Is BrianLara Released in India

avk2love

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I JUST DUMPED MY CRIC 2005 ,IJUST GOT BOARED OF IT. SO I DECIDED TO BUY BLIC BUT I AM HAVING A LOT OF TROUBLE FINDING IT . SOME SAY IT WILL COME IN EARLY NEXT YEAR . SO DOES ANY ONE HAS BOUGHT IT INDIA .
it's cost Rs ???

i think its released in india. I told ma family there to check tomarrow ill call and ask if its released then Ill tell you.

i bought it about a month ago in mumbai

avk2love said:
whats its cost Rs....

IT is for Rs 1299/-

and ebay has also the same price

India don't sell it online except for ebay formerly baazee, roaming through the city would help!

Check in music shops.
PlanetM,Crosswords might help.
Or go to some multipex and you may get it there.
I have seen the CD pelnty of times in Crosswords,but yes, they have not distributed it equally.like cricket 2005.

Also half of the gaming people in India are not even aware of this game.They continue to confuse it with the formerly one.

avk2love said:
I JUST DUMPED MY CRIC 2005 ,IJUST GOT BOARED OF IT. SO I DECIDED TO BUY BLIC BUT I AM HAVING A LOT OF TROUBLE FINDING IT . SOME SAY IT WILL COME IN EARLY NEXT YEAR . SO DOES ANY ONE HAS BOUGHT IT INDIA .
it's cost Rs ???
but :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

---------
:cheers

is it released in delhi yet cos i cant find it ne where in da market

i dont know whether its here or not, but i didnt got the CD yet, Still waiting but as others says Cricket 2005 is better, so still playing it as an online gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread