Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

lets not make it an issue, it is very bad comment about m yousuf, for muslim beard has importance and its a religious sign. first think then write comments

I didn't even mention the beard !!! The joke was about the cap.

Seems that you are guilty conscious or something . Please read first & then write.

Gays don't usually flaunt beards.. do they? :p Its the pink cap he was talking about.

I didn't even mention the beard !!! The joke was about the cap.

Seems that you are guilty conscious or something . Please read first & then write.

Excellent results for the new ODI kits, but again you embarrassed yourself by mocking gay people. You're better than that Kabooks, I know it.

koool koool work kabooka ! u make me feel huka huka :banana2

why you wrote gay, it is sad

Why don't you go & watch Anurag Kashyap's Celluloid Masterpiece ' No Smoking' . It made me really sad :crying.

P.S. its the crappiest movie ever :doh. I was so miffed after watching the movie , I actually decided to have a smoke after watching it :sarcasm. ( And I rarely smoke & never drink ... never ! )

Excellent results for the new ODI kits, but again you embarrassed yourself by mocking gay people. You're better than that Kabooks, I know it.

Dude, I never mocked gay people :noway. I just assume that Pink is a color that Gay people may like :D. ( Even if they are Wedding Singers with Pimp hats. :happy )

Remember, Gays are humans just like M.Yousuf of Pakistan :spy, who is the greatest Pakistani batsman of the last decade.

koool koool work kabooka ! u make me feel huka huka :banana2

Huka Huka is what happens when you watch too much Kabooka Kabooka !

I would be more then glad if Kabooka keeps his big mouth shut and pay just a bit more attention on releasing or doing kits and bats for the game or if not even that so then i suggest post cool and non offensive comments for anybody including Pakistani player's or any gay people.

Last edited:
I would be more then glad if Kabooka keeps his big mouth shut and pay just a bit more attention on releasing or doing kits and bats for the game or if not even that so then i suggest post cool and non offensive comments for anybody including Pakistani player's or any gay people.

I would suggest that Glasswings21 should realize that his contribution to this forum is NIL & he is no one to tell me what to concentrate on. He should sit where he is sitting , while keeping his useless thoughts to himself .

This is so, because you are the ones who made an issue out of the pink hat , not me. You are the morons who dragged Islam , Muslim & beard into the whole conversation , Not me . It would have been equally funny for me if Harbhajan or Sreesanth would have been wearing a pink turban or hat instead of Yousuf , but since you don't understand humor I guess you are better of keeping your mouth shut as whenever you talk it only shows your narrow mindset.

I knew all along about your narrow & thankless mindset. Guess What ...

The Pakistan kit has been ready all along but i knew that you guys are thankless & hence i never released it & you reaffirmed my beliefs.

Last edited:
The Pakistan kit has been ready all along but i knew that you guys are thankless & hence i never released it & you reaffirmed my beliefs.

What in the world even makes you believe that we're so up for your some sort of Pakistan kit nobody would beg you for that and it really doesn't matter what my contributions are so far for the forums and to you specially and yeah by saying that you had the kit and never released tells what kind of a racial mindset you yourself are so called "Kabooka".

For your information let me tell you i already have removed your kits from my game long time back and not using anything at all from your uploads and that day isn't far that the big foul mouth of yours would make everyone else on the forum boycott your work because in return you seek some real time a** kissing.

Last edited:
cool Down guys.Im myself a Pakistani but this isnt really going in the right direction.Its really complicated.I can understand kabooka and that he was really concentrating on fun rather than 'beard'.

The way it looks is different.

Glasswings21 , let it go man.Its all mis conception.he is doing some really talented work , and i know he never released kits coz he wanted to make them perfect before releasing....(he has mentioned that before).

Kabooka.....I hope yo u show the mature behaviour we all expect :)
Dont comment on any such comments and ignore it as it should be.

Thanks and keep working hard...I really appreciate your work.

i agree z33 there is enough "hate" in this world..we don't need it here.:facepalm

remember>> Cricket is a gentleman's sport.:)

cool Down guys.Im myself a Pakistani but this isnt really going in the right direction.Its really complicated.I can understand kabooka and that he was really concentrating on fun rather than 'beard'.

The way it looks is different.

Glasswings21 , let it go man.Its all mis conception.he is doing some really talented work , and i know he never released kits coz he wanted to make them perfect before releasing....(he has mentioned that before).

Kabooka.....I hope yo u show the mature behaviour we all expect :)
Dont comment on any such comments and ignore it as it should be.

OK let me make myself clear my fellow citizen that i never got harsh or wanted to insult "Kabooka" in any way regarding the comments he made about the beard or the gay ward connection to it.all i am saying here is i don't like the way he always point's out Pakistani subjects somehow in his comments as i have noticed in previous ones including the one where he mentioned in the same forum earlier that making his neighboring country which i suppose is none other to be mentioned besides Pakistan say "JAI HIND" or whatever and that makes them feel better.

I mean we cut this racism connection out of all this if one just stop's pointing out the particular landmark by showing the extent signs of racial profiling i don't remember any of us ever mentioned anybody's country or where they belong to when we talk about the passion to cricket here we appreciate everyone on the same scale and in return we do seek the same behavior if its "kabooka's" crude humor then i may suggest that he keeps it to himself if he wants to mention a Pakistani or Pakistan in his comments otherwise i have no issues.

wow, never thought something like this would happen and to think this all started with me asking for a mcgrath foundation puma ballistic, people stop taking things seriously there is really no need for a fight here, so kabooka said yousuf's gay,he doesnt actually mean it and we all know he isnt, why are we getting so offended by it none of us are yousuf ourselves! and even he would laugh at this.:laugh, and glasswings if kabooka likes saying jai hind then let him who are we to stop him, to u its just a password so just copy/paste it in no need to make a big fuss about it.

indians outside india (eg me) have no problems against pakistanis, infact i have team mates who are pakistanis who i connect well with. and i also have friends who are pakistanis. when will u guys learn to take a joke, when will u indians learn not to make stupid comments at pakistanis and vice-versa.:facepalm

cant we all just get along, if not in real-life then atleast here.

it really doesn't matter what my contributions are so far for the forums .

You who does nothing has the audacity to tell me this -

I would be more then glad if Kabooka keeps his big mouth shut and pay just a bit more attention on releasing or doing kits and bats for the game

For your information let me tell you i already have removed your kits from my game long time back and not using anything at all from your uploads and that day isn't far that the big foul mouth of yours would make everyone else on the forum boycott your work because in return you seek some real time a** kissing.

Did I ask you to kiss my a**. Basic courtesy my dear, that's all I ask.

what kind of a racial mindset you yourself are so called "Kabooka".

Do you even know what Kabooka means???? I saw in a movie (Eastern Promises) , when a Rusky got his head chopped off by a Turk, The Turk yelled...."Kabooooookaaaa".

Tell me why is it racist????

.Im myself a Pakistani but this isnt really going in the right direction.Its really complicated.I can understand kabooka and that he was really concentrating on fun rather than 'beard'.

Than you for your kind words friend.

i agree z33 there is enough "hate" in this world..we don't need it here.:facepalm

remember>> Cricket is a gentleman's sport.:)

Yes Me Mon. I aint ne gentleman Rasta like ye friend....but ill try my best.

OK let me make myself clear my fellow citizen that i never got harsh or wanted to insult "Kabooka" in any way regarding the comments he made about the beard or the gay ward connection to it.

For the last time , I did not say that the beard/Yousef was gay......it was the Pink color which may be liked by gays. It is you who is jumping to conclusions. Did you see Mike Slater sport a beard, No, its the Pink suit that got him in the joke. JOKE...you get it....????

so kabooka said yousuf's gay,he doesnt actually mean it and we all know he isnt, why are we getting so offended by it none of us are yousuf ourselves! and even he would laugh at this.:laugh, and glasswings if kabooka likes saying jai hind then let him who are we to stop him, to u its just a password so just copy/paste it in no need to make a big fuss about it.

I never said that Yousef was gay. Heck it would have been equally funny if Harbhajan would to sport a pink turban or a pink beard.

i have noticed in previous ones including the one where he mentioned in the same forum earlier that making his neighboring country which i suppose is none other to be mentioned besides Pakistan say "JAI HIND" or whatever and that makes them feel better.

Its just a password to you right.... or does it mean something more. Live with it!

if kabooka likes saying jai hind then let him who are we to stop him, to u its just a password so just copy/paste it in no need to make a big fuss about it.

Thanks man, Jai Hind.

Users who are viewing this thread