Juggernaut's Mods

Juggernaut

School Cricketer
Hi guys, it's been a while here, might as well get to work...starting a new thread. :D :wave
COVER.png

Also working on new generic overlays...glossy and different colors.
Taking scoreboard/overlay requests...:D

Last edited:
Hey would would you want to join in with me and DAP it would be great to have some nice new logos and overlays for the patch :)

awesome man , thanks alot, can you private message me your facebook, so we can get in touch :)

LOGO PACK: HD LOGOS; No white background(Vector)); PNG format
Comp_1_00000.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW
(Guys, I couldn't find PNG logos with transparent backgrounds for some teams so I couldn't do them...I'll try q-selecting them out later, but if you have your team's logo, I'll improve them...and as I'm new to modding here, I don't know how to create a TEXPACK file, so spare me that all logos are in PNG... :\)

Attachments

• Glossy Logos by Juggernaut.rar
    993.7 KB · Views: 340
Comp_1_00000.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW
(Guys, I couldn't find PNG logos with transparent backgrounds for some teams so I couldn't do them...I'll try q-selecting them out later, but if you have your team's logo, I'll improve them...and as I'm new to modding here, I don't know how to create a TEXPACK file, so spare me that all logos are in PNG... :\)

Cool....looks colorful.

Comp_1_00000.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW

how to install ths file

You can manually replace them through the BIG Editor...but it will probably be included in a patch soon with more, so stay connected!

i know it ..but how to replace it....which path i choose (gdata, startup or cheracter )

----------

i know it ..but how to replace it....which path i choose (gdata, startup or cheracter )

say mate

Bangladesh Test Kit 2014

Guys this is my first kit. It's not the bestm but I tried. :D

Artwork.jpg

-PNG format
-Current Logo/Badge
(Brim hat not included)

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW

Attachments

• Bangladesh Test Kit by Juggernaut.rar
    864.4 KB · Views: 84
Nice stuffs and a positive start. :clap