Jager Bombers - "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

I'd like to sit out for the next OD if I'm in the next FC game's lineup.

Remember we have two OD matches before our next FC match.

So I think we'll rest you (The Rock) in one of those two OD matches, and then you can play in our next FC match, how does that sound?

----------

Excluding Dutchmen we have 15 players, so therefore over our next two OD matches eight people (six if we don't play Shagger) will have to miss out.

Stats updated for the latest FC match against The Alliance. Bowlers didn't have a great time on the batting friendly pitch.

- Barney Gumble leads the FC batting table thanks to his monumental 230.
- Haarithan leads the FC bowling tables with match returns of 4/139.
- tarun managed to bring his economy rate under 6.00 after being hammered in The Alliance's first innings.
- Aussie Team and hedger both have strike rates of over 100.00 or more in both formats.

btw are we doing the tax thing, i just made 12000 on the game would be great if the the vcash would go towards salaries and such so we become richest team in the league :thumbs:p

nah can't be bothered with tax. I haven't paid everyone have I...

Are we (me, you, Dipak, and Iridium) getting match fees?
(Because I haven't got anything since the original fee)

----------

We have one point to allocate as well. Another bowler?

I haven't paid anyone for that last game. No one's received anything since the first payment :p

Did riz and Haarithan get the last two points?

Yeah, look at post five.

I haven't paid anyone for that last game. No one's received anything since the first payment :p

Ok, the way you said "I haven't paid everyone have I..." made me think that you were asking who hasn't been paid yet.

----------

Shall we go with Dipak's bowling? Because it seems like he'll be playing in most of our matches.

Yeah, I don't really mind. I'll only be using it to bet on our matches when the odds favour us, or do you say when the odds don't favour us... (i.e. when we're getting say at least what we bet in return as winnings)

Just put your money on the draw if the odds are like the last game :p

And yeah, I'm only using the money to bet on our games. Just made a profit of 2000 from that game :p

I was going to, but for some reason I forgot, and then when I remembered to do so the betting had already closed.

Users who are viewing this thread