Jager Bombers - "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

mate please replace me with any other bowler if possible
i do not want to play on excellent pitch

Considering I'll be much more useful on a poor/normal pitch, it makes sense to rest me now while we're playing on an excellent pitch.

Considering bcvs' lot are playing their banned player, we can play ours, but I'd rather give you another opportunity because you're active.

:lol I was just watching that the other day. Crack up story he tells with that 'be a man' part.

Yea Russell Peters is awesome. My friends went to see him when he came to Auckland about 6 years ago

I'll just submit the line-up I posted before.

If Tarun really doesn't want to play, someone else can deal with it. I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to play though, considering you missed out on our opening OD match. Think of it this way, if you don't do well it's not going to matter, because you didn't do well in our first FC match, so it's not going to change anything. But if you perform that will level out your first match performance, so you really have nothing to lose and everything to gain. ;)

I want to play now that it is an excellent pitch :p

Anyway, best of luck guys. I'll carry out the beers... Actually, I'll probably have drunk them all by drinks so nevermind :p

Users who are viewing this thread