D Kulkarni ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he pitches that one just outside off. A Russell completely mishits a cover drive. D Steyn is after it and takes a spectacular catch!

Andre Russell  c D Steyn b D Kulkarni  8 (8m 6b 0x4 1x6)  SR: 133.33

[ End of over 18 (9 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 171 / 4 (RR: 9.50) ]

[ Robin Uthappa  33* (23b 3x4 1x6)     Dhawal Kulkarni 3-0-43-1 ]
[                                      Dale Steyn      3-0-18-1 ]

The new batsman is Stuart Binny.
18.1 Dale Steyn to Robin Uthappa, 3, 149.47kph, D Steyn is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line on middle. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. They run the first two hard
18.2 Dale Steyn to Stuart Binny, 1, 147.53kph, D Steyn is working up a good head of steam here. Short length on middle stump. Spanked through the off side. Great drive. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
18.3 Dale Steyn to Robin Uthappa, 1, 148.45kph, D Steyn is working up a good head of steam here. Short length on middle stump. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
18.4 Dale Steyn to Stuart Binny, 1, 148.66kph, D Steyn hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. S Binny puts bat to ball but mistimes it. They take a single
18.5 Dale Steyn to Robin Uthappa, 1, 143.97kph, R Uthappa plays it gently through the leg side. Single taken
18.6 Dale Steyn to Stuart Binny, 0, 151.63kph, D Steyn hurls this through. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Not in the gap

* D Steyn finishes up with a good, solid spell.
* Dale Steyn  1 / 25  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 19 (7 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 178 / 4 (RR: 9.37) ]

[ Robin Uthappa  38* (26b 3x4 1x6)     Dale Steyn      4-0-25-1 ]
[ Stuart Binny   2 (3b 0x4 0x6)        Dhawal Kulkarni 3-0-43-1 ]

19.1 Dhawal Kulkarni to Robin Uthappa, 2, 128.88kph, D Kulkarni bowls this gun-barrel straight. R Uthappa pushes hard for two. Excellent running
19.2 Dhawal Kulkarni to Robin Uthappa, 4, 125.93kph, This one is military medium from D Kulkarni. Through square fine leg for four. Imperious
19.3 Dhawal Kulkarni to Robin Uthappa, OUT, 128.62kph, Not much movement from this surface. R Uthappa miscues a cut. BOWLED HIM!

Robin Uthappa  b D Kulkarni  44 (46m 29b 4x4 1x6)  SR: 151.72

The new batsman is Suryakumar Yadav.
19.4 Dhawal Kulkarni to Suryakumar Yadav, 0, 123.33kph, short and straight. S Yadav plays it gently through the off side
19.5 Dhawal Kulkarni to Suryakumar Yadav, 1, 128.77kph, No great pace there from D Kulkarni. Short length just outside leg stump. S Yadav cover drives but can't time it properly. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
19.6 Dhawal Kulkarni to Stuart Binny, WIDE, This delivery just skims past S Binny's pads. Unlucky to be called wide
19.6 Dhawal Kulkarni to Stuart Binny, 1, 128.72kph, This one is military medium from D Kulkarni. Spanked through the off side. Great cut. The batsmen only take one

* Not the best of outings from D Kulkarni. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
* Dhawal Kulkarni  2 / 52  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 20 (9 runs) Kolkata Knight Riders 187 / 5 (RR: 9.35) ]

[ Stuart Binny 3* (4b 0x4 0x6)        Dhawal Kulkarni 4-0-52-2 ]
[ Suryakumar Yadav 1 (2b 0x4 0x6)     Dale Steyn      4-0-25-1 ]

GY8sTtS.png
Code:
KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS INNINGS

BATTING SCORECARD

Player             Status                            Runs Balls 4s 6s S/R   

Chris Gayle        c  +E Dwivedi    b   R Jadeja     57   32    5  3  178.13
Ajinkya Rahane                    lbw   R Dhawan     19   13    1  1  146.15
Suresh Raina                        b   D Steyn      50   35    4  2  142.86
Robin Uthappa                       b   D Kulkarni   44   29    4  1  151.72
Andre Russell      c   D Steyn      b   D Kulkarni    8    6    0  1  133.33
Stuart Binny       not out                            3    4    0  0  75.00
Suryakumar Yadav   not out                            1    2    0  0  50.00
DNB: Ravichandran Ashwin, Lasith Malinga, Ajantha Mendis, Munaf Patel

Kolkata Knight Riders - 187 / 5     Overs 20     RPO: 9.35
Code:
PARTNERSHIPS

Chris Gayle      / Ajinkya Rahane          oooooo**..          67 (40)
Chris Gayle      / Suresh Raina            ooooo****.          20 (15)
Robin Uthappa    / Suresh Raina            oooo*****.          71 (46)
Robin Uthappa    / Andre Russell           ooo******.          13 (10)
Robin Uthappa    / Stuart Binny            oooooooo*.          13 (9)
Suryakumar Yadav / Stuart Binny            ooo***....          3 (4)
FOW:   1/67       2/87      3/158      4/171      5/184     
Code:
BOWLING SCORECARD

Player            Overs Mdns Runs Wkts E/R    Wd NB

Dale Steyn        4.0   0    25   1    6.25   2  0 
Dhawal Kulkarni   4.0   0    52   2    13.00  1  0 
Rishi Dhawan      3.0   0    34   1    11.33  0  1 
Shakib-Al-Hasan   4.0   0    21   0    5.25   0  0 
Ravindra Jadeja   3.0   0    31   1    10.33  0  0 
Shadab Jakati     2.0   0    23   0    11.50  0  0 
EXTRAS: 5     WD: 3     NB: 1     B: 0     LB: 1

Delhi Daredevils need 188 runs to win from 20 overs at 9.40 rpo
Delhi Daredevils.png
DELHI DAREDEVILS INNINGS
Code:
The new batsman is Murali Vijay.
The new batsman is Vijay Zol.
The new bowler is Lasith Malinga.
0.1 Lasith Malinga to Murali Vijay, 0, 139.28kph, L Malinga is working up a decent pace here. M Vijay puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No runs taken
0.2 Lasith Malinga to Murali Vijay, 1, 137.29kph, L Malinga is working up a decent pace here. M Vijay leg glances but can't time it properly. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
0.3 Lasith Malinga to Vijay Zol, 0, 137.95kph, L Malinga pitches that one outside off. V Zol puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No run
0.4 Lasith Malinga to Vijay Zol, 1, 137.29kph, L Malinga flings this through at decent pace. Wicket to wicket delivery. V Zol puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
0.5 Lasith Malinga to Murali Vijay, 1, 137.30kph, L Malinga puts his back into this delivery. Short and straight. M Vijay plays it gently through the off side and he trots through for the single
0.6 Lasith Malinga to Vijay Zol, 1, 137.67kph, L Malinga is working up a decent pace here and he hits a short length outside off. V Zol late cuts but can't time it properly. Can't get this past the fielder. One more

[ End of over 1 (4 runs) Delhi Daredevils 4 / 0 (RR: 4.00, RRR: 9.63) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 184 runs to win at 9.68 runs per over

[ Vijay Zol    2* (3b 0x4 0x6)     Lasith Malinga 1-0-4-0 ]
[ Murali Vijay 2 (3b 0x4 0x6)                             ]

The new bowler is Munaf Patel.
1.1 Munaf Patel to Vijay Zol, 0, 125.09kph, M Patel is struggling to find much pace off this surface. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Is quick to cut off the single
1.2 Munaf Patel to Vijay Zol, OUT, 128.18kph, That continues on straight. V Zol miscues a cut. Uthappa snaffles that edge comfortably

Vijay Zol  c +R Uthappa b M Patel  2 (6m 5b 0x4 0x6)  SR: 40.00

The new batsman is Kane Williamson.
1.3 Munaf Patel to Kane Williamson, 1, 125.07kph, M Patel maintains a tight line on middle. K Williamson late cuts but can't time it properly. That is an excellent call by K Williamson. One run
1.4 Munaf Patel to Murali Vijay, 0, 127.34kph, M Patel bowls this gun-barrel straight. Excellent timing from M Vijay as he plays a leg glance. No runs taken
1.5 Munaf Patel to Murali Vijay, 1, 128.82kph, This one is military medium from M Patel and he bowls this gun-barrel straight. M Vijay plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
1.6 Munaf Patel to Kane Williamson, 1, 123.33kph, M Patel is struggling to find much pace off this surface and he maintains a leg stump line. K Williamson puts bat to ball but mistimes it. They take a single

[ End of over 2 (3 runs) Delhi Daredevils 7 / 1 (RR: 3.50, RRR: 10.00) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 181 runs to win at 10.06 runs per over

[ Kane Williamson   2* (2b 0x4 0x6)     Munaf Patel    1-0-3-1 ]
[ Murali Vijay      3 (5b 0x4 0x6)      Lasith Malinga 1-0-4-0 ]

2.1 Lasith Malinga to Kane Williamson, 4, 140.85kph, L Malinga hurls this through and he maintains an off stump line. Excellent timing from K Williamson as he plays an on-drive. Excellent timing and placement. Four
2.2 Lasith Malinga to Kane Williamson, 0, 140.67kph, short length just outside off stump. Aggressive late cut from K Williamson. No runs taken
2.3 Lasith Malinga to Kane Williamson, 0, 138.27kph, L Malinga puts his back into this delivery. K Williamson plays a punchy late cut
2.4 Lasith Malinga to Kane Williamson, 1, 139.23kph, K Williamson plays it gently through the off side. The batsmen only take one
2.5 Lasith Malinga to Murali Vijay, 1, 136.82kph, That continues on straight. M Vijay pushes this ball through the off side. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
2.6 Lasith Malinga to Kane Williamson, 0, 138.10kph, L Malinga puts his back into this delivery. That one goes on straight. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cover drive

[ End of over 3 (6 runs) Delhi Daredevils 13 / 1 (RR: 4.33, RRR: 10.24) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 175 runs to win at 10.29 runs per over

[ Murali Vijay      4* (6b 0x4 0x6)     Lasith Malinga 2-0-10-0 ]
[ Kane Williamson   7 (7b 1x4 0x6)      Munaf Patel    1-0-3-1  ]

3.1 Munaf Patel to Murali Vijay, 6, 128.88kph, M Patel pitches that one on middle. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed pull. Going going gone! Six
3.2 Munaf Patel to Murali Vijay, 1, 126.75kph, M Patel maintains a middle stump line. M Vijay puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Single taken
3.3 Munaf Patel to Kane Williamson, 1, 125.69kph, M Patel is struggling to find much pace off this surface. Not much movement from this surface. K Williamson puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
3.4 Munaf Patel to Murali Vijay, 0, 125.88kph, M Vijay plays it gently through the leg side. Hit straight to the fielder at square leg. No run
3.5 Munaf Patel to Murali Vijay, 4, 128.77kph, No great pace there from M Patel. Short length on middle stump. Through 3rd man for four. Imperious
3.6 Munaf Patel to Murali Vijay, 1, 125.21kph, short and straight. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. M Vijay trots through for the single

[ End of over 4 (13 runs) Delhi Daredevils 26 / 1 (RR: 6.50, RRR: 10.06) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 162 runs to win at 10.13 runs per over

[ Murali Vijay      16* (11b 1x4 1x6)     Munaf Patel    2-0-16-1 ]
[ Kane Williamson   8 (8b 1x4 0x6)        Lasith Malinga 2-0-10-0 ]

The new bowler is Andre Russell.
4.1 Andre Russell to Murali Vijay, 0, 148.77kph, Not much movement from this surface. M Vijay plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
4.2 Andre Russell to Murali Vijay, WIDE, A Russell pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
4.2 Andre Russell to Murali Vijay, 2, 148.29kph, A Russell hurls this through. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. M Vijay takes a couple of runs
4.3 Andre Russell to Murali Vijay, 1, 147.36kph, A Russell hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. M Vijay plays a punchy late cut. That is an excellent call by M Vijay. One run
4.4 Andre Russell to Kane Williamson, OUT, 151.85kph, A Russell maintains a tight line on middle. K Williamson played that with soft hands. The ball is airborne and taken by S Yadav

Kane Williamson  c S Yadav b A Russell  8 (16m 9b 1x4 0x6)  SR: 88.89

The new batsman is Joe Root.
4.5 Andre Russell to Joe Root, 1, 146.37kph, short length on middle stump. J Root plays a cut, but can't time it properly. That is a comfortable single
4.6 Andre Russell to Murali Vijay, WIDE, A Russell pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
4.6 Andre Russell to Murali Vijay, 2, 151.74kph, A Russell hits a short length just outside leg. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed pull. M Vijay collects two

[ End of over 5 (8 runs) Delhi Daredevils 34 / 2 (RR: 6.80, RRR: 10.20) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 154 runs to win at 10.27 runs per over

[ Joe Root     1* (1b 0x4 0x6)      Andre Russell  1-0-8-1  ]
[ Murali Vijay 21 (15b 1x4 1x6)     Munaf Patel    2-0-16-1 ]

5.1 Munaf Patel to Joe Root, 1, 127.67kph, M Patel maintains a leg stump line. Excellent timing from J Root as he plays a late cut. Easy single to be had there
5.2 Munaf Patel to Murali Vijay, 1, 128.74kph, No great pace there from M Patel and he maintains a tight line just outside leg. M Vijay on-drives but can't time it properly. They take a single
5.3 Munaf Patel to Joe Root, 0, 127.89kph, This one is military medium from M Patel. Short and straight. J Root plays it gently through the off side. No run
5.4 Munaf Patel to Joe Root, WIDE, This delivery just skims past J Root's pads. Unlucky to be called wide
5.4 Munaf Patel to Joe Root, 1, 125.00kph, M Patel is struggling to find much pace off this surface and he maintains a leg stump line. Excellent timing from J Root as he plays a drive. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
5.5 Munaf Patel to Murali Vijay, WIDE, M Patel pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
5.5 Munaf Patel to Murali Vijay, 1, 128.60kph, M Patel hits a short length just outside leg. M Vijay late cuts but doesn't time it at all. That is a comfortable single
5.6 Munaf Patel to Joe Root, 1, 127.25kph, M Patel is struggling to find much pace off this surface. Not much movement from this surface. J Root puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run

[ End of over 6 (7 runs) Delhi Daredevils 41 / 2 (RR: 6.83, RRR: 10.43) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 147 runs to win at 10.50 runs per over

[ Joe Root     4* (5b 0x4 0x6)      Munaf Patel    3-0-23-1 ]
[ Murali Vijay 23 (17b 1x4 1x6)     Andre Russell  1-0-8-1  ]

The new bowler is Ravichandran Ashwin.
6.1 Ravichandran Ashwin to Joe Root, 6, 60.00kph, R Ashwin gives this one some air and he gets this one to grip and turn. Spanked through the leg side. Great leg glance. An audacious shot from J Root. Six runs
6.2 Ravichandran Ashwin to Joe Root, 1, 76.89kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cut. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
6.3 Ravichandran Ashwin to Murali Vijay, 1, 60.00kph, R Ashwin gets this one to grip and turn. M Vijay plays it gently through the leg side. The batsmen only take one
6.4 Ravichandran Ashwin to Joe Root, 0, 74.04kph, J Root cuts but can't time it properly. Not in the gap
6.5 Ravichandran Ashwin to Joe Root, 0, 65.51kph, R Ashwin floats a delivery to J Root. Gentle offie turns into the batsman. J Root plays it gently through the off side. Is quick to cut off the single
6.6 Ravichandran Ashwin to Joe Root, 4, 67.97kph, R Ashwin tosses this one up to J Root. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. Four all the way

[ End of over 7 (12 runs) Delhi Daredevils 53 / 2 (RR: 7.57, RRR: 10.31) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 135 runs to win at 10.38 runs per over

[ Murali Vijay 24* (18b 1x4 1x6)     Ravichandran Ashwin 1-0-12-0 ]
[ Joe Root     15 (10b 1x4 1x6)      Munaf Patel   3-0-23-1       ]

The new bowler is Ajantha Mendis.
7.1 Ajantha Mendis to Murali Vijay, 1, 62.43kph, M Vijay cuts but can't time it properly. That is a comfortable single
7.2 Ajantha Mendis to Joe Root, 2, 71.89kph, A Mendis floats a delivery to J Root. That one goes on straight with the arm. Spanked through the off side. Great late cut. Two runs
7.3 Ajantha Mendis to Joe Root, dot, 89.67kph, Breaks into just off the straight. Chris Gayle drops a sitter. Not in the gap
7.4 Ajantha Mendis to Joe Root, 1, 60.00kph, A Mendis gives this one some air. J Root late cuts but can't time it properly. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
7.5 Ajantha Mendis to Murali Vijay, OUT, 77.42kph, A Mendis pushes this one through slightly quicker. Not finding much turn off this surface. M Vijay was in no position to play that stroke. Rapped on the pads. Loud appeal by A Mendis and given by C Gaffaney!

Murali Vijay  lbw A Mendis  25 (37m 20b 1x4 1x6)  SR: 125.00

The new batsman is Shakib-Al-Hasan.
7.6 Ajantha Mendis to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 1, 62.26kph, A Mendis floats a delivery to Shakib-Al-Hasan. A hint of turn away from. Well-timed leg glance there. Shakib-Al-Hasan trots through for the single

[ End of over 8 (5 runs) Delhi Daredevils 58 / 3 (RR: 7.25, RRR: 10.75) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 130 runs to win at 10.83 runs per over

[ Shakib-Al-Hasan      1* (1b 0x4 0x6)      Ajantha Mendis 1-0-5-1       ]
[ Joe Root             18 (13b 1x4 1x6)     Ravichandran Ashwin 1-0-12-0 ]

8.1 Ravichandran Ashwin to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 1, 60.83kph, A hint of turn away from. Shakib-Al-Hasan plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. One more
8.2 Ravichandran Ashwin to Joe Root, OUT, 62.43kph, Gentle offie turns into the batsman. J Root can't get the late cut away. BOWLED HIM!

Joe Root  b R Ashwin  18 (16m 14b 1x4 1x6)  SR: 128.57

The new batsman is Rishi Dhawan.
8.3 Ravichandran Ashwin to Rishi Dhawan, 0, 63.33kph, R Ashwin floats a delivery to R Dhawan. The offie now and it turns into the batsman. R Dhawan swats this one. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
8.4 Ravichandran Ashwin to Rishi Dhawan, 1, 60.00kph, R Ashwin gives this one some air. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed on-drive. Easy single to be had there
8.5 Ravichandran Ashwin to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 0, 77.19kph, A hint of turn away from. Shakib-Al-Hasan swats this one. Is quick to cut off the single
8.6 Ravichandran Ashwin to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 1, 60.36kph, R Ashwin floats a delivery to Shakib-Al-Hasan. A hint of turn away from. Shakib-Al-Hasan cover drives but can't time it properly. Shakib-Al-Hasan trots through for the single

[ End of over 9 (3 runs) Delhi Daredevils 61 / 4 (RR: 6.78, RRR: 11.45) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 127 runs to win at 11.55 runs per over

[ Shakib-Al-Hasan      3* (4b 0x4 0x6)     Ravichandran Ashwin 2-0-15-1 ]
[ Rishi Dhawan         1 (2b 0x4 0x6)      Ajantha Mendis 1-0-5-1       ]

9.1 Ajantha Mendis to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 4, 62.35kph, The offie now and it turns away from the batsman. Shakib-Al-Hasan plays a punchy on-drive. Very classy from Shakib-Al-Hasan - no stopping this one
9.2 Ajantha Mendis to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 1, 72.43kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic square drive. One more to the total
9.3 Ajantha Mendis to Rishi Dhawan, 0, 66.41kph, A Mendis floats a delivery to R Dhawan and he plays it gently through the off side. No runs taken
9.4 Ajantha Mendis to Rishi Dhawan, 1, 60.00kph, A Mendis gets this one to grip and turn. R Dhawan puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The batsmen only take one
9.5 Ajantha Mendis to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 1, 62.78kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. Shakib-Al-Hasan square drives but can't time it properly. One more to the total
9.6 Ajantha Mendis to Rishi Dhawan, 0, 60.00kph, R Dhawan plays it gently through the off side. Is quick to cut off the single

[ End of over 10 (7 runs) Delhi Daredevils 68 / 4 (RR: 6.80, RRR: 11.90) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 120 runs to win at 12.00 runs per over

[ Shakib-Al-Hasan      9* (7b 1x4 0x6)     Ajantha Mendis 2-0-12-1      ]
[ Rishi Dhawan         2 (5b 0x4 0x6)      Ravichandran Ashwin 2-0-15-1 ]

10.1 Ravichandran Ashwin to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 0, 72.58kph, R Ashwin tosses this one up to Shakib-Al-Hasan. Shakib-Al-Hasan drives but can't time it properly. No runs taken
10.2 Ravichandran Ashwin to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 0, 69.03kph, Well-timed cover drive there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. Shakib-Al-Hasan rightly sends him back
10.3 Ravichandran Ashwin to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 2, 60.00kph, R Ashwin floats a delivery to Shakib-Al-Hasan. Shakib-Al-Hasan plays an extravagant cover drive. Glorious timing. The batsmen run hard and complete a comfortable two
10.4 Ravichandran Ashwin to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 6, 61.19kph, Spanked through the off side. Great cover drive. Shouts of "catch it" but can only look on as the ball clears the ropes
10.5 Ravichandran Ashwin to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 0, 60.00kph, Shakib-Al-Hasan cuts but can't time it properly. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. Shakib-Al-Hasan rightly sends him back
10.6 Ravichandran Ashwin to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 1, 61.93kph, R Ashwin gives this one some air. Shakib-Al-Hasan puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Easy single to be had there

[ End of over 11 (9 runs) Delhi Daredevils 77 / 4 (RR: 7.00, RRR: 12.22) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 111 runs to win at 12.33 runs per over

[ Shakib-Al-Hasan      18* (13b 1x4 1x6)     Ravichandran Ashwin 3-0-24-1 ]
[ Rishi Dhawan         2 (5b 0x4 0x6)        Ajantha Mendis 2-0-12-1      ]

11.1 Ajantha Mendis to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 1, 60.53kph, A Mendis gives this one some air. Shakib-Al-Hasan plays it gently through the leg side. Easy single to be had there
11.2 Ajantha Mendis to Rishi Dhawan, 1, 60.00kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. R Dhawan swats this one. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
11.3 Ajantha Mendis to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 0, 73.74kph, Breaks away from just off the straight. Well-timed sweep there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. Shakib-Al-Hasan rightly sends him back
11.4 Ajantha Mendis to Shakib-Al-Hasan, dot, 69.48kph, A Mendis floats a delivery to Shakib-Al-Hasan. Ravichandran Ashwin drops a sitter. No run
11.5 Ajantha Mendis to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 1, 64.34kph, good length outside off stump. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. One more
11.6 Ajantha Mendis to Rishi Dhawan, 1, 64.85kph, good length just outside off stump. R Dhawan drives but can't time it properly. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run

[ End of over 12 (4 runs) Delhi Daredevils 81 / 4 (RR: 6.75, RRR: 13.25) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 107 runs to win at 13.38 runs per over

[ Rishi Dhawan         4* (7b 0x4 0x6)      Ajantha Mendis 3-0-16-1      ]
[ Shakib-Al-Hasan      20 (17b 1x4 1x6)     Ravichandran Ashwin 3-0-24-1 ]

Andre Russell will start a new spell.
12.1 Andre Russell to Rishi Dhawan, 6, 152.00kph, A Russell maintains an off stump line. R Dhawan swats this one. Oh dear. That has been put down in the crowd. Six more
12.2 Andre Russell to Rishi Dhawan, 2, 142.94kph, A Russell hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. R Dhawan plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. Two more to the total
12.3 Andre Russell to Rishi Dhawan, 1, 149.48kph, A Russell hurls this through and he pitches that one just outside off. Aggressive cut from R Dhawan. Single taken
12.4 Andre Russell to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 4, 150.20kph, A Russell bowls this gun-barrel straight. Excellent timing from Shakib-Al-Hasan as he plays a square drive. That runs away for four
12.5 Andre Russell to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 4, 150.33kph, A Russell is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. The ball smashes into the advertising boarding now. Four
12.6 Andre Russell to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 2, 151.81kph, A Russell pitches that one outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed late cut. Shakib-Al-Hasan collects two

[ End of over 13 (19 runs) Delhi Daredevils 100 / 4 (RR: 7.69, RRR: 12.43) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 88 runs to win at 12.57 runs per over

[ Rishi Dhawan         13* (10b 0x4 1x6)     Andre Russell  2-0-27-1 ]
[ Shakib-Al-Hasan      30 (20b 3x4 1x6)      Ajantha Mendis 3-0-16-1 ]

The new bowler is Stuart Binny.
13.1 Stuart Binny to Rishi Dhawan, dot, 114.51kph, S Binny bowls this from the back of his hand and he bowls this gun-barrel straight. Ravichandran Ashwin drops a sitter. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. R Dhawan rightly sends him back
13.2 Stuart Binny to Rishi Dhawan, 0, 116.43kph, S Binny ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Not much movement from this surface. Aggressive drive from R Dhawan and he struck that too firmly to take the single
13.3 Stuart Binny to Rishi Dhawan, 4, 114.40kph, Spanked through the off side. Great drive. No need to run for that. Four runs
13.4 Stuart Binny to Rishi Dhawan, 1lb, 118.37kph, That is an ungainly shot - R Dhawan is lucky not to have edged that. One more to the total
13.5 Stuart Binny to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 1, 114.94kph, S Binny bowls this gun-barrel straight. Aggressive late cut from Shakib-Al-Hasan. That is a comfortable single
13.6 Stuart Binny to Rishi Dhawan, 1, 115.74kph, R Dhawan plays an on-drive, but can't time it properly. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end

[ End of over 14 (7 runs) Delhi Daredevils 107 / 4 (RR: 7.64, RRR: 13.33) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 81 runs to win at 13.50 runs per over

[ Rishi Dhawan         18* (15b 1x4 1x6)     Stuart Binny   1-0-6-0  ]
[ Shakib-Al-Hasan      31 (21b 3x4 1x6)      Andre Russell  2-0-27-1 ]

Ajantha Mendis will start a new spell.
14.1 Ajantha Mendis to Rishi Dhawan, WIDE, This delivery just skims past R Dhawan's pads. Unlucky to be called wide
14.1 Ajantha Mendis to Rishi Dhawan, dot, 72.63kph, A Mendis floats a delivery to R Dhawan. Gentle offie turns into the batsman. Ajinkya Rahane drops a sitter. Not in the gap
14.2 Ajantha Mendis to Rishi Dhawan, 0, 60.00kph, The offie now and it turns into the batsman. R Dhawan leg glances but can't time it properly. Not in the gap
14.3 Ajantha Mendis to Rishi Dhawan, 1, 75.02kph, R Dhawan plays it gently through the leg side. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single

14.4 Ajantha Mendis to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 1, 65.52kph, Shakib-Al-Hasan plays a punchy cover drive. One more
14.5 Ajantha Mendis to Rishi Dhawan, 1, 63.47kph, A Mendis gets this one to grip and turn. R Dhawan plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. That is a comfortable single
14.6 Ajantha Mendis to Shakib-Al-Hasan, 1, 68.82kph, Hit straight to the fielder. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single

* A Mendis finishes up with a good, solid spell.
* Ajantha Mendis  1 / 21  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 15 (5 runs) Delhi Daredevils 112 / 4 (RR: 7.47, RRR: 15.00) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 76 runs to win at 15.20 runs per over

[ Shakib-Al-Hasan      33* (23b 3x4 1x6)     Ajantha Mendis 4-0-21-1 ]
[ Rishi Dhawan         20 (19b 1x4 1x6)      Stuart Binny  1-0-6-0   ]

15.1 Stuart Binny to Shakib-Al-Hasan, OUT, 116.05kph, That one goes on straight. Shakib-Al-Hasan completely mishits a cut. That is out by miles! Shakib-Al-Hasan was not even in the frame. Run out

Shakib-Al-Hasan  run out (R Ashwin)  33 (28m 24b 3x4 1x6)  SR: 137.50

The new batsman is Ravindra Jadeja.
15.2 Stuart Binny to Ravindra Jadeja, 1, 117.28kph, short length outside off stump. R Jadeja late cuts but can't time it properly. Easy single to be had there
15.3 Stuart Binny to Rishi Dhawan, WIDE, S Binny pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
15.3 Stuart Binny to Rishi Dhawan, 1, 118.84kph, R Dhawan plays it gently through the leg side. One more
15.4 Stuart Binny to Ravindra Jadeja, 1, 114.27kph, Not much movement from this surface. R Jadeja plays an extravagant late cut. Glorious timing. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
15.5 Stuart Binny to Rishi Dhawan, 4, 115.18kph, Excellent timing from R Dhawan as he plays an upper cut. The ball races away for a boundary
15.6 Stuart Binny to Rishi Dhawan, WIDE, S Binny pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
15.6 Stuart Binny to Rishi Dhawan, 2, 117.41kph, That one goes on straight. The ball beats the infielder and the batsmen run a couple

[ End of over 16 (11 runs) Delhi Daredevils 123 / 5 (RR: 7.69, RRR: 16.00) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 65 runs to win at 16.25 runs per over

[ Ravindra Jadeja 2* (2b 0x4 0x6)     Stuart Binny  2-0-17-0  ]
[ Rishi Dhawan  27 (22b 2x4 1x6)      Ajantha Mendis 4-0-21-1 ]

Ravichandran Ashwin will start a new spell.
16.1 Ravichandran Ashwin to Ravindra Jadeja, 0, 67.00kph, R Ashwin tosses this one up to R Jadeja. Good length outside off stump. Spanked through the off side. Great cut. R Jadeja struck that too firmly to take the single
16.2 Ravichandran Ashwin to Ravindra Jadeja, 0, 65.16kph, R Ashwin tosses this one up to R Jadeja. Gentle offie turns away from the batsman. Well-timed cut there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. R Jadeja rightly sends him back
16.3 Ravichandran Ashwin to Ravindra Jadeja, dot, 73.58kph, R Ashwin tosses this one up to R Jadeja. He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. Suryakumar Yadav drops a sitter. Not in the gap
16.4 Ravichandran Ashwin to Ravindra Jadeja, dot, 76.59kph, R Ashwin pushes this one through slightly quicker. Munaf Patel drops a sitter. R Jadeja struck that too firmly to take the single
16.5 Ravichandran Ashwin to Ravindra Jadeja, 6, 76.29kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. That has been caught in the crowd! Six
16.6 Ravichandran Ashwin to Ravindra Jadeja, 1, 61.76kph, short length outside off stump. Spanked through the off side. Great cut. One more to the total

* Not the best of outings from R Ashwin. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
* Ravichandran Ashwin  1 / 31  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 17 (7 runs) Delhi Daredevils 130 / 5 (RR: 7.65, RRR: 19.00) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 58 runs to win at 19.33 runs per over

[ Ravindra Jadeja 9* (8b 0x4 1x6)     Ravichandran Ashwin 4-0-31-1 ]
[ Rishi Dhawan  27 (22b 2x4 1x6)      Stuart Binny  2-0-17-0       ]

Lasith Malinga will start a new spell.
17.1 Lasith Malinga to Ravindra Jadeja, 1, 137.04kph, L Malinga maintains a tight line outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic late cut. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
17.2 Lasith Malinga to Rishi Dhawan, OUT, 137.72kph, L Malinga puts his back into this delivery and he pitches that one just outside leg. R Dhawan completely mishits a late cut. Uthappa juggles the edge and takes it at the second attempt!

Rishi Dhawan  c +R Uthappa b L Malinga  27 (37m 23b 2x4 1x6)  SR: 117.39

The new batsman is Eklavya Dwivedi.
17.3 Lasith Malinga to Eklavya Dwivedi, WIDE, L Malinga pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
17.3 Lasith Malinga to Eklavya Dwivedi, 0, 140.90kph, That continues on straight. E Dwivedi plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. No runs taken
17.4 Lasith Malinga to Eklavya Dwivedi, 1, 136.98kph, L Malinga maintains a leg stump line. Excellent timing from E Dwivedi as he plays a drive. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
17.5 Lasith Malinga to Ravindra Jadeja, 2, 136.64kph, Not much movement from this surface. The ball beats the infielder and the batsmen run a couple
17.6 Lasith Malinga to Ravindra Jadeja, 1, 137.12kph, R Jadeja drives but can't time it properly. One more to the total

[ End of over 18 (6 runs) Delhi Daredevils 136 / 6 (RR: 7.56, RRR: 25.50) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 52 runs to win at 26.00 runs per over

[ Ravindra Jadeja 13* (11b 0x4 1x6)     Lasith Malinga 3-0-16-1      ]
[ Eklavya Dwivedi 1 (2b 0x4 0x6)        Ravichandran Ashwin 4-0-31-1 ]

Munaf Patel will start a new spell.
18.1 Munaf Patel to Ravindra Jadeja, 0, 125.35kph, R Jadeja plays it gently through the leg side
18.2 Munaf Patel to Ravindra Jadeja, 1, 125.01kph, That one goes on straight. R Jadeja pulls but doesn't time it at all. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
18.3 Munaf Patel to Eklavya Dwivedi, 2, 126.74kph, No great pace there from M Patel and he maintains a tight line on middle. Two runs
18.4 Munaf Patel to Eklavya Dwivedi, 1, 127.14kph, No great pace there from M Patel. E Dwivedi on-drives but can't time it properly and he trots through for the single
18.5 Munaf Patel to Ravindra Jadeja, 1, 124.97kph, No great pace there from M Patel. Short length outside off stump. R Jadeja plays a pull, but can't time it properly. That is a comfortable single
18.6 Munaf Patel to Eklavya Dwivedi, 1, 125.42kph, E Dwivedi plays it gently through the leg side. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single

* A tad expensive from M Patel, but a decent outing for him today.
* Munaf Patel  1 / 29  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 19 (6 runs) Delhi Daredevils 142 / 6 (RR: 7.47, RRR: 45.00) ]
Delhi Daredevils requires 46 runs to win at 46.00 runs per over

[ Eklavya Dwivedi 5* (5b 0x4 0x6)      Munaf Patel    4-0-29-1 ]
[ Ravindra Jadeja 15 (14b 0x4 1x6)     Lasith Malinga 3-0-16-1 ]

19.1 Lasith Malinga to Eklavya Dwivedi, 1, 140.48kph, L Malinga bowls this gun-barrel straight. E Dwivedi plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
19.2 Lasith Malinga to Ravindra Jadeja, 1, 137.37kph, L Malinga flings this through at decent pace. That continues on straight. R Jadeja plays a punchy drive. They take a single
19.3 Lasith Malinga to Eklavya Dwivedi, 1, 140.75kph, short and straight. E Dwivedi plays it gently through the off side. That is an excellent call by E Dwivedi. One run
19.4 Lasith Malinga to Ravindra Jadeja, 0, 139.45kph, L Malinga bowls this gun-barrel straight. R Jadeja plays it gently through the leg side. Is quick to cut off the single
19.5 Lasith Malinga to Ravindra Jadeja, 1, 137.16kph, That continues on straight. R Jadeja late cuts but can't time it properly. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
19.6 Lasith Malinga to Eklavya Dwivedi, 0, 140.65kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. E Dwivedi puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Not in the gap

* L Malinga has finished his allocation and ends with very economical figures.
* Lasith Malinga  1 / 20  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 20 (4 runs) Delhi Daredevils 146 / 6 (RR: 7.30, RRR: 41.00) ]

[ Ravindra Jadeja 17* (17b 0x4 1x6)     Lasith Malinga 4-0-20-1 ]
[ Eklavya Dwivedi 7 (8b 0x4 0x6)        Munaf Patel    4-0-29-1 ]

Kolkata Knight Riders wins by 41 runs

DqXoplj.png
Code:
DELHI DAREDEVILS INNINGS

BATTING SCORECARD

Player            Status                           Runs Balls 4s 6s S/R   

Murali Vijay                     lbw   A Mendis    25   20    1  1  125.00
Vijay Zol         c  +R Uthappa    b   M Patel      2    5    0  0  40.00
Kane Williamson   c   S Yadav      b   A Russell    8    9    1  0  88.89
Joe Root                           b   R Ashwin    18   14    1  1  128.57
Shakib-Al-Hasan              run out  (R Ashwin)   33   24    3  1  137.50
Rishi Dhawan      c  +R Uthappa    b   L Malinga   27   23    2  1  117.39
Ravindra Jadeja   not out                          17   17    0  1  100.00
Eklavya Dwivedi   not out                           7    8    0  0  87.50
DNB: Dale Steyn, Dhawal Kulkarni, Shadab Jakati

Delhi Daredevils - 146 / 6     Overs 20     RPO: 7.30
Code:
PARTNERSHIPS

Murali Vijay    / Vijay Zol                ooooo*****          4 (8)
Murali Vijay    / Kane Williamson          oooooo***.          26 (21)
Murali Vijay    / Joe Root                 oo******..          27 (22)
Shakib-Al-Hasan / Joe Root                 oooooooooo          2 (3)
Shakib-Al-Hasan / Rishi Dhawan             ooooo***..          53 (42)
Ravindra Jadeja / Rishi Dhawan             ooooo***..          19 (15)
Ravindra Jadeja / Eklavya Dwivedi          oooo****..          15 (17)
FOW:    1/4       2/30       3/57       4/59      5/112      6/131   
Code:
BOWLING SCORECARD

Player                Overs Mdns Runs Wkts E/R    Wd NB

Lasith Malinga        4.0   0    20   1    5.00   1  0 
Munaf Patel           4.0   0    29   1    7.25   2  0 
Andre Russell         2.0   0    27   1    13.50  2  0 
Ravichandran Ashwin   4.0   0    31   1    7.75   0  0 
Ajantha Mendis        4.0   0    21   1    5.25   1  0 
Stuart Binny          2.0   0    17   0    8.50   2  0