Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

^^ I guess kabook's disc is dying thus he isnt doing as must mod testing as he used to before.;)
Right Kabooks....:D

Yes My AC09 Disc is now fraught with scratches & i am having problems running it.
I hope Zerokool has checked his inbox at TE:spy

He did & is glad that you didn't pull the S&W out of your weapon holster ( after all you are Angry ;)). We should keep the secret Agent talk secret man ;)

Have you forgotten the issue surrounding the south africa and indian kits(Armbands)

No I haven't forgotten it dear friend. I'm fixing it as well as adding a few extras as we speak. 1 Day is all i need to fix these problems.

Looking forward to the SL and Windies ODI kits. This would complete the full set (for the Test-playing nations). :drink

India & South Africa Kits Updated, you can Still download & use the old kits if you need to.

India & South Africa Kits Updated, you can Still download & use the old kits if you need to.

Good stuff Kabooks! Hope you are well! Long time no hear. Hope life is treating you well. (Yes, I know I should PM him for that kind of thing but, Kabooks is the man and he won't mind!):)

Good stuff Kabooks! Hope you are well! Long time no hear. Hope life is treating you well. (Yes, I know I should PM him for that kind of thing but, Kabooks is the man and he won't mind!):)

Life is good kind Sir . Sent a PM to you.

P.S. it contains some seriously sexy talk ( provided you are a hen or rooster )

can you make this bat

Attachments

• Younis_Khan_BollywoodSargam_smiling_233044.jpg
    Younis_Khan_BollywoodSargam_smiling_233044.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 99329.jpg
    99329.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 26
how do you put all the pads in england team
please advice

For the ODI Kit Search as

England/ODI/Pads & Replace accordingly

For the T20 Kit Search

England/Twenty20/Pads

& Replace accordingly

can you make this bat

No

i dont think he could put that much detail into the bat, (wear & tear) :sarcasm:p

Its not a question of Wear & tear ( technically incorporating wear & tear in a wooden bat is a baby's job ) but rather a question of , 'What on Earth is that Thing ? & what was the Bat designer smoking when he designed it:spy'

Would have to agree Kabooka. Why does Younis have such a hideous bat anyway? Any plans on making the Afridi 'Boom Boom' bat?

Any plans on making the Afridi 'Boom Boom' bat?

No man , not in my taste or a requirement of mine to make one of those. I prefer doing quality work the kinds of which cant be replicated.

EG:

Now Imagine cramming that big pic into the small bat template with all the fine details intact.

Users who are viewing this thread