Islamic Talk!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good forum I've joined. :cool

Turbanation said:
I thought all muslims/islams supported Pakistan, I heard they pray all the time.

How wrong can you get! India has the second most Muslims in the world.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Most of NoN Muslims take the wrong side of Muslims.
BTW Pak Cric is right your Country India has more Muslims then Pakistan. and you did'nt even knew this, what kind of Indian are you, eh ??

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
usy said:
BTW Pak Cric is right your Country India has more Muslims then Pakistan. and you did'nt even knew this, what kind of Indian are you, eh ??
I know from first and you're absouletly right. Also my uncle is Muslim even though is language is Gujrati same as mine. Here is the site

http://www.aneki.com/muslim.html

india rock

International Cricketer
This is not going to cause a fight. i mean islam is a misunderstood religeon.
saddam hussain and bin laden may be terrorists but they are not muslim.

It says in the quran those who commit murder or suicide are unbelivers.

Also why would we start a fight muslims are nice people, read the quran find out the true meaning. Islam is not aterrist religeon. Islam means peace.

usy said:

eXActly its not going to cause a fightnon muslims think islam is a tererist religeon some think of islam as nothing and some people ACTURRLLY belive the news think of them as all bad people who cause fights.

For example.

What caused the iraq war

nothing really. if they wanted saddam they could have just arrested him rather than blowing up the whole country. There main mission was to take the oil back to usa. But when they were in baghdad they tried to get saddam hussain because the civillians told them to.And then they told a lie to make muslims look bad

obviously u would be angry

Last edited:

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
What are you on about???

Islam = religeon

religeon =fights simple math

Hey can i just ask two questions since im so religeon iliterate?

There are so many religeons in the world, if say one was correct, does that meen the rest are incorrect?? pretty stupid imo

Next Q: If we were to find ET's, would that screw all religeons up??
And thats not saying that we already have, they already might of and just be covering it up due to that purpose...

Imagine if say NASA released tomorrow that they had found intelligent life elsewhere, imagine the chaos it would cause!

Ill leave it at that for now :cheers

india rock

International Cricketer
But it won't cause a fight if it does the member will be suspected plus islam means peace. But no offense but its normally muslims who start the fight because of something the non muslim said so just post good things not things that will start fights

I have been studying the bible for a long time(2years) and i would like to point something out. Did you know jesus used to pray by kneeling and touching his head to the ground the same way muslims do. Jesus said in the bible there will be on person to leadyou after me. In Islam that person was Mohammad(pbuh) but because he was in saudi no other people would learn about islam. Today christians are still waiting for that one man like jesus and abraham to lead them when he has already come.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
I'm so sick of this religeous crap, you people need to understand that us westerners honestly dont give a crap about it all (some do, but it doesn't consume there lifes!)

But do you see us causing riots and stuff?? Seriosuly get over it, worry about something else!

india rock

International Cricketer
why not

This forum is about making the world a better place. so people get to know each other it dosn't matter who u are where ur from everyone is equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread