Is this game worth it if your playing Multiplayer?

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Most of the times, I play with my friends, or cousins, or brothers. We had tons of fun in BLIC 05 as it was easy to play. Cricket 07 was very disappointing even in Multiplayer mode. So my question is, should I buy this game because I am a guy who mostly plays with someone else?

I would. I got it today and me and my brother enjoy playing it. However, don't even bother with playing the AI as it is absoloutley terrible. They go for six from the word go and get all out very cheaply. The slip catching and keeper catching system is quite annoying as is the wrong stats (wrong economy rates). O and so is the bug where the keeper takes the bails off every time he rceives the ball (even if you never ran). Also there doesn't seem to be any wides so you could end up cheating against eachother and bowling way offside and making it almost impossible to score runs. There are alot of bugs that make this game more crap than it could have been.

so i see that the game has been released for Xbox and PS2, is it also released for PC or no ?? if yes then has anyone tried playing online with a friend with Direct IP or Lan ???

Why not? Look at the wide range of people buying it. All over the globe, a chance to experience Cricket in a whole new aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread