Jager Bombers - "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

Matt's just that good ;)

----------

Hey Callum, wanna join the penguins? We've got smores!

----------

and Chuck Norris

We currently have 14 players. Add star player which makes 15. botsofallbots and WhiteCat (I have no idea who he is but I'm guessing he's from cricsim too) want to join but haven't posted here yet.

err doesn't the Jager in the team name tell you anything... or are you too innocent to know anything about alcohol you poor soul.

@Mummy Smurf: Who dont you bribe members of other teams to join the Penguins???? Cuz I dont think anyone would leave the best team to join a bunch of penguins

Team structure:

Batsmen
Chewie - RHB
Aussie Team - RHB
Shagger - RHB (opener)
Prats - RHB
Hedger_14 - LHB (opener)

Keeper
Iridium - RHB

All-Rounders:
Dipak - RHB - LS (pure)
Zohaib - RHB - RM (bat)
Great India - RHB - RF (pure)
The Rock - RHB - OS (bat)
botsofallbots - LHB - RF (bat)

Bowlers:
CG123 - RHB - LS
riz7khan12 - RHB - LF
Haarithan - RHB - RF
tarun87 - RHB - RM
WhiteCat - RHB - OS

I'm thinking that Barney can be a dibbly dobbly LM bowling all-rounder, able to smash the ball out of the park when needed due to not wanting to run.

@Mummy Smurf: Who dont you bribe members of other teams to join the Penguins???? Cuz I dont think anyone would leave the best team to join a bunch of penguins

Who's bribing? I'm just offering friendly smores. To think you would even suggest that I had ulterior motives speaks volumes of your character. While we're on the subject, wanna join the penguins? We've got smores :spy

we've got a good team going here, cant wait for the left/right hand combo me and haari have...we'll rip them apart!

Users who are viewing this thread