PCs football team - Droylsden FC

Highlander999

ICC President
Should be kicked out. They broke the rules. If someone like Man U or even a smaller team like West Ham or Hull did this all hell would be let loose.

I also want to see Lee cry :p

DPRA

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Should be kicked out. They broke the rules. If someone like Man U or even a smaller team like West Ham or Hull did this all hell would be let loose.

I also want to see Lee cry :p

It was all thanks to the bloody Secretary!! :(

I already have Tom.

DPRA

International Cricketer
Droylsden don't deserve special treatment, they should be kicked out for this.

The way i see it is the club knew he was suspended for the first game in the period 23rd-26th but when the suspension was given there was only Vauxhall Motors on the 26th in this period and probably marked this game as the game he would miss.

However not realising in the melee of the re-arrangement this game then became his suspended game, the rules aren't clear on re-arranged games as to what can happen and what if something happens that is spotted after the game what the committe can decide on and what they take into consideration may be they should clear this up in future.

DPRA

International Cricketer
I feel for you Lee, but that's not really an excuse. Sorry but I think Droylsden should be kicked out.

Well, to be honest it is, the FA should look at say right, he was going to be suspended for the Vauxhall game, and when the Chesterfield one was announced think, well he is going to miss the Vauxhall game, so he is eligable this game.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Sorry but that is still no excuse they still should be kicked out, if this was to happen to say a Premiership club then the F.A would be lambasted for favouritism if they let them get away with it.

DPRA

International Cricketer
Sorry but that is still no excuse they still should be kicked out, if this was to happen to say a Premiership club then the F.A would be lambasted for favouritism if they let them get away with it.

Well, Some one very close to the manager said that we are allready out, but the FA aren't confirming it until Monday.

Let 'em stay in and have a bit of fun. They're only going to get thrashed by Ipswich!

You never know, everyone said we were going to get thrashed by Darlington and Chesterfield, but we beat them both. :p

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Of course if this offence had been caused by a league club they should be expelled, but as Droylsden are a Conference North club I think the rule should be relaxed. They are not professionals, they don't have the same tight ship to run as league clubs. It will be a ridiculous decision to kick them out, but I have a feeling that is exactly what the FA will do. Whoever it is, I hope they win - if Ipshite play as well as they did at Carrow Road, they will lose.

DPRA

International Cricketer
We might not be out yet!!. I have just had some news from an Inside source that they have spotted something on the Fax from the FA that might let us stay in it..

Last edited:

DPRA

International Cricketer
Must win game today, v Vauxhall motors.

I won't be happy with anything less than 3 points, we should be beating teams like this today. !!

Users who are viewing this thread