Jager Bombers - "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

These results have been rather strange, considering in the 10 practice matches I did with these ratings:

1. 8/10 of the first innings totals were over 200.
2. 7/10 of the matches were won by the team batting first.

Very strange.

And I have no idea why Raval and McIntosh have dominated so much, considering the have exactly the same batting rating as the PC pure batsmen.

Because no matter how much you plan for stuff cricsim is mostly random :p

It's still interesting that Raval and McIntosh have gone:

48 (34), 96* (72), 58 (47), 100 (73)

While the other six pure batsmen have gone:

23, 0, 34, 10, 52, 15*, 17, 6, 28, 72*, 15*

I know how random it can be after using it for eight and a half seasons of NZPL. :p

I know how random it can be after using it for eight and a half seasons of NZPL.

I guess it takes into consideration players' sim match averages as well. I mean someone goes on dominating if he does well earlier while someone with same ratings is poor and keeps failing with a random score in between if he doesn't go well earlier.

I guess it takes into consideration players' sim match averages as well. I mean someone goes on dominating if he does well earlier while someone with same ratings is poor and keeps failing with a random score in between if he doesn't go well earlier.

Does it? I'm not really sure tbh.

I think so. I've seen that happen quite a few times actually.

I have seen a lot of patterns in the individual scores as well. Sometimes the 38/39/40 rated players actually play like the 34/33/32 ones and vice-versa.

Users who are viewing this thread