Is it just me?

Whilst trying to access the arcade...

andy82, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

@ themuel: He's got a bird :eek:

andy82 said:

andy82, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Posted by Ste just a few posts above yours:
To try to stop this site from going down I have switched off the arcade for abit and have also moved all the attachments from the database just to files on the server. I have read on the vbulletin forums that this is better for large sites so hopefully it will speed the site up.

andy82 said:

@ themuel: He's got a bird :eek:

What do you mean "He's got a bird?" lol! I'm sure Colin is a great guy...... :rolleyes: And I'm sure he's no chubby chaser :p

themuel1 said:
What do you mean "He's got a bird?" lol! I'm sure Colin is a great guy...... :rolleyes: And I'm sure he's no chubby chaser :p

Mrs kinda implies I'm married which I'd like to clarify that I'm definitely not.

barmyarmy said:
Mrs kinda implies I'm married which I'd like to clarify that I'm definitely not.

Sorry, no offence meant Colin.

Users who are viewing this thread