Is vbulletin upgraded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
When pc will upgrade its forum script as new version of vbulletin has been released and can be downloaded now from vbulletin.com via members area:). The new one really has great features and i think it would be great to install that at pc. You can see the demo at vbulletin.com. It also allow us to make friends like we make friends on hi5,orkut etc. It also allows you the feature of scraps which is knows as Visitor message in terms of vbulletin. All the new options like tagging etc are there in it.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
We will upgrade at some point, however PC uses a huge amount of customisations to vBulletin, so it will be a somewhat longer process to upgrade than it would be on a smaller forum. We especially have to test our most important addons like vBookie and Fantasy Cricket for compatability, as well as update the skins to fit with the new templates in 3.7.

It is on the todo list, just we don't have a timespan. We would prefer to wait and do things properly instead of rushing in and having the site half broken.

Hitterman

International Coach
About vbookie , its working in vb 3.7. But FC i can't say. Its difficult to convert from 3.6.x to 3.7 but it will be good:)

Hitterman

International Coach
Is the vbulletin upgraded to 3.7? But i cannot see any visitor messages functions.

Hitterman

International Coach
Dude i opened this thread long time ago;). btw i think templates and phrases are still not updated to 3.7 otherwise we would have got access to visitor messaging:)

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Dude i opened this thread long time ago;). btw i think templates and phrases are still not updated to 3.7 otherwise we would have got access to visitor messaging:)
Just stick to the other thread.
It is currently in the process of being upgraded. It is being upgraded bit by bit. You need patience. As you noticed, the tags are there. So it is proof of being uploaded.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I know and this thread was created long time ago.

The admins created the other thread. Please, there's no point fighting about it. Unless you're all about having the most posts in your thread. Which is not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread