No Requests Jono's ICC Downloads

The final table has been attached to the first post. Many thanks to enigma for helping me in making this table. It includes 3078 players, and without him I don't think I would have finished it.

There are two versions, one for Excel 97-03 for those of you still using that, and a xlsx copy as well for those of you who are up to date.

Chewie added 12 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Ok I've found two people that aren't in it so far (i.e. I forgot) - Aaron Redmond and Steve Magoffin.

I missed a whole heap of Australians whose last name started with M. I'll update it later.

Oh I didn't know that :p How much does clicking on that button give then?

The final table has been attached to the first post. Many thanks to enigma for helping me in making this table. It includes 3078 players, and without him I don't think I would have finished it.

There are two versions, one for Excel 97-03 for those of you still using that, and a xlsx copy as well for those of you who are up to date.

Chewie added 12 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Ok I've found two people that aren't in it so far (i.e. I forgot) - Aaron Redmond and Steve Magoffin.

I was also thinking of making such a list on my own so my thanks to you as well, couldn't've done it without you :) Cheers

:confused: I can't give you reps for that for some strange reason. It says I've given too much in the past 24 hours but I haven't given any for a few months...

It says that to me all the time.
I just tried giving some to you, but it says I need to spread some, and I haven't given any in ages...

CG123 added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Also I think some plays are on the list twice, like Mohammad Asif and Umar Akmal.

CG123 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Actually heaps the Pakistani players are doubling up for some reason...
It just shows two of them right next to each other.

CG123 added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Also according to cricinfo it's Brett Pelser, not Brett Pelsar like it's spelt on your list.

CG123 added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Lol, Jayasuriya's batting rating is just 804. :laugh
No wonder he's going how he is in our story.

That's because I had them in the list already, then enigma did all the Pakistan players so they doubled up. I'll go find all the duplicates

Chewie added 3 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Ok that only happened for Pakistan afaik.

On players doubling up, there were a fair few Pakistanis who had exactly the same first & last names so be sure to check with their ratings before you delete them as repeats.

Yea, I just went through all the famous ones because they're the ones I would have done.

Great work guys !! Much appreciated !!

You're welcome, pal. Cheers.

Also according to cricinfo it's Brett Pelser, not Brett Pelsar like it's spelt on your list.

Yeah, that's my mess-up with Pelser, I never thought it was Pelsar & I've typed it correctly a couple of times in this thread itself I think & on other forum as well but somehow managed to get it wrong in the file :facepalm :D

Last edited:
So have there been any changes in abilities of any players, after the latest patches? I've patched (by saving the old exe like you'd mentioned) & checked a couple of shockers like Pelser, McKay but they were unchanged.

Finn was changed but I haven't found any others.

Oh ok but I wasn't really expecting any changes in terms of ratings, I'm sure they believe their converter thing works fine :D; anyways, have they ever changed ratings, last year or the one before that, etc? And, was it a major change in Finn's ratings? Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread