Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

Nice fights going on here!:p

Hey Kabooka, when are you releasing the Lankan kit?

After the over - dose of India and Sri Lanka in world cricket, I wish to play India Sri Lanka with in the game as well.

Nice fights going on here!:p

Hey Kabooka, when are you releasing the Lankan kit?

After the over - dose of India and Sri Lanka in world cricket, I wish to play India Sri Lanka with in the game as well.

Same. Constantly playing India vs Sri Lanka, they're my two fave teams. Can't wait for the SL kit :)

Kabooka you're not that young, and I reckon you're ready to move to the next level.

A gay joke is the same as a racist joke. That's why there are laws against racism, just like there are laws against homophobia.

Think of it this way: next time you feel like making a joke about gay people, just imagine someone making a racist remark about you. Don't let anyone tell you that they are such different things... they're not!

You actually went on to mix homophobia and racism by calling a Pakistani in a pink hat a "gay Taliban"! A double whammy. The moderators might turn a bind eye to it here, but be careful out there in the big bad world - people retaliate to that stuff, and there can be big consequences.

images

Sorry Sir, Ill keep that in mind.

Can Any One Share async.big.w32 File plz.coz my BIG editor is not working.can any one plz w8ing for it .thznx

he's gonna get grounded for sure :laugh:laugh

:laugh :laugh :laugh

It's great stuff isn't it. One of my favorite episodes of all time is when Cartman dresses up in a cardboard box and acted as a robot (AWESOME-O 4000), to find out all of Butter's secrets. And how it backfires on him, especially when he has to apply Butters rectal suppository:

Butters: "just slip that up my anus, good and deep"
Cartman (in robot voice): "LAME! LAME!"

I have that episode on my hard drive... gonna watch it during the Tea interval of the India-Bang test match. Good times!

just finished "watching" the ipl auction, must say dissapointing, no pakistani player got picked and roach was sold to deccan for 720k:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread