Just installed cricket 05!!

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:help
i bought cricket 2005 a few days ago but did not install it as i was too busy with school today i installed i and want to install all the patches before playing first time i got the great patches from ahad

but am yet to find a roster with correct bats and the batpack can someone give me a roster compatiable with any of the batpacks and correctly assigned bats

also can someone tell me that will the ipl patch for 07 work for this game .

will stadiums,overlay,faces and other things for 07 work for 05 as kits do

also give the list of patches you have installed

thanks in advance:)

Last edited:
and the template for bats in 07 and in 05 is same but why bats of 07 dont work in 05?

Bats are working. I meant to say that I didn't assign the correct bats for players and I am too lazy to do that! If you can do it, I will send the roster file I am using. I will give a preview soon..

Bats are working. I meant to say that I didn't assign the correct bats for players and I am too lazy to do that! If you can do it, I will send the roster file I am using. I will give a preview soon..

are you saying that bats for 07 are working on cricket 2005 then very easily we can make a mega patch we just need a rooster which doesnt lay eggs:p and faces

anyway some good overlats are already made by you kits,bats from 07 only thing you have to make is faces:)

Last edited:
So let me tell you that making faces for cricket'05 is the hardest thing. :p

Users who are viewing this thread