ITV's FA Cup Coverage

Fair enough, I've usually dozed off by the time Pompey get shown on Motd

Ok 2 points.
1. WTF just happened, they actually tried to put ads on during a game.
2. Dan Gosling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

LOL ITV

Ermm...in principal not concerned by the result but more importantly it was Everton, so disapointed! Lucas once again throws away a good game with poor tackling and everyone else was just stupidly average, Dossena's first touch is worse than Kuyts.

And Matt: It's all about the gosling?

It was on ITV? Crap...

LOL You made me spit milk all over my keyboard :D You missed 2 hours worth of pretty ok football before that little legend Dan Gosling put their FA cup hopes to bed. :D

That was majorly bad from ITV. I thought their stick was a little bit harsh, it wasn't great coverage but it wasn't that bad, just because they don't have Andy Gray drawing lines all over the pitch :p As long as people see the game though generally they are pretty happy. I don't know if anyone missed the goal but I got enough to see the move. If I was an Everton fan I'd be going mental. ITV are in for some serious stick now.

Yep but Joe, just think of the red scouse's fans faces when the ad breaks came off and Gosling and co. were celebrating:D. They're already blaming it on ITV.;)

Lmao, ITV are just gash. Sky Sports is blatantly the best sporting network available and they should just do all football.

Omg, terrible. One way to describe it. The adverts went off literally after the goal was just scored. Terrible. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread