Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

plese tell me where to put downloaded files to see them in ac09 gameplay

great work man...any chance of a WI kit

Its half made man , but the rings on the shoulder are slightly complicated.

Watch this space , might get released soon.

BTW, listen to some Bob man ....

Kookaburra 2010 CCX Preview

cricket2009201001081247.png

By kabooka at 2010-01-07
cricket2009201001081245.png

By kabooka at 2010-01-07

BTW, those wondering what is the gibberish at the back of the bat , those are the descriptions of the features of the bat like Extra Pickup , Max Grip etc. Though im seriously not happy with the games shaders & the fact that only 20% of the detail present in these bats is being showed by the game. Maybe when I release the entire package ill show you the 2048x2048 beauty of a template that had originally been intended for these bats.

Mate each bat you make just keeps getting better and better well done.:hpraise

looks like they are gonna discontinue some names in kookaburra bats.:(

Beast is gonna be replaced by England exclusive CCX . Apart from that all the brands in the Kookaburra lineup remain same.

so haddin and johnson (or any other beast users) will be using ccx. btw would u happen to know what it stands for, or is it just jibber-jabber.:laugh

anyway looks great cant wait to replace it.

Last edited:
so haddin and johnson (or any other beast users) will be using ccx. btw would u happen to know what it stands for, or is it just jibber-jabber.:laugh

anyway looks great cant wait to replace it.

I guess the Aussies will have to move on to something else , as CCX is 100% England exclusive. As of now its used by Owais Shah of Middlsex, England & by Michael Carberry of England Lions & Hampshire . What CCX stands for is a mystery to me.

Here is the Preview of the Kookaburra 2010 Blade

cricket2009201001081549.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-01-08
cricket2009201001081551.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-01-08

AMAZING, simply amazing:clap:hpraise

Anyway, the first IPL patch will be coming in 1-2 weeks, the roster will be out at the same time, so there is a base to start IPL modding for you

Holy Colchester United.The bats look amazing.
Truly you are a master

Its half made man , but the rings on the shoulder are slightly complicated.

Watch this space , might get released soon.

BTW, listen to some Bob man ....

Thanks for the update..looking forward to it!

TBH where i live listening to bob is compulsory:laugh

AMAZING, simply amazing:clap:hpraise

Anyway, the first IPL patch will be coming in 1-2 weeks, the roster will be out at the same time, so there is a base to start IPL modding for you

I will release MY IPL Patch when the Ipl is just around the corner....say around March. There are rumors of some new team additions as well as some changes in kits for a few teams. Also very soon the latest roster will be officially announced, so why play with last years roster and kits.

Users who are viewing this thread