Jager Bombers - "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

@Pranav: I'm guessing you used Photoshop to make the kits? 'Cause I was think I could just make them myself if it wasn't too hard.

You don't have to if you don't want to. I can always use their current avatar. Not a big deal.
I don't see why it would be a problem. They take a couple of minutes at maximum. Signatures are the ones that take about 5-10 minutes given that I have to redo the animation every time.

----------

@Pranav: I'm guessing you used Photoshop to make the kits? 'Cause I was think I could just make them myself if it wasn't too hard.
Yeah, CS2.

As I said, I'll happily do them as they hardly take a minute or two.

I don't see why it would be a problem. They take a couple of minutes at maximum. Signatures are the ones that take about 5-10 minutes given that I have to redo the animation every time.

Look only if you want to. If you can't be bothered, don't worry. Like Callum said, you could just do the ones that have picked a squad number and the rest can be done later on.

Nice work with the graphics. I love the colors in the logo and over all feel. KIU Pranav

Cheers Pranav. btw, you put Right Arm Batsman on Chewie's while you put Left Hand Batsman on mine. You should probably make Chewie's Right Hand Batsman :p

Cheers Pranav. btw, you put Right Arm Batsman on Chewie's while you put Left Hand Batsman on mine. You should probably make Chewie's Right Hand Batsman :p

Hmm, will change that.

You've ignored it :(

No, I didn't. Just give me a couple days and it'll be up for everyone.

----------

Chewie, use this one instead -

Chewie-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread