Jonathan Agnew in Cricket 2005

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have always been interested in Jonathan Agnew's career as a cricketer, I think he's an excellent commentator and is the sole reason I listen to Test Match Special on BBC Radio rather than watch Live Test Cricket on Sky Sports!

I would have liked him to extend his test career, so I have used the Player Editor to change Charlie Dagnall into Jonathan Agnew. With the help of Wikipedia I have made his attributes correct, but I am still working on the statistics.

I added him to the Leicestershire and England squads and begun a test between England and Pakistan at his native Grace Road. Opening the bowling with Matthew Hoggard, he managed to find the edge of Shahid Afridi's bat in the second over and bowl a wicket maiden!! Here's a screenshot to show it:

jonathanagnewbowlingfiguresxf3.png

At the moment his face is obviously horribly generic and in the future I may ask one of the talented individuals here to create Agnew's own face. Until then I might play a season as Leicestershire!

Nice to see Aggers performing well! Why on earth isn't Henry Blofield opening with him though?

evertonfan said:
Nice to see Aggers performing well! Why on earth isn't Henry Blofield opening with him though?
The answer to that is because there's nobody involved in cricket called Henry Blofield. ;)

For the older people here, did Aggers ever have a bat sponsor? I've set him to a blank bat at the moment.

evertonfan said:
Well I am sorry Mr.Pedantic! I only ever listen to TMS when i'm in the bath anyway.
That is one of the worst images I have ever had planted into my mind.

Skateboarder said:
That is one of the worst images I have ever had planted into my mind.

Oh be quiet! You know you want to see my body all lathered up!

I'll stop now; I'm making myself wretch.

Users who are viewing this thread