Jager Bombers - "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

Lol, Great India just posted the same thing in their thread, I don't think he knows what it means though.

We should just copy stuff they do to piss them off, because bcvs had a rage when we did it, but now they're doing it. :lol

Well, at least I know whats that for. Copied? Nah! Is there some rule that you should be the only team posting the same in your team thread?

Do as you like it.

You wrote "I think I should take Bye in the second match of the tournament." underneath it, which makes no sense...

----------

Is there some rule that you should be the only team posting the same in your team thread?

I don't, but your manager bcvs thinks there is.

You wrote "I think I should take Bye in the second match of the tournament." underneath it, which makes no sense...

----------

I don't, but your manager bcvs thinks there is.

Well, I don't think so. Let the thread open first then we'll see what happens.

Why did you post something underneath it that doesn't make sense then?

Strategy: Get enemies drunk (i.e. confuse them).

lol I've totally given up reading Alliance's and Eagles threads given their ever boring posts. Might as well give them a read tonight though, given my uni reopens (my first day, uni's 7th day) tomorrow and that I need to rest early to bed. :(

lol I've totally given up reading Alliance's and Eagles threads given their ever boring posts. Might as well give them a read tonight though, given my uni reopens (my first day, uni's 7th day) tomorrow and that I need to rest early to bed. :(

I too gave up your team thread until today. I guess, I shouldn't have visited this thread anyways, bye for now, guys. :wave

Users who are viewing this thread