is this game any good

ricky1988 said:
Get Cricket 2005 sure too be much better

i haave and it is not good!! i am not saying ur choice is crap but i want to play qucik games and its bloddy hard!! and all the time edging you cant even make runs and the ball runs off for 4 runs once it hits your pad :(

I've played both games so far and I like Cricket 2005 more then Brian Lara Cricket 2005. With the demo BLC 2005 almost every shot went for four or six. I hope they do something about, but I don't see it happening.

ZexyZahid said:
I've played both games so far and I like Cricket 2005 more then Brian Lara Cricket 2005. With the demo BLC 2005 almost every shot went for four or six. I hope they do something about, but I don't see it happening.

It has been done, codemasters have made some alterations with respect to the demo.

lol, you people are weird. Your comparing a demo to a final product. Even then BLIC feels better than EA, just wait till its released before posting absolute crap. :rolleyes:

Ankit kukreti said:
It has been done, codemasters have made some alterations with respect to the demo.

I surely hope you're true. Otherwhile it's not worth buying it. Although the game has season mode and classic matches. That is a big plus above Cricket 2005.

ZexyZahid said:
...With the demo BLC 2005 almost every shot went for four or six...

This is because the demo is only 6 overs, so the batsmans confidence starts at almost full. When the full game is released you will have to build up the batsmans confidence before you can hit big shots. If it was like that for the demo people would complain it was too hard to score runs!

Big_D said:
This is because the demo is only 6 overs, so the batsmans confidence starts at almost full. When the full game is released you will have to build up the batsmans confidence before you can hit big shots. If it was like that for the demo people would complain it was too hard to score runs!

Good point.

.::Stevo::. said:
lol, you people are weird. Your comparing a demo to a final product. Even then BLIC feels better than EA, just wait till its released before posting absolute crap. :rolleyes:

Well said mate! :D

ZexyZahid, does "every ball" include when you bowled?
If so, you are a shockingly bad bowler ;)

Last edited:
themuel1 said:
Well said mate! :D

ZexyZahid, does "every ball" include when you bowled?
If so, you are a shockingly bad bowler ;)

It's like this. In the beginning I played the balls to middle stump at normal length, where the balls are difficult to play. I got one maiden in the first over and the second over a run against me. Next overs went ticking along. After the start of fourth over or so, I bowled the balls at same line and lenght, but now I was hit for four or six.

I hope the final game is better.

Jimmy Coco said:
i will get cricket 2005 and that is final :p
and thanks for your reasons :cheers

You could wait for Brian Lara Cricket 2005 release. It's only four days from now. It's coming out on 21st July.

ZexyZahid said:
It's like this. In the beginning I played the balls to middle stump at normal length, where the balls are difficult to play. I got one maiden in the first over and the second over a run against me. Next overs went ticking along. After the start of fourth over or so, I bowled the balls at same line and lenght, but now I was hit for four or six.

I hope the final game is better.

You could wait for Brian Lara Cricket 2005 release. It's only four days from now. It's coming out on 21st July.
i said that is final ok sorry zexy :boxing :swords :gundown

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread