Ireland in Zimbabwe, September 2010

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
If Ireland manages to win all the three ODI's against Zimbabwe they will be ranked 9th in the ODI rankings and will overhaul Bangladesh.

Here are the fixtures:
Mon Sep 20 - Thu Sep 23
08:00 GMT | 10:00 local
09:00 BST Zimbabwe XI v Ireland

Sun Sep 26
07:30 GMT | 09:30 local
08:30 BST 1st ODI - Zimbabwe v Ireland
Harare Sports Club

Tue Sep 28
08:30 BST 2nd ODI - Zimbabwe v Ireland
Harare Sports Club

Thu Sep 30
08:30 BST 3rd ODI - Zimbabwe v Ireland
Harare Sports Club

Fixtures, Schedule | Global | Cricinfo.com

P

pcfan123

Well if the FC match is anything to go by, the Irish will give Zimbabwe a hell of a fight.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
If Zimbabwe cant beat Ireland then they have no business trying to get their ODI status back next year.
That being said I expect Zimbabwe to win this. They have a solid team thats in good form and I expect their spinners to dominate.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I think you mean getting their Test status back. They already have the ODI status.

They beat a downgraded India twice and Sri Lanka once, so they should actually beat Ireland. If they keep performing they should be ranked as the 9th team in the world.

hugoike

School Cricketer
it will be won by Zimbabwe because Zimbabwe is far better experiencied in the world cricket than Ireland so we can hope Zimbabwe can win against Ireland

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ireland have lost two quick wickets to Rainsford. If I remember correctly, he's only just come back into the team after being on the sidelines for quite some time. I don't see why he wasn't brought in earlier, Zimbabwe have always had to rely on their spinners to do the majority of the bowling and so if the pitches weren't turning then they were screwed. Rainsford sure is showing the selectors he should've been picked much earlier.

TumTum

International Cricketer
Let's not start with this Zimbabwe to get their Test status back again. Bangladesh is bad enough.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
2-0 Zims. Atta kids! Make it 3-0 and shut those drunken big mouthed Irish up

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Excellent.. Zims you are going on right direction. Prove your selves again and race into ODI's

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Let's not start with this Zimbabwe to get their Test status back again. Bangladesh is bad enough.

Have you seen their this year's record? This has been their best test season, making all kinda new records. Starting with not losing any tests by an inn. and except one gloomy sky English test, all tests went to 5th day. If anything they played way better than Pakistan. Only thing edges Paks is their fast bowling.

So you need to shut your ass mouth and stop banging on that old drums.

Users who are viewing this thread